What religion are you, Sup Forums? Lets settle this

What religion are you, Sup Forums? Lets settle this.

strawpoll.me/10487730

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?word=breath&page=2&bsec=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reformed Christian (Baptist)

(oy)

Christian because the one true God and also islamists litterally worship satan.

the fuck is 1:00?
looks like a comic book "pow" symbol

No eastern orthodox. Blasphemy

TIPTIPTIPTIPTIP

>no mjolnir pendant on there

>No wiccans - tree huggers
>no asastru - northern paganism revival
>no japanese shinto
>no ortodox chistians
Your poll is shit already. Fuck off.

No Lutheran Christian, the true religion for Germans

Why so many fedoras?

Based Varg

bro tier sikh

we don't force our culture or religion on you, but if you fuck with us, you'll get what's coming to you. BOLE SO NIHAL!

I belong to the religion of wanting to be left the fuck alone ,and makig enough money so I can someday settle down and buy a cabin in the woods, where I can raise children with a good wife, and teach my family how to fend for themselves.

Tell me OP, what religion am I?

none of those listed

bro tier sikh

we don't force our beliefs on you, but if you fuck with us, you'll get what's coming to you. Just ask the muzzies. BOLE SO NIHAL!

You have to go back. America is a white nation.

Illuminist/Zen/Kabbalist

t. abdul

>No Zarosian emblem
Filthy Saradominists

Autism

Bahá'í.

Non-Denominational

Don't care about praying but I have christian values.

this.

OP you're a moron.

Pastafarian. But I have been known to dabble in the celestial teapot.

Protestant (Methodist) Masterrace reporting in

Denomination just reaffirmed that homosexuality goes against Christian teaching and that abortion is wrong

feels oh so good man

*Tips Fedora*

>Vocal minority

Cabin life.... I hope to do that sometime as well.

I believe in the one true god. Eru Illuvatar. He who is alone.

why tho

Where is it?

>Christian because the one true God and also islamists litterally worship satan.

All the Abrahamic religions worship the same God. But I get how it's hard to tell him from Satan. Time to end ALL the asshole Middle East religions that control us.

>tfw orthodox christian

>abortion is wrong
Somebody is lying to you. Abortion doesn't terminate a breathing being. God says life is breath. Look it up:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?word=breath&page=2&bsec=

How can you make a religion strawpoll and leave off the true religion of the white race?

don't lump unaffiliated with atheism

Into antiquity life was considered to begin at the exact moment the mother first feels it move in the womb.

I'm a Christian.

Enjoying your salad bar?

Disciple of Kek

I put "Protestant". I'm a Unitarian Christian, kind of its own branch. You should have put "other Christian" for Mormons and Orthodox, and "other" for small, irrelevant religions and cults.

fuck off heathen.

Muslims pray to a black meteorite that fell out of heaven shortly after the first sin.

>No Eastern Orthodox
CYKA BLAT!

>No Church of Kek

You missed paganism and Eastern orthodox, not a fair poll.

Odalism. A term invented by Varg Vikernes, but I guess we can use it since there is no better word.

Galatians 3:28 -
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Jesus Christ.

Atheism isn't a religion or a label, literally all it is, is saying I don't believe in a god. Not I believe there is no God, just that I don't know and dont care. There's no evidence or reason to believe so it's literally all faith/anti-logic. Waste of time. I do not subscribe to any book or dogma therefore I do not inherit the luggage, history and hatred oft that book or dogma. You can be an Atheist and still not believe in round earth or evolution or toilets. It's not a label or group or culture or belief system, it's simply the act of not following any any of yours. And with the retarded shit being spewed in this thread I can see how that is for the best as you're all colored by your ancient ghost stories.

>Into antiquity life was considered to begin at the exact moment the mother first feels it move in the womb.

Proof?