THE END IS NIGH FOR SHILLARY

Dear Sup Forums,

You've been experiencing a sharp influx of Shillbots recently for one reason, and one reason, alone: After Orlando, they know the Democrats are fucked. They saw the mass exodus of gay votes leave for Trump, and are in full-blown damage control mode. Ignore them. Do not post in their threads. Isolate them further. Bear in mind, they're posting on behalf of the same people who brought you everything from 9/11, to Benghazi, to the sorry state of affairs we live in now.

This is a desperation maneuver on their end, because they weren't prepared to be derailed and run out. Don't give their threads any (You)s.

1 post by this ID

the shilling never ends

Bumping. This needs to get out to everyone. There have been 26 anti-gun shill threads (and counting) in the past 2 days, and they all get over 200 replies.

Because it was posted 4 minutes ago, fucking retard.

Shills get paid. ;)

Resist the she-ass. Make America Great Again.

Pretty much. What confuses me is how Hillary is somehow up in the polls as well as Obama being up in approval after their terrible speeches.
Meanwhile every faggot I know is in full REEEEEEE mode at Islam and the democrats while asking me what gun they should buy.

I fucking knew I should have apprenticed under my grandfather and became a gunsmith instead of going to college.

SHILLS DETECTED
quick infiltration guys!
a little too quick however.

Faggots are like 3% of the population. The only reason anyone gives a shit about them is jews use them as a bludgeon against traditional sexual mores and religious expression in the public arena.

You can literally smell the fear. The tone of liberals has changed. It's beautiful.

The narrative doesn't suit your little Sup Forums fag brain nigger?

Poor shill.

Polls have been subtly manipulated by Washington for a while. They showed Romney ahead in 2012 to give Republicans false hope, and keep them home. They've been showing the race thus far as being a "tight one," with no intention of giving honest results in the end. After Orlando, they have no idea what to do except push their hand too hard. This was a mistake. When you play your hand too hard, people call your bluff. More people know what they're up to now than ever before.

And so now they're here, going balls-out. Probably just purely coincidence, though.

3% of the population but 60% of Democrats

>2 posts by OP

jews lose again

What's wrong, Paco? Scared the free ride is over?

This man changed my life and now I cannot stop getting laid by 10/10 QTs.

Thank you Scott Adams

Damn straight.

imagine what these normies have to be thinking as they "infiltrate" this board.

it has to be a joke, r-r-right?

Any link for that article

will Hill snap when she loses? she has waited so long for this and its her last chance. you know they made a backroom deal when Obama won the nomination

Her suicide will be live streamed

fucking kek

We can only hope.

>1 post by this ID

whats been going on?
ive left this board for a couple weeks because its was cancerous
why would the gays support trump after orlando?
i would think most gays are liberal faggot gun hating child

It's past your bedtime. Don't try as hard on your next attempt.

im just asking why the gays are now voting for trump as op claims
the fuck are you talking about

FPWP

SAD!

Normies really are gettin woke, my two roommates who usually just go along with what everyone else/MSM say were talking about a video they found showing how Google is shilling for hillary. I was pleasantly surprised.

There's hope for the plebs.