You guys do realize Trump is holding back at this time, right...

You guys do realize Trump is holding back at this time, right? The final month of this campaign is going to be like nothing we've ever seen before.

They want Hillary locked into the nomination with no chance to pull her when these emails come out.

Russia has everything and they are going to make sure the Globalists are destroyed in a massive blitzkrieg of damning information.

Kind of doubt it but want to believe.

why cant we lead ourselves? why do we keep appointing people who we know next to nothing about exept what they choose to tell us?

because they control the donations to both parties

Because places like Tumblr and Reddit exist

This Obama/ISIS shit is just the beginning. Hillary will be BTFO in the final month and will not be able to keep up with a new leaked scandal everyday.

Trump is a master businessman and sometimes you must be patient t I maximize the effectiveness.

I am absolutley jumping for joy and with the ant8icipation of a ten year old boy at 5 am on Christmas morning

Please oh great Putin destroy Hillary Clinton ...

You have no idea how much I want to believe, you really don't.
However, I believe obummer has started a trend for minority president, people will push for a female president even if they don't care for her views, next one might be Hispanic, or trans, or a pan-demi-otherkin-starlover.

putin is not your ally retard. KGB has destroyed this country inside and out. Hopefully Trump isn't in some secret alliance, because that would mean that the communists are so many steps ahead of us that we have no chance to recover, it would be the most inconceivable psyop ever established., even more than electing the nobody senator "obama"

Believe status: want to

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT

patience you paduwan, don't you want to see her trumped on from a great height in teh debates?

it's going to be the entertainment even of the entire year

>next one might be Hispanic, or trans, or a pan-demi-otherkin-starlover.
there won't be a next one after hillary

It's going to be so great to be cool with Russia again, I wouldn't mind being allied with a bunch of tough drunk guys

As long as she has to carry the weight of the humiliation and disgrace of having been clearly and exhaustively outed as the driving force and architect of ISIS

I would like to see her stroke out on stage with blood spurting out of her eyes and ears so bring it the fuck on.

I don't want them to retire killary and put some other faggot in

Exactly. Trump/Russia would be foolish to release this early when they could substitute her with Biden, Bernie, etc. 3 - 4 weeks before the election and there will be no substituting, they will be fucked.

Very funny to watch Libs pissing all over themselves about June poles, they truly are ignorant for not realizing how fucked Hillary is.

Hypothetically, is there anything wrong or illegal with Trump (a Presidential candidate) being in contact with Putin?

Because I'm pretty convinced they not only talk, but talk regularly to each other.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

because Darwin's last words were "Dont let anarcho-capitalism succeed"

Hypothetically the Russians are probably one of the only groups that would A) like to see Obama and thus the Democrats fail for all the shit they've put them through and B) one of the few groups with the resources and the willingness to gather the intel

This.
Putin is a Sup Forums meme. Anyone with any real perception of Russia wouldn't ever rely on Putin.