>angry and bitter
>enjoy "banter"

reddit isnt Sup Forums

you need to get yourself checked

is a crypto-love board

kill yourself knigger

It's pretty much the same these days

I think Sup Forums is the only board that hasn't been deeply infected by them

Sup Forums is Sup Forums-lite, it's probably the most infected board after Sup Forums and Sup Forums

it isn't, go back

Sup Forums is one of the most normalfag boards out there. It has huge redditor appeal and people crosspost it all the time here.
Some of the slow boards and /f/ are probably still the purest, though they have their share too. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and the like are all the same userbase as reddit nowadays. Nobody even bats an eye anymore when people mention using it.

I know Sup Forums is a very normie board (which is kind of a good thing in a way), and redditor is almost synonymous with Sup Forums user nowadays, but by "them" I meant the kind of redditors who browse /r/Sup Forums and /r/the_donald

fuck off reddit

And what does that mean?

>thinking reddit is all flowers and candy

due to reddit's layout, one guy can literally spam CP and never be caught unless someone steps in his lair, while here they get banned immediately because there is a set number of boards

not really

we have many Sup Forumstards, yes, but Sup Forums and /his/ are much, much worse. All you see on the former are Sup Forumstards whining about blacks in movies and women.

Indeed.

There is an enormous and unbearable amount of Americans constantly sperging out about race and "let me tell you who is white and who is not"

go back