When you look like that it doesn't matter

NECKBEARD IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE

CUT THE LINE HIGHER IF YOUR GENETICS ARE LIKE THAT

usually beard imo if the genetics are strong enough

could maybe tame the neck a bit though

Beard

Being openly gay still kinda kills your career

who cares when you have a hairline with that

It doesn't matter what we look like. What matters is our razors.

I fucking hate his face so fucking much

I wish I had god tier facial aesthetics like that

His beard looks like it's trying to connect with his chest hair

>tfw can grow most of a full beard but the mustache is still weak

Does it change a lot with age? I'm 23 and it's quite a bit thicker than when I was 20 but still not nearly good enough

i got strong mustache but my beard doesnt connect 100% also 23

is Adam Levin of Jewish descent?

Beard is usually superior but it depends. If your beard is shit, shave it. If you can't comb it or keep it clean, shave it. If you smoke cigarettes, for the love of Christ shave it every day.

this guy could rock a hitlerstache and still get monumental amounts of pussy desu

Beard

His chin and smile are his worst features, so the beard hides that

If you're a grown man and don't have at least a mustache, don't even talk to me.

25 here. Strong beard game but mustache is weak as fuck. My muzzle hair is all very light blonde/white. While the rest of my facial hair is red/dark brown.

It will be fixed soon. ...right?

>Beard is usually superior but it depends
When you're a teenager and are the only one who can grow one.

FUCK. HIS HAIRLINE IS GODTIER

is he Jewish?

>If you smoke cigarettes, for the love of Christ shave it every day.

why?

t. beardless cuck

Try Rogaine on the face, I hear it can help.

Because it makes your beard smell like shit. It will stain a mustache and possibly the part of the beard closest to the lips as well.

KEK DO BEARDLETS ACTUALLY DO THIS?

Yeah my bro does; he's an absolute beardlet but has blue eyes and black hair so he pulls massive quantities of pussy with a smooth face.

He says it works, I would say it made very marginal improvements

Nice transplant will help you

I would kill to have a hairline like that.

Having beard all the time usually signals about weak chin or no chin.

I was wondering how long it would take until the beardlets arrived

In western culture it has been shown that women dislike men who displayed a visible moustache or beard, but preferred men who had a visible hint of a beard such as stubble (often known as a five-o-clock shadow) over those who were clean-shaven.[25] This supports the idea that in western cultures females prefer men who have the capability to cultivate facial hair, such as a moustache, but choose not to.

How is this guy not gay?

I always thought he was. His face just screams faggot

i have a great beard but i keep it all the time because i have also weak chin as i noticed many "full-bearded" guys have.

I would rather take strong jaw rather than great beard to be honest. ;__;

I remember one of my old teachers from high school that had a full beard saying the connecting parts didnt grow for him until he was 30

>I would rather take strong jaw rather than great beard to be honest
>tfw have a weak chin and shit beard genetics

Life is cruel

Caring what women want was your first mistake

>YFW 3 DAY STUBBLE MASTER RACE

JUST LOOKS SUPERIOR, SETTING 2 ON THE TRIMMER, BACKED BY PUSSY SCIENCE IS JUST A BONUS

>tfw good chin and beard but can't shave it because I was balding so fast I decided to trim my hair "just to see" and now it looks like shit when it grows back so I have to keep the bald+beard combo forever or look like a kiddy diddler

look at that shit-eating grin

Everyone knows its best to milk your hair for as long as possible before its past the point of no return.

when you're famous and you have so much sexual tension with rihanna in a music video, you probably would have one

I could still do it but I'd look terrible until it grows back to a decent length, so probably about six months and I'm not ready for that