BREAKING NEWS: IT'S HAPPENING

Before calling themselves the Islamic State, they were known as Al Qaeda in Iraq.

>In August 2012, a “SECRET” classified memo was sent to various top Obama administration officials and agencies, including to the State Department and to Clinton’s office personally.

>Hillary Clinton received a classified intelligence report stating that the Obama administration was actively supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq, the terrorist group that became the Islamic State.

>The memo made clear that Al Qaeda in Iraq was speaking through Muhammad Al Adnani, who is now the senior spokesman for the Islamic State, also known as ISIS.

>The report identifies Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) as being one of the principal elements of the Syrian opposition, which the West was choosing to “support.”

TL;DR: Obama and the State Department were not only complicit, but actively supported the creation of ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know.

Any links/proofs of this? I can believe it, but not blindly...

No surprise there.

I mean we started the Syrian Civil war along with the rest of the Arab Spring. It had CIA written all over it, it was just like the color revolutions in eastern Europe only with twitter.

Is this the suspected old news or is this the new shit lewikileaks is supposed to release?

Shit, sorry

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

Breitbart article talking about documents from Hillary's email attained by Judicial Watch.

>Breitbart
They will be instantly discredited before normies see it by the media

We need better websites. Sad!

fpbp

yep, we know

>2016
>Ever believing Kikebart.

Come the fuck on, Obama probably does support those guys, but you're gonna need a more reputable source than Breitbart.

nice source mate

Fuck, if Trump doesn't win then I'm moving to Japan

Why is breibart not considered reputable.

I would also like to know this.

NINE

It is reputable. Libfags just hate it.

>muh right-wing news source
>i only trust news sources which are controlled by leftists

Yes they are a conservative new source but nothing they have done has been questioned. There is not even a controversy section on their wikipedia. The pope has garnered more controversy than breitbart according to wikipedia.

>literally one of the most liberal countries in the world
>but muh anime

kill yourself weeb

>>i only trust news sources which are controlled by leftists
which will never publish something that would discredit shillary.

NaCl the post

Because they have a conservative bent.
Liberals HATE that, because they are used to the news pandering to them.

>>literally one of the most liberal countries in the world
but that's the opposite of the truth

I am saving that for my collection.

>mfw Trump knew about this when he made the statement about Obama being a muslim sympathizer that Hillary and libs got all butthurt about it.

This explains why Obongo keeps dancing around the issues.

Donald was right calling out his suspicions. Obama is a filthy traitor

I always assumed ISIS was some CIA creation.

This is a zionist slide thread. Al qaeda and isis are two separate but related fuck ups

>iterally one of the most liberal countries in the world

how

if there was justice in this world Obama and Hillary would be tried for treason.

There were some pictures floating around a while back of a film studio recording beheadings. I believe they were hacked from McCain's computer.

Any anons still have them?

IS Trump going to go full redpill with this and other information when election season starts up? If so why he is waiting?

70%+ chance for fake, but I admit, I want to habeeb

>It's happening
No it's not. We know Obama and Shillary are responsible for ISIS. Leftists will dismiss it as a right wing conspiracy if they hear it.

Also there was a story reported that a CIA agent was found among the dead of a drone strike against ISIS

No one cares.

Better start packing that bag weeb

SLIDE IT
>SLIDEEEEEEEEE
SLIDE IT
>SLIDEEEEEEEEE
SLIDE IT
>SLIDEEEEEEEEE
SLIDE IT
>SLIDEEEEEEEEE

Leftist checking in. The position commonly held by people in the communist party I'm in is that America is funding and supporting Isis by way of Saudi Arabia because the more unstable the region is the easier it is for American companies to exploit Iraq's resources. Comrades have told me that the dod and CIA also fund different sides.
Also how is it that America was supposedly fighting Isis for over a year with no results and then Russia steps in and gets more shit done in a weekend than America in a whole year?

shut the fuck up you literal fucking faggot

Judicial Watch FOIA autism wins again.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Anybody have the actual email? Is it on wikileaks?

Breitbart's just not gonna fly for a lot of people. I want a source that's unassailable even to tru-eblue democrats.

breitbart links the released document in their article.

He has a point.

Seriously. "ISIS?" "The Islamic State of Countries We Want to Bomb?"

Come on.

there has been so many nixon level dirty fucking deals by this administration that the msm completely ignores. there's not a single serious investigative journalist outside of a few at fox left in the entire media.

the absolutely glaring corrupt pay for play scam hillary and the clinton foundation pulled as secretary of state is mind mindbogglingly obvious and no one says a word or even dares touch that in the msm

the sitting president that sold his senate seat just endorsed someone under criminal investigation by the fbi that just mysteriously never finishes. it's like we're lying in a third world banana republic

So which bit are you disagreeing with me on? Do you think American intervention in the Middle East is over something other than profit?

It's probably why they claim "religion of peace" so much and dismiss domestic terrorism. With ISIS they can commit war crimes without being held responsible.

Why have a second amendment and MUH GUNS if the government keeps eternally fucking you in the ass whether you have them or not?
Wasn't the point of the gunst to stop the government from pulling bullshit?

>TFW OUR PRESIDENT HAS COMMITTED TREASON
>TFW OUR PRESIDENT IS A TRAITOR TO YOUR COUNTRY

24 predicted it

How's that working out for you guys down there?

How the fuck do you control a more unstable area?

Of course American intervention is for our profit. Or rather our (((greatest allie's))) profit. Also, kill yourself you Marxist leaf.

boomp

JUST BECAUSE WE KNOW DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS OF A MINDFUCK FOR A NORMIE Sup Forums DON'T SLIDE BECAUSE ITS BORING TO ((YOU)) BUT REALIZE THE UTTER DAMAGE IT WOULD WRECK TO OBAMA AND HILLARY

That is why now there is a push to take away guns. Its the final step since they have enough surveillance data.

It's treason then?

>Japan
>liberal

This

Well mainly by not having a strong government that isn't down to let other places exploit its people.

literally already posted in this thread

I have known this for a long time and I can not understand why trump and his media support are not SCREAMING THIS FROM THE FUCKING ROOFTOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISIS is Killery's spawn...

>for our profit

Not our profit. The corporations. We don't own any of that oil.

Rally the calls for impeachment.

Narco money is all powerful, so the guerrillas had no problem getting their guns.
Then when people were given guns to protect themselves they formed paramilitary/"self-defense" groups and eventually got drunk in their authority and started doing the same the guerrillas they were supposed to fight did.

Either way your average joe was the one getting fucked. So i don't quite see the point in muh guns.

No, i mean, you already had them for centuries and haven't used them for shit. That's what i'm asking about. If things got to this point then i wonder why nothing has been done with your oh so great muh guns.

It's not really a surprise, really.
More surprising that it's basically common knowledge at this point, but nobody seems to care. Obama and Hillary are untouchable due to being a negro and having a vagina.

Gee, maybe because Trump is a kike shill? His daughter is married to a Jew, his Israel relations are strong as fuck and he openly supports them and their bs. Why would he shout this out?

Is it hanging or firing squad for treason?

>How Hillary fights ISIS

>How TRUMP will fight ISIS

>accepting something as common knowledge before proof is readily available.
That doesn't really work.

Now we can hammer faggots over the head with Obama willingly funding al'qaeda and leading to the creation of ISIS.

There is literally a link to the referenced memo right in the article. Is the Department of Defense a good enough source for you?

This! haha fucking sheeple! Based, unbiased Putin news network simplifies everything for my minuscule brain!

One for Obama, one for Hillary.

People for get quickly. Needs to be on their minds when thy get in that booth to vote.

This has been widely suspected by everyone paying attention to the situation, if we're going to push it into the mainstream we need a better source than Breitbart though. What is the source of this memo? Is it a recent leak?

Sup Forums likes to exaggerate happenings, so where does this objectively rank on the happening scale?

1 being every day. 10 being 9/11.

no you wont

I think people are willing participants in the deception about ISIS. Americans want to shit on the middle east and take their oil but they don't want to feel bad about it.

Anything that would uncover this deception is going to have a very hard time gaining traction.

We already know this. Normies will never believe/care

11. Do not let them slide this.

Taking into account the implications of revealing the US government has been supporting ISIS then it should be 10.
Being realistic about how this will get slided away and no one will believe it/care maybe 2 or 3.

If you want the "mornieZ" to know about this you need to get onto twitter and use the trending hashtags. right now "LGBTQhatestrumpparty" is top trending. go and talk about it there, or whenever it is even remotely relevant.

be opportunistic, weave it into regular conversation and sheeeeeit. dont rely on the media to do your work for you, theyre not working for you. theyll eventually pick up on it because they think people know something they dont.

the MSM is corrupted but it is predictable, if they feel like theyve missed the big scoop they wont let it get away and the way to do that is trending hashtags, as faggy as they are.

Is this what the Russian hackers found or just FOIA shit?

Because it would crush Hillary

No way Trump is this much of a cuck to let Hillary slide when he could torpedo her candidacy big time just so ISIS is a thorn in the side of Assad?

Sorry Aryanbro that is a conspiracy too far for me.

This doesn't say anything except aqi was in syria, which we know.

bumperino

Dont use Breitbart as the source, use Wikileaks. duh.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUQQING HAPPENING NIGGERS!!!!

>ID
>GWB

we are level 10 happening right now

>i have two personalities
>nicest guy you will meet
>and twisted fucking psychopath

Easy 7. Literal proof of current presidential administration working with terrorists and helping to create isis.

The amount of sliding going on right now to bury this is unreal.

This is just an intelligence report about a bunch of shit we already knew. No happening yet

I'm sure that the (((msm))) will drop the Trump 24/7 attacks and cover this.