actually a good comparison somehow

Now THIS is fucking gay.

TSUMGEE GUM

C U T E
U
T
E

And Messi = Gon
He's waiting for Messi to reach his final form before he destroys him.

Somebody should shop Hisoka's cheek tats/makeup, earrings, and hair onto Tsunaldo

Griezzman is Pitou

TSUUUUgee cum has the properties of both tax evasion and refball

HxH is pretty gay

Fuck off

Just thought of a good one guys...

Rooney is Shrek.

Who the fuck is chrollo lucifer? Hisoka really wanted to take his ass down, does tsuuuu have any rival like that?

>Genius rival that barely appears human and has both useless and top class teammates
Hmmm...

>scatalonian poster never gets tired of posting the same thing everyyyyyy day

Oops, my mistake, "rival" is quite the stretch, isn't it. More like "get BTFO and need to cast O, MY EXTENDED VOTING PERIOD" to catch on a meaningless prize like the Truño d'Or

>Muslim retard never gets tired of sucking cock and believing that the "accomplishments" of a thief team are his own
La cabra tira al monte, Abdullah

>scatalonian still jerking to messi instead of preparing his butt for the scatalonian civil war

your butt is mine jordi, will take you to the nearest park and pound your ass.

i dont know anine. what is this anine?

Fraser Forster was my favourite Scrubs character

I am glad about your professed and almost cliched as a madrid fan homosexuality in the current year, like the one of your idol, Abdullah, but you won't find me there. Better go back to Morocco and seek company from the brainlets subhumans that you belong with

What is this faggot shit?

>it's only madrid that hates us

good... believe that, you're the typical scatalonian with a 40 IQ, I bet you pray "Zpain stealz from UZ" to your messi posters every night before going to your hovel.

san martin is coming oink oink!!!

@77304550
It's painful too read your brainfarts. Please don't post again

I want to fuck pitou

this is actually so hot

me too and i don't even know if "she" has a vagina

Stop replying to the subhuman. Dont you see him posting 24/7 without getting a single (you)?
It is for a reason.