HOLY FUCKING SHIT NIGGERS, IT'S ALL OVER

HOLD ON TO YOUR DICKS

OBAMA SUPPORTED ISIS

OBAMA SUPPORTED ISIS

CLINTON HAD SECRET MEMO

ALL. FUCKING. OVER.

>WASHINGTON, DC — Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State.

>The memo made clear that Al Qaeda in Iraq was speaking through Muhammad Al Adnani, who is now the senior spokesman for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. Western and Gulf states were supporting the terrorist group to try to overthrow Syrian dictator Bashar al Assad, who was being propped up by the Russians, Iranians, and Chinese.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WORLD WAS KILL?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0i33oJT1-qQ
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HERE WE GO

we knew this already pretty much

>thinking this changes anything

Is there a reason no one is talking about this?

yup, this, but the normies need to get educated on this shit.

Your government is compromised.

because its on breitbart & means jack shit?

Tweet it to trump.

also link the direct source

>breitbart clickbait

Fuck off with this shit.

the rights of dead cock eating faggots in orlando is more important.

It's Breitbart. They just make up news.

Fukck off im so sick of looking at ugly sandniggers all the time just nuke the cunts

NO, YOU SUSPECTED THIS SHIT. NOW IT'S CONFIRMED THROUGH AN ACTUAL, CREDIBLE, DIRECTLY LINKED SOURCE, NOT THE DENIABLE VIBRATIONS THROUGH YOUR TINFOIL HAT. NOW ITS FUCKING REAL AND NOT THE COLLECTIVE PARANOIA OF AN INTERNET BOARD

OBAMA SUPPORTED ISIS

HOLD ON TO YOUR DICKS

OBAMA SUPPORTED ISIS

HOLD ON TO YOUR DICKS

Because no one takes anything breibart0 say seriously ? you should leave your basement

They did this openly in past years and then quietly walked it back. They talked about how, compared to Assad and Qaddafi, ISIS were the relative good guys, and how dictatorship is the real problem. Obama bent over backwards to support Morsi in Egypt. Morsi was literally crucifying Christians.

so just like CNN,MSNBC,and FOX?

Military coup when?

This was leaked last year.

Everyone should already know the us supported isis/fsa/al nusra. Any time the media used the term "rebels" in regards to fighters in Syria, it' because they don't want to say al nusra or isis.

Putin knows this and has said as much before.

this

nobody remembers it though

>because its on breitbart & means jack shit?

>“The document is an IAR, an intelligence information report,” said Christopher J. Farrell, who serves on the board of directors of Judicial Watch, which obtained the document. “It is produced by somebody within the Defense intelligence agency (DIA). It is reporting from the field by an intelligence agent” who could be a U.S. government agent, a defense attaché, or a source.

>The Clinton campaign did not immediately return a request for comment on this report.

>Breibart News is everywhere - Rush Limbaugh

Unfortunately normies don't read Breitbart

old news.

oh new zealand. figures, faggots. the lot of them.

What's your proof of that?

I fucking knew it. Are you guys ready for revolution?

I just read the memo. What exactly about this is Obama supported ISIS. That's not what it says at all.

pls explain cuz I hate Hillary and wish her to lose

>dick in my mouth

Fuck off with this shit

>
>the rights of dead cock eating faggots in orlando is more important.

Those living cock eating faggots are now going to tear the left apart. No homo is going to vote for anyone other than Trump. The local fag union in Florida has already endorsed him.

Everyone already knows this

are you retarded?

Breitbart is Huffpo tier

Well yes. Everyone knows this. It's just the regular news from a few years ago. You know, during the Arab Spring? When they thought the various rebellions in the middle east were just young, liberal muslims wanting to overthrow oppressive regimes?

So what? Odds are one of the conditions for support included restraint from any attacks on US soil (similar to the deal we made with the PLO/Black September), and assets become unwieldy and switch their positions all the time.

WHOOPS THERE GOES THE BEANS

alqaeda in iraq just rebranded their name to isis

they are the same people

breitbart will exaggerate, manipulate, and fake details so as to fit their narrative like most disgusting "media" sites

Burgers should be nuked if Trump fails. The world cannot afford 4 more years of usa fucking up the plannet without letting the jew dick come out of their mouths.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

Brietbart just makes shit up. Never seen them report anything real. Kill yourself you piece of shit.

It's stated as an overview of the situation, "the west, the gulf countries, and turkey support the opposition..." where opposition includes ISIS fighters. It's not anything remotely disputed.

>YEHAA PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

BASICALLY IT SAYS THAT ISIS WAS THE PRIMARY REBEL GROUP AND WOULD GET ALL THE SUPPORT THAT OBAMA SENT THEIR WAY

SO OBAMA KNEW FULL WELL THAT HIS SUPPORT TO SYRIA WAS GOING DIRECTLY TO ISIS AND CONTINUED TO HELP THEM

>breitbart
im gonna need some credible sources user

Is it?

We all knew it.

But is there an objective, verified slice of evidence?

So our former mercenaries changed sides?

Thats not uncommon you know. And our beef was with the real al queda, the one in Afghanistan and pakistan.

Al qeuda is known for not working together well. Its very plausible that their Iraq branch would give then the bird and fight for large amounts of money. Even now, al qeuda has denounced the isis leader.

FUCK OFF REDDIT FAGGOT
GET OFF OF MY BOARD
you want your fucking credible sources? then why not see the fucking SOURCE THAT THEY CREATED THE ARTICLE FROM

We always knew the US was on the side of ISIS? At least I did

/leftypol/

get out

>Brietbart just makes shit up.

yeah, and if you read that & then read what they fucking wrote you'll know exactly why no other websites are making this a headline
but you didn't fucking read the document did you?

>US funded muslim terrorists in order to overthrow Assad

yeah we knew this shit but we needed real plain english evidence

HOLY SHIT you are rare as fuck.
And also, yeah people "knew" but most people scoffed it off as some bullshit tinfoil hat conspiracy theory so in reality no one knew this shit.

Someone make an archive of that before the gov takes it down.

nothing will happen, nothing ever does, Hillary is going to win, US is going to disappear, etc

gear up ameribros
take to the streets
the time is now

Nah. Al Baghdadi the other older spokesman guy is a zionist etc etc. This is to confuse you. But trying times. But I don't believe this story. Look at gaddafi. That was not anything but gold dinars pissing off the merchants. Obama? Not exactly or even at all

I thought this was common knowledge. I don't think Obama is really at fault, do you all remember THE SURGE during Bush years. They "Pushed" Al qaeda in Iraq into Syria.

I remember that shit. I always figured there was some give and take in that arena. Americans started dying less, so I was fine with it.

This has been known for a while. Here is what the DOD had to say about dicking around in Syria a few years ago:

>IF THE SITUATION UNRAVELS THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME, WHICH IS CONSIDERED THE STRATEGIC DEPTH OF THE SHIA EXPANSION (IRAQ AND IRAN).

>THE DETERIORATION OF THE SITUATION HAS DIRE CONSEQUENCES ON THE IRAQI SITUATION AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

>THIS CREATES THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE FOR AQI TO RETURN TO ITS OLD POCKETS IN MOSUL AND RAMADI, AND WILL PROVIDE A RENEWED MOMENTUM UNDER THE PRESUMPTION OF UNIFYING THE JIHAD AMONG SUNNI IRAQ AND SYRIA, AND THE REST OF THE SUNNIS IN THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST WHAT IT CONSIDERS THE ONE ENEMY, THE DISSENTERS. ISI COULD ALSO DECLARE AN ISLAMIC STATE THROUGH ITS UNION WITH OTHER TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS IN IRAQ AND SYRIA, WHICH WILL CREATE GRAVE DANGER IN REGARDS TO UNIFYING IRAQ AND THE PROTECTION OF ITS TERRITORY.

I'm on mobile and what is this?

>kikebart
>light bright bart
>bart bart
>bort bart

>Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil way may seem unconnected, but they are
catn into gramma

no you don't just read the news and what the west is saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=0i33oJT1-qQ

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/october/09/the-mystery-of-isis-toyota-army-solved/

Maybe EVERYONE you disagree with makes shit up.

Hold onto your dicks. Nah. Orlando merits that phrase. Not this

SHILLS REPORTED

Fuck no.
Violence = martial law
If we start rioting out in the streets then government will have a reason to go to some crazy lengths to detain us. And liberals will support it and think we're terrorists.

This. Op you're a faggot

>just read the news

yeah, they've said it before but people just drowned it out

ever since the rebellion started we've been arming "rebels" who may or may not be al-qaida or isis

THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS THE LINE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE WAS THAT THE US WAS SUPPORTING 'MODERATE REBELS', NOT ISIS, THUS MAINTAINING CULPABLE DENIABILITY, WHEN ARMS 'ACCIDENTALLY' FELL INTO ISIS' HANDS. THIS ESTABLISHES THE FACT THAT THEY NEW FULL WELL THAT ISIS WAS GETTING THEIR AID AND THAT THEY IN FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FACT CONTINUED TO SUPPLY THEM. WITH MALICE OF FORETHOUGHT.

NOT SUSPECT, NOT MAYBE, NOT ACCIDENTALLY, ACTUALLY. DELIBERATELY.

APPARENTLY YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS CAN'T ASCERTAIN THE DIFFERENCE.

ahmed your muslim faggotry is showing

slide elsewhere kike

WHAT THIS NIGGER IS SAYING

I kekd

We use the asf to kill assad, not IS.

IS kills our mercenaries in syria and are fucking annoying, which is why we bomb them. We dont bomb assad because assad and the asf are trying to win the hearts of civies.

NSA SHILLS DETECTED
FUCK OFF

PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT, DONT ACT LIKE EVERYONE DOES.

It wont load for me, did they SHUT IT DOWN?

>normies

This
Its a false flag
Diverting everyone's attention

still works for me

This is retarded on all accounts.

Al queda and ISIS are not the same group, nor did one become the other. In fact they hate each other and declared jihad on each other.

and you fat basement dwelling cucks can't do anything about it

yep

Calm down friendo. Now, take a deep breathe.

How many Australian, British, New Zealand and USA fighters have died since ISIS bum rushed Iraq?

Less than 10?

Ok.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>A FUCKING LEAF
>A FUCKING
>LEAF

>implying we havent already been sending arms "indirectly" to ISIS anyway

>B. THE SALAFIST, THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, AND AQI ARE THE MAJOR FORCES DRIVING THE INSURGENCY IN SYRIA.
>C. THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY SUPPORT THE OPPOSITION; WHILE RUSSIA, CHINA, AND IRAN SUPPORT THE REGIME.
This says nothing about the US directly supporting ISIS. It's already widely known that the US materially supported certain (then-)allies of ISIS, including the FSA. This report tells the public nothing that they didn't already know.

People don't trust breitbart links when I send it to them. Is there a different media source I can find?

Nope. Totally fucken backwards again. Also the canuck to whom you're speaking needs the new dog dick laws and to Euthanise 'him'self

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

USA USA USA

It doesnt really matter. The real Al Qaeda says Al Qaeda of Iraq was a bunch of scummy shitbags, so they probably did good work with our money.

Four fucking Nibirus. Nibirus. Nibirus

ISIS started off as Al qaedda in Iraq, dumb burger.

ISIS STARTED OUT AS THE AQ FRANCHISE IN IRAQ. THEY WERE LATER EXPELLED BECAUSE AQ FOUND THAT KILLING THAT MANY CIVILLIANS WAS BAD PRESS. ISIS ALWAYS DISPUTED THIS EXPULSION, CHALLENGING IT ON A POINT OF ISLAMIC LAW. SINCE DECLARING THE CALIPHATE ISIS HASN'T REALLY STATED IF THEY CONSIDER THEMSELVES STILL PART OF AQ.

SO BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG.

kek speaks
someone with twitter put this on Trump's radar

>Breitbart

Tabloid trash. Sage this thread.

So, some of the "innocent pro-democracy Syrian rebels" were Al Qaeda just like Assad said?

>Al queda and ISIS are not the same group, nor did one become the other.
ISIS directly descended from Zarqawi's faction of Al Qaeda, you fucking ignoramus.

Actually Iran did support Al-qaeda in Iraq.

Its because it was fully supported by the establishment in Washington DC (that means the establishment of both parties). And our media serves the establishment.

Do you think Fox news is going to talk about it to make Obama look bad? Well then they would have to talk about a majority of the Republicans in Congress too and all of the fucking neocons who wanted to do even more.

Do you think CNN is going to talk about it and make Hillary Clinton's state department look bad? Not going to happen.

Do you think The New York Times is going to talk about it and risk exposing the depth of the Israel lobbies control over our foreign policy? The "journalists" and government officials attend the same bar mitzvahs for each others children.

hm no, not quite, Winston.