Sup Forums is always right

Sup Forums is always right.

I love this place.

Well, the government can legally repeal it. Of course, if that ever happens, you're fucked.

>repeal a constitutional amendment

"the government" is putting it a bit lightly.

look up what is needed for constitutional convention, safe to say theres no fucking way

>how does the constitution work

>
No the government can't repeal a GOD GIVEN RIGHT, because government ain't God. STFU u faggot Canadian

Fucking every time

They can fuck right off, don't let disarm you lads. Next thing you know you'll have to hand in your assault spoons like we had to.

HEIL

Literally EVERY time.

Why did we even need coincidence detector???

They literally can. But as put it, the process of amending the constitution is so demanding it is practically impossible.

I don't want to be anti-semetic, but I really hate how all these liberal extremists are always Jews.

Why the fuck won't they assimilate already?

You mean the government is fucked

There are as many guns as people, also the military is filled with Sup Forumsacks who would immediately desert and for militias, guns aren't going anywhere

I can feel my penis enjoying that mouth.
Is there more?

Haha no. If that happens, the government is fucked. You know how many 2A supporters make up the armed forces including top brass?

Repealing the second amendment is the same as declaring a state of civil war

>(((Cohen)))

It's literally the second amendment. Too know, only one away from the first because the founding fathers considered it that significant to maintain a well armed militia.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((COHEN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

mr. fucking rollingstone

>(((Cohen)))

Every fucking time m8s. I'm 66% zio femanon but I want nothing to do with their schemey tricks.

>kike magazine
>kike 'reporter'

This is the same shit rag that said the terrorist from Boston was their most influential person of the year.

If they tried to take guns, there would be wholesale revolution. Every cop I know (about 6 or 7) already has said they would never take anyone's guns, period.

>Implying the founding fathers would allow the "Bill of Rights" to be repealed

(((COHEN)))

>inferring

Sometimes I think its the point of no return for the western world.

There needs to be another civil war, americans wont give up their guns and Donald Trump wont change shit if he becomes president even if he tries really hard. The democrats and republicans will fight him at every corner.

>to prevent mass shootings

But mass shootings still happened during the assault ban?

>By David S (((COHEN)))