Link me up senpai

my neighbour

soundcloud.com/m_ot

>killed his son
>became a pedo
is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>appropriates black music and makes an entire career out of it
>gets cucked by hendrix and still lives in his shadow
>goes on a rant onstage about niggers and wogs and tells people to vote for enoch powell

what did he actually mean by this

Paddy McAloon

old people love clapton because they all used to fuck each other in college to his tunes

Moe Shop

His racist rant is legendary:
>Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I’m looking at you. Where are you? I’m sorry but some fucking wog…Arab grabbed my wife’s bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the fucking foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that’s just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You fucking (indecipherable). I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking (indecipherable) don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck’s sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he’s a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he’s our man, he’s on our side, he’ll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he’s on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

>I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man.

Gets me everytime

These prog rock legends, why not?

The Clash

>New Wave

Eyymeeekaaaa

was he drunk when he made that rant or sober
because 40 years later he still holds the same views
kek

He was pissed as a newt

holy shit

KELTHUZ!

isn't that a warcraft character?

kel thuzad

Clapton has never been a good bluesman because he was born to an upper middle class family and never had any real hardship in his life.

*jumps*
nuthin personnel, Eric

max lol