Why aren't we making any big signings? We should go after Mbappe and Lemar

Why aren't we making any big signings? We should go after Mbappe and Lemar

mbrappe it's coming la just wait

Remember: at least he's not Canadian.

>Lemar

going up to Arse m8

Because >we stopped falling for le epic galactico meme and started investing in youth players.

>We

>americuck wants arguably the whitest and best big club to buy overrated nigs

you should stick to the Normie League

Because Halal is now about efficient young players rather than overrated overpriced memes

This guy gets it. Mbappe and Lemar are overhyped garbage.

>We

>halal and uefalona literally switched philosophies in measly 5 years
Jesus fucking Christ, how badly can a club fuck its own shit up in such a short time. What's more, Halal is way more efficient than Uefalona was at it while also having all the refs in their pockets. They'll win everything there's to win for like 10 years straight.

Because we don't need them, every major signing by """big""" clubs has been a ridiculous meme
We know better than that

Thank Florentino for changing his mind about signing every single meme player of the season

despite the
>we

this is true.
they finally got of memes like morata and james.

Because 1) there's a good layer of homegrown babies coming in from the youth squads, 2) we don't really need to 3) there isn't that much worthy in the market desu and the turds are already spending gazillions on Lukakus and Danilos lel and 4) there's only Mbappe that MIGHT be on the scope, but desu, although he had 1 good season with Monaco, that's all there is to evaluate. One hit wonder. He could be the next Ribery or he could turn out to be the next Anelka. It's a risky signing, and if it's gonna cost trillions I honestly don't think it's worth it for the moment. We can always wait and snatch him away from any other club if he proves himself a consistent top level player.

I didn't know Madrid span several continents. Your thread has opened my eyes.

because since the banks had to be rescued with taxpayer money, madrid no longer has infinite financing at 0% interest and they have to sell before buying, just like every season for the last 4? years or so. They even had trouble agreeing in payment form when signing ceballos for 15m ffs

now they've sold morata and danilo they'll put in some more money and spend it all overpaying for some new meme of the season like mbappe

>customers thinking madrid has changed their philosophy
ayyy lmao

>Tebas
>Hernández Hernández
>The bald fuck from UEFA
>FIVE (5) days of rest between supercups
You don't have any money left, Paquito Churro Arriba Abdullah

Zidane took hold of signings for the first team. For real, he is very good at assessing players. He also probably think his squad is quite perfect now.
Only big transfer I could see is Mbappé, in august, after he started his season. If Monaco doesn't win straight away he could go easily

Lmaoing@your life

Lmao at what? I remember you we are still improving our team.

>Our
How much do you pay to Cajamadrid or Banco Santander?

mbappe was pretty much confirmed the moment they sold memerata

>I remember you

Why Catalans are so triggered with Real?

>American Madrid fan
When I worked in a restaurant half the kitchen staff were Mexican teenagers and they all supported madrid, I wonder what you are

>this thread
LMAO

Anelka was dope in Chelsea though

Probably because (you) are still on suicide watch from not getting De Gea

>Mbappe

He would just be another Jamez Rodrigues, but not white, so...

Spics aren't white.

Its the scapegoat for all their failures
>Suck Franco's cock for decades
>Tag Madrid as franquists once the dictator is dead
And so on.

------ Mbappe -- Ronaldo -----
Isco --- Hazard --- Ascensio

wow
The absolute state of the rest of the world

wasn't franco an atletico customer before real started winning shit?

Franco didnt like football, only 'liked' Atletico because It was at first a military club.
But Barca condecorated Franco 3 times (no other club in spain did something like that) in 1951,(just because why not) in 1971 (because Franco basically gifted them lots of money to build their infrastructure) and in 1974 (celebrating the 75 year sof the club).

Thanks for using my Pepe, mate

Floretino doesnt like darkies. Casemiro shade is where he draws the line.

>we

strange

all the latinos i work with are Barca fans

yeah, i knew franco was a bandwagoner and only liked atletico because of military and real because of european cups, but didn't know about barca sucking his cock so hard

idk, kinda weir barca fans always bring up muh franco bankroled halal, if this is true

Ssssh, sssh, it's okay Abdullah. Just admit that you're a genetic defect devoid of talent or redeeming features that needs connections to win anything, just like your team. It will be easier.
Do you breath with your ass, Pjanic?

>tfw tripfag was not auto-filtered