instagram.com/p/BNK0AuBA-s2/?taken-by=luna5star
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/arP4hqO9nqy7ZAp-LyIjJg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more boob, less ass.

t. irishmen

t. jamal

>tits guys

kys

triggered cuny redditor posting in 3.. 2....

>ywnetbfc

>ass man
nigger

cmon, i just retrojaculated to this instagram.com/p/BNK0AuBA-s2/?taken-by=luna5star

give me a break

tfw 8 inch brown latino dick

>less ass

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/arP4hqO9nqy7ZAp-LyIjJg/

t. triggered

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

looks good enough to eat

every time i see these threads now i just yell "braap" to myself. I sound like a squaking parrot. Fucking kill me

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

check out this jabroni, guys

>There's someone out there who spend his time on this planet writing this
I can't

Report his posts :^)
You can get banned for posting that version because its somehow considered "sexualized images of children"

more feet, less tits and ass

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPFPFFKFKFLFFLFLFLFLFT

this is fucked up

San Junipero?

is there more of this?

Ummm disgusting sweetie. x

DUBLIN
U
B
L
I
N

hot as fuck

more

that dude needs to hit the gym

skinnyfat manlets pls go

really joggin the noggin

*BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

who is this cum queen?

i want to eat off her feet

clarababylegs

What did they mean by this?

wtf I'm black now

both aren't even that attractive

>both aren't even that attractive

much appreciated user. I would eat off her feet too.

would you let her sexually-charged soles stomp you?

What the fuck has Sup Forums become? Mods? You faggots going to close this thread or what?