Be me

>be me
>be watching Jeopardy
>this qt comes on
Wew lad

Name is Sara Quashine btw

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/whats-now/sd-me-jeopardy-cancer-20161214-story,amp.html?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like some inbred girl you'd see at church in the appalachians

chick on the left died

I always wondered if the women that appear on jeopardy are freaks in the bed. Like do they like getting their ass eaten or maybe being choked and slapped

Christ, it's like what Susan Boyle would shit out if she got impregnated by a hay bale.

OP is right she's cute and the fact she's on jeopardy makes her cuter.

But id like to turn this conversation more into the direction of what you think female jeopardy contestants are like in bed

what a terrible wager

RIP in pieces

The way she always furrowed her brow before choosing a question was funny

>watched this episode tonight
>question showed up asking which 90s rapper was gunned down outside of a club
>this bitch says "what is Tu-PACK"
Pissed me the F off.

This bitch is ugly as fuck, her face unsettles me, and her personality is unbearably grating, but for some odd reason I hope she found love in life despite everything else.

>mfw tupack is still alive and living in serbia

doesn't matter if she's dead, user

Are you that fucking nigger Josh (aka Ghost) who drove around all night listening to that shit while explaining that it's pronounced "TuPAHHHHHK" back in 1997

Shit I missed the autist losing. They had some dumb football pre-game show on

Tupac is alive in True AD&D 2nd Edition. 2E has gold because of Tupac. 2nd Edition True AD&D Tupac rap magic.

Good, she was fucking creepy

You're lucky then, you get comfy 1–2 AM Jeopardy re-air in bed.

The Bill Gates looking guy?

He was a Grade A nerd, and not even one of the chill non-loser ones. Nigger made it out with 100k though, hopefully he gets himself some hobbies.

Wtf are you talking about nigga

She could have suffered, she could have been happy, but she's dead now so she might as well have never existed. Her entire life literally doesn't matter, this is provable science

Oh shit I thought you were meme-ing

Talking about the soft-spoken girl who apparently lost tonight

He's head of R&D for Magic: The Gathering and a big champion in competitive play.

Yeah she was shot down like TuPACK

Post proof that the girl from tonight's Jeopardy is dead or be proven faggots for all time.

K
google.com/amp/www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/whats-now/sd-me-jeopardy-cancer-20161214-story,amp.html?client=safari

Literally type jeopardy into google, nogger

>cash earnings went to cancer research
Did she not have a family?

Kek
2E 2pac best 2pac
Recently used him as a boss against my players here's his initiative card

Today is not Tuesday. You're proven faggots for all time. Also, she was on performance-enhancing drugs (painkillers)—she's clearly as dishonest as you two.

>Appearing on “Jeopardy!” was a dream come true for Tuesday night’s winning contestant who beat the reigning champ but did not live to see her successful appearance because she died of cancer last week.

>Cindy Stowell, who was a 41-year-old science content developer from Austin, Texas, won $22,801 on the popular game show Dec. 13.

>“Cindy Stowell took down a 7-day champ, while on painkillers, suffering from stage IV cancer & a high fever. Bow down to the queen,” wrote one woman.

i would imagine they were fine with it you fucking autist

Where'd her painkillers go though

TREBEK'D

>start watching ep because of this thread
MY HEART

rip