Friendly reminder that "chinese people" don't exist anymore...

Friendly reminder that "chinese people" don't exist anymore. The current inhabitants of china are sino-manchurian rape babies.
Also China has not won a real war in over 400 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-Nation_Alliance
m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-761033.html
rt.com/business/338655-china-chemical-plants-far-east/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bruce is mad the Chinese landlords just raised his rent

They actually won a war against India in the occupation of Aksai Chin

funny how you're chanting the exact same idea as what japanese shitposters are usually mumbling about

rents not high, they keep it low so people are willing to pay in cash without lease so they can tax evade

its true though
manchus were incredibly cruel to them. population of china halved under Manchurian rule and the remaining were almost certainly only kept around by being interbred

even japanese are probably closer to original chinese than modern chinese

ill have to look that up give me a sec

Is there an actual sauce for this or is it just nip/pol/ bullshit

ching chong ping pong pang

The humiliation they suffered turned em into openly defacating savages

This is just bad history. The population of China under the Ming Dynasty was already 160 million and it rose to 400 million under the Qing Dynasty (Manchu rule). There were only 250,000 Manchus and they managed to conquer China through the help of Chinese defectors and Mongolian allies.

>Depending on the context, Manchuria can either refer to a region that falls entirely within the People's Republic of China,[4][5][6] or a larger region divided between China and Russia.
when you say "Manchuria" what do you mean exactly?

Don't forget the Tang Dynasty, the Tang spoke a different Chinese language used by the Southern Chinese people.

chinese ppl were always diverse you should know

also
>As the Republic of China, now based in Taiwan, has never recognized the People's Republic of China or its border treaties with other countries, some Chinese maps published in Taiwan still consider the entire Heixiazi Island and the Sixty-Four Villages East of the River to be Chinese territories.
seems like the taiwanese dream about attacking russia and conquer some of russia's lands

Most of the loess plateau was never under foreign control, and that is where the root of Chinese civilization is from.
Stupid bait thread.

>Includes Mongolia

>Doesn't include area around lake Bikal

Pleb

Lots of China's territory was forcibly taken away because of Nation of 8 alliance
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eight-Nation_Alliance
That's why there are lots of chinks if Vladivostok. Just imagine if ROC was the one governing China right now, Russia and China would be in an intense dispute right now.

Other way around Jack Wong.

Manchurians, Koreans and Japanese are Shandongese-Tungid or Shandongese-Jomon rape babies

t. Japanese-Chinese-Korean Hawaiian rapebaby

You mean the Tang spoke a different language to the southern Han? Or that the southern Han speak the Tang Dynasty language?

well no one stops them from moving to the russia's far east. why not? russia has too much land anyway.
the Chinese are welcome here!
m.spiegel.de/international/world/a-761033.html

Root of China is the Henan, Shandong, Shaanxi triangle

Xia and Shang were the root of Chinese civilization, not Zhou

How could a population spread around such a huge area be homogeneous?

do you actually see chinese immigrating to far east? that place is frozen hell. even worse than harbin

t. Cantonese/Hokkienese

Delete this thread right fucking now

Dude please work for us.

i've never been to Russia's far east but apparently they just want to move factories to Russia, and i think that's a great idea, honestly, the Chinese need some land and Russia's east need investments. the only thing that i don't understand is they also move workers and managers or they will just hire Russians to do the job
rt.com/business/338655-china-chemical-plants-far-east/

i am afraid it will be the other way

Even tall alcoholics cannot work in a frozen wasteland, only native people can live and survive, but there are and some very unique people like a tall patriots like Zangief from SF whoyld work in that place.

They are not homogeneous irl contexts. On papers, they look homogeneous

sorry, what?
you've been drinking bath lotion again?

Let me say something without recognition what I am saying and let's call this a trolling, Ok?

he probably is a native

t. bogan with chinks in his backyard who doesn't know anything about population genetics

>he doesn't go to the ice festival and ski with tall northeastern qts

Why are weeaboos so insuferable, so obnoxious?

Is it because of their brains having melted after being irradiated non-stop during years with mentally insulting, cheap propaganda through anime?