Itt biggest bombs of 2017

Itt biggest bombs of 2017.

is Cara of Jewish descent?

When will generic YA trash end

>

When will the "cara is attractive" meme die?

the thing that bugs me about this is that when I looked at the comics the characters seem like they were meant to be adults. now it's gotta cater to the teen crowd

She was attractive as the hobo belly dancer in Suicide Squad

May bomb but it will be a cult classic like The Fifth Element and I know I'm going to love it unless there is some kind of bullshit being shoved down my throat.

She looks like a boy

That's based on an old ass comic.

What was the last McConaughey or Elba kino to fail? It will coast off star power alone

Nobody cares about Elba, and Matt can't carry a film.

Scarlet is considered a serious female "action star" this movie will do fine

Nah this movie will get like 700 million

I love Nolan but I cant see a WW2 drama doing well in 2017, Hacksaw Ridge bombed too

that makes me gay, I guess

>Movie only weebs care about (and most of them hate the trailer)
>released in March

It's dead.

From the first trailer the art style and presentation looks good, shame about the niggers though.

I'll still go and see it, probably end up hating it but fuck it you only live once.

If there is a god, it'll be all the Marlel and DC manchild flicks.

Shame about her body tho

most assuredly. Cara is MtF tranny.

Wolverine III or whatever it's called. Suck it fags.

And her face

when she stops being qt presumably

studios want the normie money and normies see a cool sci fi with big titted Black Widow kicking ass

Fag

The first thing I thought when I saw the trailer is how "Jupiter Ascending"-ish it looks.

nice shop

Nigger, fucking Lucy made like half a billion, this thing will in the worst case scenario make that much

>A normie's interpretation of a 'hot chick' in a tight leather outfit killing bad guys in a sci fi blockbuster
>dead

LELELELEL

let's pretend she's actually attractive. that would make her suitable to be a model. but she has no personality and she can't act. so she shouldn't be an actor.

she's exhibit A in the case against nepotism in Hollywood. She is going to single-handedly ruin an otherwise great film.

She lost her hotness thunder while ago, not even in the top 5 hottest mcu girls

>Seriously trying to imply this is not perfection

Not really. HR had a pretty low budget and is sitting around 100 M box office right now. Not impressive but not that bad either

seeScar Jo is guaranteed to bring in money. You think the knock off Olsen would have brought in half a billion dollars in Lucy? GitS wouldn't have even been green lit without Johansson attached. If you had a national vote on most beautiful woman she would still win despite her age.

she made bank with Lucy, normies like her thanks to the Marvel movies and find her hot (I do too because I'm not some perfectionist asshole)

HR had a 50M budget so it barely made its money back I guess not bad for a Mel movie since he is hated in hollywood

Dunkirk is probably a 250M (advertising included) movie so it needs at least 500M WW

>From the first trailer the art style and presentation looks good
Pleb in the Shit

>despite her age
she is only 32

Kinda sucks. I found the movie to be quite good.

>only

all Mel directed movies are

He's really going for the Christopher Walken look here...

A $40 million dollar budget movie about a WW2 soldier who won't fight staring Andrew Garfield breaking a 100 million and earning a profit is far from bombing.

Im hyped for this. I love Besson, I love Cara, I loved the trailer and the cast us great.