IT'S HAPPENING!!!

>Cavs have a Kyrie replacement before Kyrie even left
and there were people on this board who unironically thought the Cavs would be in trouble. Kek. Now just imagine what they can get in exchange for Kyrie.

Realistically, the Cavs cannot and WONT get a better PG than Kyrie. He is the type of point guard that decides games and the truth is that Lebron couldn't have won the championship against the Warriors without him. He showed up to the 4th QTR when Lebron himself couldn't and delivered the points necessary to push the win.

Lebron doesn't care about Kyrie Irving one bit in a personal way. He is only disappointed that he is choosing to play on another team therefore making the road to the Finals a more difficult one or in fact a non-possibility. While Lebron has been out getting his "posse" paid top dollar he hasn't realized that the likes of Shumpert, JR Smith and Tristan Thomspon are not enough to keep winning championships. Leaving himself and Kyrie to do all the work. Love is a non factor showing up only at times.

Kyrie is a well educated Duke man, well spoken and eloquent while Lebron fails to be any of these things. It wasn't gonna take long before Kyrie was irked by Lebron's ghetto bullshit and that of the other players. This thug mentality has put a sour mark on the Cavaliers and honestly the NBA and perhaps it is the best time for Irving's departure to hopefully the Spurs

haha yeah derrick rose, that proven winner., that's the ticket LMAO

LeBron needs Lonzo

Derrick Rose was a straight up cold blooded finisher before all the injuries.

if the cavs manage to trade for Melo as well then we can talk about some kind of improvement

trade Kyrie for better options at 5th and 6th man

No we can talk about a team that would've been great about 5 years ago

Melo, Lee and Draft pick for Kyrie?

Dude has had a couple good years since all the injuries. At 2mil he's a steal. Still, he isn't Kyrie and the Cavs need help.

and then what

kek

so now they're the Knicks with Lebron. Rose and Melo suck shit at this point in their careers. Cavs will be a 3 or 4 seed in the East with that team and it would be 100% Lebron leaving after the season.

Sadly I believe its the best asset they can get right now, they would still have what it takes to get at least to east finals.

this

implying cavs would lose more than 3 games on their way to the Finals even as an 8 seed this year
wat

do you think they can get a better forward for the next season?

DeMarcus Cousins for Kyrie who says no

DeMarcus only has one year on his contract, that would really make 2018 an all-or-nothing year for the Cavs

D Rose is 6th man at best.
LeBron's contract is up. It is an all-or-nothing year.

Feel bad for Rose

He was on track to be the GOAT PG before the knees went out

Thibodeau should be locked up

>8 of the 9 last MVPs are on the Cavs or Warriors
Nice "league"

>before all the injuries.
Operative phrase.

Dumbest take I ever read. Kyrie actually believes that Earth is flat

This stat is so strange and cherry-picked that I'm almost 100% sure you're being facetious.

Yea but the most recent wasn't either

lebron, kd, steph, russel, rose

I know who they are, but:
>8 of the 9 last MVPs could imply 2 to 9 players
>a player who was an MVP 4 or 5 years ago, let alone NINE could've very easily fallen off a cliff by now
Makes it sound like those two teams are hoarding all of the league's talent, even though that's really only true for GS and not by having a starting 5 full of MVPs.

When rose gets on LeBrons supplements program >>>

Three way trade incoming.

Melo to OKC
Kyrie to Knicks
Adams to Cavs

Fill in the gaps with other pieces/picks. Melo reported to be interested in OKC, kyrie interested in Knicks, Adams and pieces can fix cavs centre and bench woes

Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about, no way melo waives his no trade clause to go to the veritable shithole that is OKC

>Kyrie is a well educated Duke man, well spoken and eloquent

>Reddit Spacing
>thinking a flat earther is smart
lmao @ your life

All your post is bullshit except the Spurs thing. The Western conference couldn't be more overloaded than ever in the history of the NBA

I too saw newshub sport

>Kyrie is a well educated Duke man, well spoken and eloquent while Lebron fails to be any of these things. It wasn't gonna take long before Kyrie was irked by Lebron's ghetto bullshit and that of the other players. This thug mentality has put a sour mark on the Cavaliers and honestly the NBA and perhaps it is the best time for Irving's departure to hopefully the Spurs

delet this and you'll get a #this(c) from me my man

Imagine ripping off Ben Francis' work as your own to post on a mongolian basketball weaving forum.

I preferred the old shub desu

I don't care about super monkey hoop outside of Steven desu

Normally with unnecessary long essays like this I just read the first response and base my reply on that