Holy shit I knew that the breakup of the old Crystal Castles was bad, but not THIS bad:

Holy shit I knew that the breakup of the old Crystal Castles was bad, but not THIS bad:

alice-glass.com/cc/

>He became physically abusive. He held me over a staircase and threatened to throw me down it.
>He controlled everything I did. I wasn’t allowed to have my own phone or my own credit card, he decided who my friends were, read through my private emails, restricted my access to social media, regulated everything I ate. >He berated me and yelled at me, telling me that I was a joke, that all the people that came to our shows were only interested in his instrumentals and that I was ruining the band.
>He broke glass shower doors to frighten me, he locked me into rooms.
>He told me that my feminism made me a target for rapists and only he could protect me.
>He forced me to have sex with him or, he said, I wouldn’t be allowed to be in the band anymore.

She's now being sued by him. How much of this is real though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3e50Dk6oD0
youtube.com/watch?v=OI9n_21ObCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_puvVZ_18
castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea who's speaking the truth but in any case it means at least one member of what was once a pretty good band is a gigantic evil cunt. Probably won't stop me from listening to their stuff but I'm sure not throwing my money at either of them anytime soon.

Ethan innocent!!!

I want to fuck her
/thread

Zero.

This bitch has daddy issues, and is clearly out for herself only. It was never about Crystal Castles. It was about Alice Glass to Alice Glass.

Fuck her, she's a lying cunt

Why do I not believe her at all? Idk none of this feels legitimate in the way she wrote it

Yeah that's what I mean, the way she wrote it sounds hysterical:

>He called our first single “Alice Practice” and said my vocals were a mic test. He concocted that story and told press it was an “accidental” recording, intentionally diminishing my role in its creation. It was another way of putting me down and preying on my insecurities.

Oh poor you, I bet at the time she was more than happy to ride his tiny cock and snort coke with him though when it turned out to be a success.

They're probably both gigantic cunts to be fair but this extreme sour grapes BS is surprising to me, never seen a relationship in music go to shit like that before.

It's really a shame she turned out to be such a lying cunt. It didn't have to be like this.

so what evidence do we have that she is lying besides feels?

All this is old news.

literally none, these threads just attract red pillers

>>He berated me and yelled at me, telling me that I was a joke, that all the people that came to our shows were only interested in his instrumentals and that I was ruining the band.
This is true though

Pretty sure they'd be way less successful without her pretty face though.

What evidence do we have that she's telling the truth?

If you haven't noticed women can accuse men of anything these days even if it never happened

>>He told me that my feminism made me a target for rapists
100% true though, look at any "male feminist" especially those in art scenes

i read that ethan is being investigated right now for multiple sex crimes, if he comes out as guilty i'd probably have to stop listening to his music

Any male that calls himself a "male feminist" should automatically be a red flag, in any scene.

wow i bet you guys have really terrific relationships with your moms

ITT: Assholes that will never hold a legitimate relationship in their life.

It’s funny. Her current boyfriend reportedly handles all of her social media, sends all of her emails for her, and even all of her texts. It’s almost as if hyper-controlling asshole is her type.

Is this Jupiter from HEALTH?

Seems like he had a thing for underage girls in his mid 20's

didnt he marry a 16 year old alice cosplayer

she's a canadian so therefore she's untrustworthy.. but so is he.. now i'm conflicted.

Obviously it's all speculation at this point but my gut feeling is that I trust Alice more than Ethan on this one. Ethan just seems like a bit of a cunt and the allegations are totally not surprising.

I think the shit about Alice and Jupiter playing illuminati is just as true as her release about Ethan.

Both of their careers are over, though. Unless Alice can find a decent producer she's fucked. Her last release was lukewarm.

yeah

legal action is basically an admission of guilt

>I think the shit about Alice and Jupiter playing illuminati

Can you expand on this?

how do you not understand how retarded you sound.

>you cant prove me wrong therefore im right
>i can't prove you wrong therefore you're wrong

we get it, you dont like girls. just say that.

That's what you get for stealing the aesthetic of witch house and attaching it to garbage electroclash shit.

>That's what you get
When did this become a MGTOW board. Jesus Christ

How the fuck did you make the jump from that post to MGTOW? Are you allright? Should we call someone?

ITT misogynist virgins

>I'm going to the make a blogpost instead of going to the police or seek help.
Yeah, looks legit.

you do know that she pressed charges immediately after the post, right?

was this song a cry for help?
youtube.com/watch?v=b3e50Dk6oD0

you are aware we are discussing the potential rape of someone right?

>makes blogspot on "abuse"
>gets btfo and sued for difamation
>now actually has to press charges
nice job proving me right

hard to say but if true thats fucked up, and kaths old band got stopped at some border for crystal meth possesion once i heard so her claims might be true
ice makes people into monsters

get some help

This thread reminds me of when Brandon said that Alice was an opportunist and lying about this to sell her album. That was so out of character for him.

dont know about that but I guess she an attention whore with histrionic personality disorder like all these dumb Femen sluts

crystal castles sucks
/thread

>stealing the aesthetic of witch house
motherfucker cc typified witch house. picture plane stole his aesthetic from electro punks, including cc.

Supposedly Alice/Jupiter were contacting people trying to smear Ethan on Tumblr, or something like that.

There are like a million fucking Tumblr blogs dedicated to slinging shit at one or the other and Ethan and Alice have their hands in all of them. It's a fucking cyber war.

Does Alice have FAS? Just realized this after all these years lmao

Its so embarrassing watching this feud. I'm glad it happened after I stopping caring about Crystal Castles. I used to think they were too cool for this kind of drama.

nothing, she's a cokehead

>all the people that came to our shows were only interested in his instrumentals and that I was ruining the band.

90% of Crystal Castles fans are Alice waifufags, this is clearly false.

no, she's just androgynous and skinny.

FAS makes you look like bjork.

Not an argument.

literally nothing wrong with cocaine you numale soyboy faggot

eh, alice isn't the most stable individual and if ethan was gaslighting her this is definitely the kind of thing he would be using to perpetuate her compliance. I can see how she would believe that even when reality is a bit different.

>Salem and other witch house innovators releasing their shit in 2008-2011
>prime of witch house in 2010
>only witch house CC is III, a 2012 release
>the most witch house thing about that record is the album cover

cc maintained its aesthetic during its entire run from the mid 2000s to its death in 2014

witch house aesthetic came from them

Shes a coconut

Nah

ur dumb if you don't realize cc pioneered electro goth... which is basically all witch house is.

>He became physically abusive. He held me over a staircase and threatened to throw me down it.
she could call the police, but she didn't. So thats fucking weird inst? is pretty easy to demostrate abuse.
>He controlled everything I did. I wasn’t allowed to have my own phone or my own credit card, he decided who my friends were, read through my private emails, restricted my access to social media, regulated everything I ate.
SHE LET HIM. Theres woman that love being in control of man. They probably were in a sick dominant and submisive relationship that was going very well till she get tired and /or realized that she was just a deadend whore with not real talent that trow away her life with bad decission and sudenly a man, a easy target, should pay for it.
>He berated me and yelled at me, telling me that I was a joke, that all the people that came to our shows were only interested in his instrumentals and that I was ruining the band.
Maybe thats true cuz you know thats music.. music is about instruments and shit. Theres not reason to treat her like that BUT SHE LET Him- He probably felt tired that her shitty lazyass was just resting all day
>He broke glass shower doors to frighten me, he locked me into rooms.
You could denounce that. You probably didnt...
>>He told me that my feminism made me a target for rapists and only he could protect me.
Yes, she was living in shit hole full of drug addicts and criminals. SO DUH a man could force to woman that are atractive, he was probably the only dude that could defend you, he was just a really nice in this part desu.
>He forced me to have sex with him or, he said, I wouldn’t be allowed to be in the band anymore.
How the fuck is that forced? forced is suppose to be a physicall thing. She probably should tried with a "no" or just leave the band. She was just submissive to anyone that have a moderate creative power or that is a dominant person. Also is his band after all.
She is so dumb omg

Yeah the disappointed and phased off some people

we still doing this? this bitch a god damn fraud incapable of making good music

If you're in an art scene you deserve to suffer

>ur dumb if you don't realize cc pioneered electro goth
ur dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=OI9n_21ObCU
or if you want go back earlier
youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_puvVZ_18

> Familabizm
Droppedddddddddd.

Why are male goths so fucking gay

> Cannibalism.

Uhhh, sir this is MGTOWGMT.

hi ethan

more hi cis white male
im right guys? hehe

>can’t prove that she’s wrong
>therefore she must be telling the truth

We get it, you don’t like men. just say that.

Gay

nigger what

>witch house aesthetic came from them

memphis rap

would you?

it's probably bait but i'll bite. either conclusion, whether she's lying or telling the truth, isn't based on enough evidence. you really can't pick a side on something as murky as this. just because she's a woman doesn't mean that she's more inclined to stretch the truth. this post is just annoying as an sjw going on about how men get away with everything and
>muh rape culture
people who come to crazy conclusions like this are just asking for attention, which is why i'm giving it to you, because i love you, but you're retarded.

>/threading your own reply

>>He told me that my feminism made me a target for rapists and only he could protect me.
He got one thing right.
Why do men try to control cunts?
Just let them be, if they fuck up, then you kick them out.

lmao no

He was drunk

god you are fucking slow as shit. pressing charges against the victim, im sure he's totally innocent, as thats what innocent people do.

Men really are to good, destroying themselves trying to savor even the most twisted individuals, when it's of no use anymore and they should just throw them away.

/thread

I'll produce for her

ITT: listen and believe

literally nothing wrong with that

I always read that Alice Practice was recorded without HER knowledge when she came in to sing, but he obviously intentionally recorded it. If anything the fact its one of their most popular songs should have been an ego boost if she felt so insecure about her vocals.

I believe her, why not. Ppl with daddy issues etc can get attached to crazy abusive people. They’re both crazy in fact

I don't believe a word this evil bitch says.

Judging by her art she seems to want to be a rape victim really bad.

Isn't her sister a non fuck up version of her and said she was full of shit and not to be trusted? That kind of puts a hole in the "daddy issues" theory.

Yeah.
castlegrayskull.tumblr.com/post/153673930657/aliceglassexposed-alice-glass-exposed-as-a-huge
Apparently Jupiter is no better than Kath. Does anyone know the official reason him and HEALTH parted ways?

>just because she's a woman

you're right, she's a woman with money to gain from stretching the truth.

More than likely they got into a couple fights (as people naturally do), but as a woman, she's unable to handle conflict, took it personally, and is now playing the massive cunt/victim card to siphon as much cash as she can out of a band she contributed fuck all to

Turned out that wasn't her real sister.

>Turned out that wasn't her real sister.

who was it?

Who the hell was she?

Innocent until proven guilty

burden of proof is on her.

stupid misogynist igna ignotia noise thot is stupid and worse than alice

t. virgin
>he thinks worshiping women and thinking they're incapable of lying will result in a healthy relationship

lul wat

Don't believe the words of a wench, she speaks lies!