This is Barbie and your sexist virgin ass just has to deal with it. Newsflash: THIS IS HOW REAL WOMEN LOOK OK??

This is Barbie and your sexist virgin ass just has to deal with it. Newsflash: THIS IS HOW REAL WOMEN LOOK OK??

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/x84_r9jcEdeb-oq88ZXz2A/
change.org/p/tom-rothman-paul-feig-to-direct-amy-schumer-s-barbie-movie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real women matters. Saying that all women matter is sexist.

>Knockout body
>tattoo above her ass

*vomits*

At one point she was actually kinda hot. If you go back 5 years she was passable.

FAT

>tramp stamp
Do we really want someone like her playing an iconic doll?

I just can't summon the energy to get angry about this one guys
I just don't give a shit anymore
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Is this the dry British humor we've all heard so much about?

They want love. If they can't get it they want hate. If people just don't care they die. It's a good thing.

>she
I assumed it was that chubby male comedian shopped on to female comedians body
Barbie has not been popular in ages and the script for the movie is so crap that nothing can save it

is the new barbie funded by big sugar?

Who the FUCK cares?

Its a fucking BARBIE movie like seriously? They can cast anyone they fucking want and it will still be a fucking movie about a little girl's play toy.

Why would anyone actually care about this? And by this I don't mean just Amy but the entire project in general?

salty ass mods will delete this thread in like 5 minutes so meme it up while you still can

>knockout body

they should have cast gillian jacobs

She's too skinny for that face now.

No, its not.
Statistics show that on average most women have a thin body as compared to that of a runway model and this morbid obsession that is taking over the world where we don't challenge these overweight narcissistic land whales is bullshit.
They need to be bullied until they realize to take a healthier approach to life than being pandered to by media and their agents, like eating the whole cake while drinking their favorite diet soda is going to make them feel better about themselves.
Fuck this joke stealing bitch making her whole career out playing up the slut card and is only getting PC when its fashionable.
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man looking tramp stamp having whore.

I don't remember this barbie.

(((knockout)))

>THIS IS HOW REAL WOMEN LOOK OK??
yeah ones who don't give a shit about how they look

>THIS IS HOW REAL WOMEN LOOK
Why do people care so much about this person? There is nothing interesting about her. I mean look at her. In some ways that is the most average body ever. It is on the "not attractive" part of the scale, but it is not like she is so fat and ugly that it becomes freakish or really, really unhealthy or anything. Yeah she could stand to lose a few pounds, but who cares? It is just really bland, nothing to see here, move along please.

>knockout

Why lie?

She's plain as fuck with a terrible hip to waist ratio (and man shoulders).

Lying about it doesn't make you feel better.

Mirin those traps, she's bulking hard

>I have to be on the alt-right to acknowledge a porker when I see one

>>>tumblr

>her Uncle is about to become the Senate Minority Leader and de facto leader of the democratic party as its highest elected official

Why is this never discussed?

>this entire image
you really showed them user!

it's always brought up but anons clearly don't get how connections work in society, since majority don't have professional careers and the few that do obviously get it.

>This is a knockout body in Bongistan.

You know the funny thing is, OP's pic is respective of the average woman, your image is respective of todays average 'man'.

In how many threads are you going to post this?
Also it is very obvious that you are actually a Sup Forumsack trying to make anti-Sup Forums seem retarded.

This would have been a literally perfect Barbie

>americucks think this is perfectly OK

I bet you voted for hillary

Are you actually defending Amy Schumer's "knockout" physique, you fucking sperg?

Who even writes this shit. I seriously feel it's all tongue-in-cheek. It's like they're laughing at my fucking face "oy cunt you like fat slags now".

Pretty much since we all know barbie dolls have no ass.

god damn it I made myself horny and need to masturbate now

>i always wanted to fuck a pig

When will Schumer die?

Will it be from drugs or from being so fucking fat?

>Dailymail.co.uk

It's not so much her chubby body but her piglike face that's the problem

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/x84_r9jcEdeb-oq88ZXz2A/

Legit autism

>a pale twig without an ass

k

>barbie
what the fuck is wrong with this board?

It's women. Just look at any facebook pic of a fat land whale. Every comment by a woman is guarenteed to be "omg ur so beautiful bb gurl!" when in reality they're slagging off the fatty behind her back.

This is essentially PC culture in a nutshell. Everyone says the opposite of what they're really thinking so they feel better about themselves.

>DAILYMAIL

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

>I have never seen a Barbie Doll

Yes, when Patrice was still alive she was acceptable, if average. With no Patrice to keep her in line she's gone full fatty.

>implying Selena isn't pure sex

Mailonline is written by Americans, the sidebar of the UK Mail is bitchy af

Yes because as we all know Barbie is a dark skinned woman with a phat azz

It's full of angry little boys.

Damn Lexi Belle looks tall here.

>Mailonline is written by Americans

>By Lucy Mapstone

it was about some stupid cunt getting aroused by that vapid ass whore, but whatever..

Hey in 2 weeks someone has managed to find 11 people that actually want this:

change.org/p/tom-rothman-paul-feig-to-direct-amy-schumer-s-barbie-movie

I say sign it, let's hasten the bankruptcy of Sony and send Feig to the breadlines.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Slender curves

lol wut

But Selena looks fucking kickin in those pics with a few extra pounds, ultimate smash piggy. Girls can only get away with that until they hit ~20 or so, then it's time to tighten things up

she did tighten up after that

>she said "I love my curves more of me to love"
>was seen at the gym the next week because her team can't sell a fat pop star that can't sing but can sell a sexy skinny one that can't

ayy lmao

Then you shouldn't have linked the first of the two posts you linked, retard

That being said I agree, never spilled a drop of cum to Taysway. Just can't get into her for whatever reason

>Then you shouldn't have linked the first of the two posts you linked, retard
wtf m8, ill fight u irl lol

>png

You simple motherfucker, you can easily set our screengrabber for jpg.

>knock out body

Sure, if she's Mark Hunt.

I thought Barbie was the body every should strive for since unattainable

Why would they even cast this whalord as Barbie?

are you sure she's even up for the Barbie role and not one Barbie's fat friends? Every hot girl has a fat ugly friend

topjej

based female celeb handlers. I wonder if they get their hands on ephedrine for them? I'm a leaf and the stuff is legal OTC up here, goddamn does an EC stack ever make it easy to drop pounds without effort

Why, so we can enjoy the artifacts?

Shame about the face tho

>Why would they even cast this whalord as Barbie?

Especially a landwhale that's not liked by feminasties. It's like they want to fail. It's the only explanation.

Mobile posters care about this shit.

Keep posting unoptimized images though, fuck 'em.

THICC

Her body's not even that fat, it's just doughy. Ironically, probably what a Barbie looks like in the mold before it gets sculpted.

But she's an ugly cunt on the inside anyway.

>mobile posters care about this shit

nigga gots a 2gb limit

>he fell for the lossless meme

nigga if JPG had artifacts of significance everyone would just use PNG

They are literally inperceptible

Gotta move those goalposts in toward the center of the field to pander to the majority of the population, which unfortunately is obese

gay as fuck man

found the fatty

>artifacts

If it were a work of art that would be one thing. It's a fucking screencap trying to prove a point.

Not a mobile poster. You use the right tool for the right job.

It's 145 kB. How bad is your connection?
And yes, fucking mobile posters.

Touché.

>print screen
>ms paint to red square the LONDON because some people on this board are too dumb to notice something that simple

>png is the default when you hit save

The description isnt real right

/thread

JPEG artifacts are very noticeable on text. If you can't see them you might want to get your eyesight checked.

>If it were a work of art that would be one thing. It's a fucking screencap trying to prove a point.
Then why bother complaining in the first place?

I signed unironically. An obese barbie with lots queef "jokes" is exactly what should be done with barbie

Only thing about her body that's knockout is probably the smell.

Holy shit, I looked at this image three times and the first two times thought the pic on the right was a young chubby male somehow related to the story. Don't know why anyone cares that she's Barbie -- might be a laugh for irony, intentionally or not -- but beautiful she ain't.

My mom looked better than that at 40.

My near 70 y/o grandmother looks better than her. People probably think she's got some kind of perfect pear shape or something. Also, how can anyone with a tramp stamp be trusted?

Do you think they would write the same shit if Jonah Hill was shirtless at the beach? Why do they do this obvious bullshit for fat women?

>print screen

People still do that? Install a capping extension.

Principles. PNG is tumblr level shit.

No, but Hill is morbidly obese. This bitch is just fat.

nail on the head, look at how many poor wittle boys you triggered

>knockout body

Are you fucking serious? Pic related is what a knockout body means

people who would make a better barbie

JUST