Repeal the 2nd Amendment NOW!

Sup Forums BTFO by a constitutional law professor....

How long will you continue to live in your murderous delusional world gun fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

(((cohen)))

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

v=z49iZ0O1bSs

>(((cohen)))

>freedom is a threat to liberty
what did they mean by this?

Look at that Cohencidence.

Is that law professor Lying Jack Kerkove?

NOT

Not

NOT

BE

Nobody takes these faggots seriously anymore after UVA.

BE

an argument

INFRINGED

>Cohen

What is...
grammar, faggot couldn't have waited a second.

>constitutional law professor
Well better hand in our weapons, guys. Some leftist academic said it's a good idea.

pure (((coincidence)))

At least he's making a sound legal argument. If you want to get rid of guns, repeal the 2nd. It's that simple. All this bullshit of trying to half ass it is clearly unconstitutional.

>liberty's teeth are a threat to liberty

FOREVER

>rollingstone

They can try to repeal the 2nd amendment but the requirements for doing so will never be met.

>Constitution of the United States of America, Article V: The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article, and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate. So, An amendment removing an amendment is a repeal.

>David s cohen

why are the jews such megalomaniac creeps.

fuck off and go to israel faggots

>Cohen

((()))

>How long will you continue to live in your....
How long will you keep making the retard bait thread?
>rolling stone
>cohen
>any credibility

Isn't this literally sedition

They can damned try to take my weapons.

welcome to the liberal world of doublethink, friend.

and a doubleplus good day to you!

This country wouldn't exist without the 2nd amendment.

99% of federal judges in US history wouldn't dare to even write an interpretation of one of those amendments let alone advocate changing them from their original form or repealing them.

The Constitution never would've been ratified without them. They're not something to change on an emotional whim.

Do I even need to say it ((((((((((((Cohen)))))))))))))))))).

>implying they won't just make it a limpdicked amendment through Supreme Court meddling or legislative bullshit

>too dank
(((Cohencidence)))

>(((cohen)))
It's like they're not even trying.

>Owning guns is a threat to liberty
>So let's ban people from owning them, thus limiting their liberty

I would hate to be one of his students

Only if the (((choosen))) repeal the 14th and deport all the shit skins to Israel

that shed would be so comfy if it had a nice little fireplace

I had to double-check that this was real, and it really was a fucking kike writing this. Good god.

(A nice image for good energy.)

How many gun owners are going to vote for Trump now that Hillary has dug in with the gun grabbers??

But if we don't give a shit what (((professor))) says then your plan is fucked OP

underrated, heres your (you)

>cohen

>tfw american civil war in your lifetime

>anti-american jews are "constitutional law professors"

just fuck my academia up

pure cohencidence

Longer than you if you attempt to repeal the 2nd.

is this a joke?

All of them.

Gun owners are a powerful voting bloc. In a way, they are the only voting bloc that matters.

First, they take away the 2nd amendment. Then, they take away the first.

YOU WIN

>my sides

>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID

Fuck

Reminder that this can be solved by banning guns for niggers!

>How long will you continue to live in your murderous delusional world gun fags?

Much longer than you if you come try and take them

I love the way this sounds. I just hope it rings true.

>Because it's outdated

not an argument

O-OUTDATED?!?!?!?!

top kike OP, this land will be bathed in blood before any part of the bill of rights is amended.

>constitutional law intellectuals

>Why it's time to _________

How to spot shilling 101

I am 100% ready to start putting bullets in the heads of politicians the day they touch the second amendment. It's good versus evil now.

The reasoning behind this shit is always:

>SOMEONE CUD DIE FROM DA GUN ND U HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIFE ND LIBERTY SO ITS A THREAT TO UR LIFE AND LIBERTY CHECKMATE THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CARE ABOUT THE WORDING OF FOUNDING DOCUMENTS

kek

Nothing to see here, keep moving goy

maybe they making us look for jews , Because we re not looking for them actually .

Remember the The Twenty-first Amendment?
That went will didn't it?

Won't be much of a civil war.

>77299167
sure bud

>cohen

>Hello Sir, we are here for your guns under President Hillary's orders We have received word that you have several firearms and are requiring that you turn them over. Don't worry, a charitable donation will be made for each gun in keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.

I want this man to die the most gruesome death

They even think about it and they will all get bum rushed, jailed and hung for treason

Repeal the second amendment? Okay. But on that note, should we also repeal the 13th (abolishes slavery), and 19th (gives women the right to vote) amendments as well?

Come at me libcucks.

A shame Clinton sent you to die on my door step today

OY VEY!

13th doesn't abolish slavery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Close the door, get my guns, go to garage load them in, leave, join militia, overthrow tyrannical government

It abolishes nigger slavery it says it's still ok to enslave someone if they commit a crime.

I just fundamentally do not understand people who are anti-gun. Why would you want to live in a world where only a privileged few have the right to be armed? Do liberals even understand the concept of personal responsibility? NO ONE is responsible for your safety but you.

Sup Forums should start a militia.

where in it must follown the 14th amendment due process to the states, but yes we can own slaves if they are found guilty and it not be cruel and unusual

Also why is this professor think he's hot shit to abolish the 2nd amendment when DC v Heller was decided by the supreme court to make it federal statute that anyone can own and bear an arm?

Jesus christ.

People don't even understand this.
They expect police to protect them, even though us court already stated police owe no duty to protect citizens.
Nobody should be allowed to post antigunz until they read warren v Washington d.c.

The leaf has a little Rob Ford in him, I'll bet.

I-it Makes a burger proud.

*Single tear of joy falls down cheek before rubbed away and pretends nothing happened.

>cohen

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Right after the "freedom of le press" clause in the first.

Rob Ford was a degenerate crack user. I simply believe in personal responsibility.

Brought to you by the same people who gave you the UVA false rape story.

yeah
the resistance would instantly and effortlessly win due to the entire military deserting

>(((cohen)))

>cohen

he was a dumbass, but you can see he had a good heart when you look at all he did

>Rebecca Shabad

Yes they can.

Good thing I just bought some bear arms

YFW the Nicaraguans, Cubans, and Russians invade, and you have no guns.

POO

>a threat to liberty
>having something to even the playing field with murderers who are getting arms illegally 99 times out of 100 and protecting yourself and your family is a threat to liberty
>b-but muh cops will save you, they're paid for that! muh insurance!
Liberal pussies should have gone extinct already for being so unfit for natural selection.
Charles Darwin rolls in his grave.