NY:Lakers to meet w/ Derrick Rose Thursday
HOU:Troy Williams agrees to 3-year deal w/ HOU
NY:Derrick Rose in 'serious talks' w/ Cavaliers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prvYDS10Gxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kyrie for Lillard straight up.

Who says no?

How many times were his sources right? Anyone can say shit like that.

Holy shit someone get this guy's meds.

The cavs were 1 injury and an unlikely signing away from 3-peating. Really rotates my rims

Reminds me of the guy that said the Lakers weren't even close to wanting to draft Lonzo before the draft. Jordan Schultz I believe.
Dude's a fucking hack.

thats the average lebron janes fan

sad!

>Kyrie-anime

>op says kyrie exposing snake lebron
>a fan of kyrie would be a fan of Cleveland and lebron since same team, and he just recently left
>a real Cleveland fan would have mixed feelings right now
>but this user has hatred for lebron specifically
>thinks we don't know he's false flagging

i wonder who this could be?

The Celtics are elite

Clearly they're accurate if he's still around. He can't lie and get away with things as an established journalist.

SAD!

Damn nigga, just drop the gun, you don't need to kill yourself, you have a whole life ahead of you.

Here, take some ambien.

Derrick Rose is about to revive that career homie i'm telling you.

What?

>LeBron dickriders made that Kyrie is too smart to not get cucked by LeBron so he's doing the cucking
Lmao

LeCuck the King Cobra

Can anyone explain to me what this guy does or why anyone would pay him?

we've really come full circle

This

He's taking back that Hospital patient of the year award.

so changing teams is going to reverse the effects of the explosions that took place in his knees?

desu both the bulls and knicks were down the shitter when he got back.

Everybody just assumed the mavs would match any offer so he just kinda slipped through the cracks. Now all of the money has dried up and the mavs are trying to jew him

Westbrook
Roberson
George
Melo
Adams

not a matter of the quality of his team.
his knees are literally being held together with stitches.

he is never going to be MVP caliber again

But he's barely played and his stats aren't good. What does everyone see in him?

REDEMPTION ARC.

>muh stats!
Return to Reddit, Carl.

But if I committed suicide I would be able to ride his big daddy dick that feels so good.

He is a young, athletic big that runs well, defends well, and plays above the rim. He could be a better DJ under the right system. A team like the celtics would kill for somebody like him.

May not be MVP caliber but he'll high-tier with LeBron helping his game. He's only 28 and still managed to average 18 points with those broken knees.

I don't want Melo anywhere near my team, thank you very much.

Not a chance. Dame has more upside, is a proven leader, and stays healthy

youtube.com/watch?v=prvYDS10Gxc

>Kyrie saves Lebron's legacy
>first thing Lebron says is he wants to beat his ass

S N A K E

Exposing your team mates is something a snake would do.

>my

Eww
But he literally just torn another tendon in his knee at the end of the season. He's going to be even worse than last year.

Git Em CuteBrook!

Le saved LeBron's legacy meme is getting stale. Come up with something new Skip

Did that nigga dirty. Ainge is the real snake. Not even Western Conference GMs trust him enough to make a deal.

>mfw Melo rots in New York for the rest of his career

Exactly, LeBron is such a snake.
Dude literally pulled a Ray Allen o

Don't worry, it's a minor surgery.

>saying ew to BBC
Lol what a faggot. More dick for me!

Yes Kyrie is pulling a ray Allen by switching teams.

How do you trade this man?

I'm not a McGoober fan but DRAYBOON got btfo lads

lmao

good shot.
painful buildup

Didn't know Kyrie was going to join the Warriors, lmao

underrated post /s

Dwight Howard is an all star this year bet

Portland would riot and Lynch olshey

Why are Brazilians so obsessed with Curry? It's getting spooky

He will be coming off the bench by mid-January. How the fuck does a big play in today's game but doesn't want to run the pick and roll? Him jacking up 3s now is surely going to help. MJ going to body slam his dumb ass

yo shutup

shaking my head to be honest family

Remember when this guy was compared to Shaq?

he can do all things

>West getting this stacked if Kyrie goes to minny
>West getting this stacked if Melo goes to Housty
>Fagboon getting arresting
Warriors aren't winning shit lol, literally everyone is going to give it to those pussies. Oh and there is still LeLoyal.

We did it /nba/ we destroyed the millenial team.

Do you guys ever feel embarrassed for watching the NBA?

I mean like, seriously, do you ever see the things you guys care about, this social media tabloid reality TV show drama that makes up all the storylines of the league like pro wrestling, the fact that everything in the league is rigged (officiating, drafts, media), the obsession with players' fashions, the lack of parity, how there are no real rivalries and all players are friends with each other, how coaches actively rest their best players frequently because they know their team will easily make the playoffs and succeed in them because the best teams always win in basketball with no chance of upsets?

I started feeling it this past season

Stop changing flags, you fucking faggot. Stick with one. Be loyal.

And drayboon just got destroyed by conor mcgregor lmao

wouldnt be able to do it until December but thoughts?

im a fan of mcgregor now.

It's only a civil suit for Draymond, from some nobody MSU football player. If he has a good lawyer, they'll settle out of court.

What did he mean by this

>The trouble started when McGregor wore a Warriors jersey while working out ahead of his Aug. 26 fight against boxing legend Floyd Mayweather. A photo of McGregor rocking a No. 23 uniform made the rounds online before Green posted a screenshot of it Sunday along with a strong comment.

>“We rocking with Floyd bro not you,” Green wrote on Instagram. “Take that off bruh.”

>“That’s C.J. Watson mate,” McGregor replied. “I don’t know who the fuck you are. No disrespect tho kid, keep hustling and stay in school. Now ask yourself why I’m rocking C.J. when I don’t know or give a fuck about basketball. I dribble heads off the floor. Not a ball. This is no game here kid.”

>“Hahahahaha th-that number won’t be worn again when I’m finished with it clown!” Green commented on Instagram. “Gold m-medalist, NBA champ, all star, DPOY etc.!!! Hahahaha stop it boy! Nate Diaz (Bay Area stand up) whooped you in your ring! Money May about to destroy you!!! Take that Warriors jersey off bruh you’re an incredible internet troll we don’t rock with you! G-Go train bum!!”

>Draymond was seen crying in his car shortly after this post.

>tfw the offseason has been so good it made up for the last season being so shitty

>Do you guys ever feel embarrassed for watching the NBA?

I only get embarrassed when I catch myself watching a shitty sport like hockey.

His wife seems like a real cunt desu

>1 win
>almost 3 peat

nigger what

Literally shit. Why would cavs want anything to do with that deal? They could get much better player(s) For Kyrie.

>Do you guys ever feel embarrassed for watching the NBA?
I get embarrassed watching semen slurping sports like futbol.

Trash deal. Trading Irving for a 36 year old D Wade is like just begging Lebron to leave and never come back.

this is retarded. you should feel ashamed

Because it gives them options.

Wade is an expiring, opens up cap space. He gets along with Bron, maybe he stays.

Clarkson is a nice talented guard who can play both spots.

Chicago has been open to the idea of moving Wade and taking back salary, I guess you'd have to send some picks or maybe cash their way for them helping the deal. But Teague is on a decent deal, is a good locker room guy and a leader. I feel still this is the one weak part in the trade.

im sure you are a great GM on 2k easy mode, but this is real life.

>le league of legends fedora tipper man

>this is real life.

Options to do what? Sign free agents that don't want to go to cleveland? Tank for the next 5 drafts they have no draft picks in? Tank so hard they cause the league to relegate them to the g-league?

>but this is real life
I've never physically cringed so hard

Should have won in 15, but idk wtf this is about a 3peat since there was no way in hell anyone but the Warriors win in 17 because of snek KD

>im sure you are a great GM on 2k easy mode, but this is real life.

>exactly 1 minute apart
im sorry no one liked your shit trade, maybe take it to reddit to get some praise.

Tank, yes. Because if Kyrie is gone (given) then LeBron is very likely leaving.

That leaves Love, TT's shit contract. Maybe you let Love play a season and statpad, then move him for a bunch of assets. Who knows?

But if Kyrie leaves, is it not inevitable that the team is going to blow it up?

Should I post a cap? Or are you gonna complain that it's photoshopped?

Did someone say anime?

he's a bandwagon lakers fans because his shit 6er are ass, let him be.

>calls samefag
>very obviously was samefagging himself

>one minute apart
Weeeewwwww

Sounds like you're referring to the vast majority of team sports outside of resting.

I don't think you understand the situation cleveland is in. Lebron is the end all be all for them. They're not trying to build for a future without him. He keeps them relevant. Lebron has maybe 3 more years of dominant play. Building for the future isn't an option. Bringing as many championships and marketing opportunities to Cleveland before Lebron retires is the primary goal, or it should be. They're not ever getting another player like him.

you really lost the plot, i have no clue what you are talking about

That's what he meant by an unlikely signing. If KD didn't sign to the Warriors, Cleveland could have 3peated. Which is bullshit because Kawhi would have swept Cleveland in 6

>mfw I get accused of being 7kt because I posted a pepe from /r/lakers
>letting a obese nerd live in your head rent free
>the state of /nba/

>this