Who’s in the right here?

consequenceofsound.net/2018/01/lupe-fiasco-kendrick-lamar-is-not-a-top-tier-lyricist/?wasp=facebook-ads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlEXAnB2UHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lupe, obviously

Would hold more weight if Lupe wasn't garbage

Kendrick, Lupe has shown time and time again that he knows nothing about music

youtube.com/watch?v=MlEXAnB2UHY
Kendrick's never made anything this bad.

Probably the first right thing Lupe has said in fucking years. Shame he'll be crucified for it and probably get "The Heart V" dedicated to him by Kendrick this year.

I mean look who’s talking about fuckin album quality here.

Lupe isn't garbage
Just stop
Lasers was a misfire. So was damn (and TPAb is overrated and so is S80)

If none of you realize how much Lupe shits on Kendrick lyrically you're hopeless. Mural alone is practically better than most of Kendricks career

If Lupe's only albums were Food & Liquor, The Cool, his mixtapes, and Tetsuo & Youth, then he'd have leverage here. But nope, his discography is loaded with filler and mediocrity aside from those releases, and Kendrick has yet to release a bad project (besides the shit he made as a kid).

Never thought I’d meet a Lupe Stan before. But I digress.

Show us his best lyrics.

Lasers was trash, F&LP2 was boring filler that no one liked, and DROGAS Light was one of the worst Rap albums of 2017. Lupe's only had 3 good albums throughout his career that's lasted over a decade.

The both suck ass.
Politically charged white friendly rap

>on my mama i aint neva red uh book in my lyfe
Oh, it shows Kendrick.

I'm not a Stan but Lupe is genuinely one of the most talented lyricists in hip hop alive. Look up the lyrics to mural.

And we're talking about lyrics, I should have added that mural lyrically shits on Kendrick. Musically would be more subject to debate. I could totally understand people saying Kendrick is better strictly from a musical perspective.

>> His songs are vivid, poignant, and brutally honest narratives of the black experience, a celebration of black excellence, and perhaps more than any other rapper, a rebuke of the white oppressor now occupying the White House.

His mouth should be gaping

After doing some research, I've come to the conclusion that Lupe Fiasco is right and Kendrick Lamar is a bad lyricist.

Lupe Fiasco is /our weeb/

minneapolis more like mini pisser (like small penis)

im pretty sure he was a straight A student.

unless that watchmojo video was wrong

"If i wasn't rapping, I'd be studying astrology."