>>77297570

bumping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS8OOHFYkAA
youtube.com/watch?v=AIoz53PVnDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I kind of regret have a random thought the other day about what t-rarded shit Chris chan was up to the other day. It's gone from laughable cringe to soberingly downer.

>barb drifting into the abyss in the background

i miss the old cwc days, when he was a starry-eyed manchild with hopes and dreams of hitting it big with his sonichu franchise, all the girlfriend antics, the liquid chris saga, etc.

now it's just depressing as hell

I dont have any money to give you Chris, but I can give this bump to increass chances of a charitable user that will see this

CWC really is the weathervane of our times

10 years ago he was:
>a brony
>identified as a "male lesbian"
>Sonic autist
>internet celeb

>her lifeless body in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=tS8OOHFYkAA

Barb isn't doing so good, shit.

donate to help him

I think it's too late. She's going to die and he's going to probably upload it to youtube in live time.

>I know you're alive please say something
>*corpse enters frame*

burst out laughing

I've seen gore, suicides, baww threads leading to manic depressive rants. I've watched parkinsons, lewy body and korsikoffs rot someone's brain over years. I've been to places I never want to go again. But THIS is the most miserable thing I've ever seen, holy shit I'm done

This honestly freaks me out more than the OP one, it's like Weekend at Bernies grotesquely played out in real life

We should help him out, but every donation needs to tell him to cut his hair and stop wearing girls clothes.

He'll spend that money on Pokemon games as his mom mummifys

What DID happen to him?

If you told me five years ago that he'd somehow become an even bigger freak show, I'd never have thought it possible.

I liked the old Chris-chan better.

The crushed, defeated tone in which he says "please help us." And people want to tell me there is a god? I get he's klinefelters but Jesus Christ he looks so miserable I feel awful

youtube.com/watch?v=AIoz53PVnDQ

>CWC's mom never moves
>tfw when you realize CWC lives with a well preserved carcass he refers to as his mother

this is like watching smeagol transforming

this is so fucking unsettling

the video stabilization, the death stare, the ransom tone

Chris will most likely use any money he gets on toys or video games while his mother dies. Barb herself isn't above trying to nickel and dime people, but that utterly lack of even the slightest hint of animation in her body leads me to believe she at least is legit.

Jesus Christ this thread I swear.

i can't even bring myself to say anything bad about him or make fun of him- this is really sad. im tearing up :(