Can Ameribros explain to me how do ''Gun Free Zones'' work...

Can Ameribros explain to me how do ''Gun Free Zones'' work? Are you walking through metal detectors while entering the facility? Are there armed guards checking people coming in for guns? Because it seems like people who want to shoot up ''Gun Free Zones'' don't have much problems getting in. Can't people just smuggle a concealed handgun just to be on the safe side?

They're something like Drug Free Zones.

You go there after hours to conduct drug transactions because they have the best large, dark, well-known parking lots. You don't necessarily want to have anything to do with the kids there, but they make good exchange points.

Ok so each state has its own laws dictating where and how you can carry different types of guns. Then you have private businesses that can disallow carry on their premises. Establishments with over 50% or something of their sales are alcohol are often illegal to carry any firearm. These businesses are sometimes referred to as gun free zones.

Then you have places like schools, post offices, courthouses, hospitals(?) and other government buildings (and this includes military bases, ironically) where the carrying of a firearm is strictly and explicitly prohibited and often carries large fines or sometimes jail time (I think). These are mostly what people refer to when talking about Gun Free Zones. They're kind of like the School Zone or Work Zone for speed limits with reduced speed and increased fines.

Does not apply to law enforcement.

Wha's the point of doing this? Why not directly making the whole america gun free?

In regards to metal detectors, it depends. Larger courthouses will often have a security checkpoint not unlike an airport where you go through a metal detector. High risk schools often have metal detectors. Military bases obviously have fairly substantial access security.

Right, I see. Cheers, lads. Although I still find it weird that with the danger those zones carry, nobody ever tried to sneak in a small .22 pocket pistol or something, especially if you're not being checked for it when entering.

And how making Europe ''gun free'' helped in Paris or Brussels? When guns are made illegal lots of them will end up on the black market and the only people who won't have access to them will be law abiding citizens. Besides, if someone wants someone dead not having a direct access to a gun won't discourage them - See Brussels

Because they can't.

Best they can do is come up every elaborately Jewish way possible to to try to make people not have guns, even though it backfires every single time. Jews, man. Fucking Jews. You just don't know unless you've lived among them.

It depends. Government buildings like courts, capitals and prisons would have metal detectors, cops or rent-a-cops.
Mostly they are just signs. The gun free zones/privately owned establishments/illegal to carry places where assholes shoot people tend to be the ones protected with signs.

Well but generally, fag nightclubs, cinemas/theatres don't, I'd imagine? And they don't have any armed security either, do they?

The libs are trying my, pasta friend. Their logic is literally just guns are dangerous so we can't have them in sensitive areas, but we also can't have security in most of these areas so it's an honor code kinda thing, which clearly has worked out wonderfully.

Maybe a couple bouncers if it is a club.

I wouldn't go out drinking with a gun. That's not just against the law in many places, it's just dumb. It's also not a good idea to drive if you're going to go out drinking and doing whatever else at a club. The definitely have security, and this one apparently had a typical off-duty cop.

If you want to go see a movie that's a different story. Local movie theater even serves alcohol nowadays if you want to overpay, and no particular need for armed thugs to stand around to intimidate the people who cast popcorn on the ground and generally act like niggers.

How else do you think Grimmie was killed? It was a 'gun free zone'. Pulse is also the same.

Dangerous ghetto clubs sometimes have metal detectors or bouncers with wands. Most bars or clubs of any size will have at least a couple bouncers. A lot of times cops moonlight as bar/club security. Technically they're off duty, but they still get to wear their uniform and carry a gun. This was the situation at the Orlando club.

>Implying terrorism can be avoided by gun legalization

Well, I think the idea of those zones needs to be reworked entirely, maybe they'd work in homogeneous societies but with all the shit hitting the fan it seems like they need more security, at the very least.

Yeah, that's a fair point as well, didn't consider the fact of niggers and white trash being niggers and white trash. Especially when drunk. Although it seems like ''Gun Free Zones'' are always a target for shooters.

Wasn't that the point of your first post, though?

Wtf man no way

I must have misunderstood your post then, sorry Gepetto

shocker most americans follow the rules

It's basically a zone where if you obey regulations, you don't have a gun. This means that it's easy picken's for anyone that wants to mow down a crowd. That's all it is.

Sporting events, concerts, some large gatherings do have security and metal detectors. Though usually they're more interested in searching your bags to confiscate beverages and chips you're trying to sneak in; they're not worried about the guns, they're worried about you not buying a $9 cup of beer or a $5 bottle of water.

Nigger-infested areas have KFCs where the cashiers are behind two inches of bullet-resistant lexan. They put your bucket of hot wings in a revolving window like it's a Federal Reserve Bank. It's hilarious.

Generally people just don't care. Despite how incredibly loud the (((media))) screams about it gun crime is just a fucking rarity in most of the country. We have about 8000 firearm homicides a year. (And 80% or more of those are niggers shooting other niggers in nigger-infested cities.)

So if you stay the fuck out of Chimpcago, or Detroit, or DC, you're talking 2000 gun murders across the entire country.

We have a population of over 300 Million. We have cities with larger populations than some entire European countries. And about 2000 shootings. Do the maths.

We don't have a "gun problem" in this country. We hardly even have a nigger problem.

... and if you are shot it's with a handgun. Deaths with muhsalt rifles are typically well less than 100 per year even with all of the "mass shootings." (Note liberals do not say a word about "gun control" when thousands upon thousands of niggers die. Liberals only care when some white folks bite it.)

You're literally hundreds of times more likely to be hit by a bus crossing the street to get to the movie theater than being shot in that theater, and thousands of times more likely than being shot by a rifle of any kind.

>Can Ameribros explain to me how do ''Gun Free Zones'' work?

They don't.

They pretty much put up a sign and expect all gun violence to end, like putting a cross up to drive out spirits.

Right, thanks for the detailed explanation, user. You're right, it kinda puts it into perspective when you do it in the ''per capita'' kind of math

They're magical places where anything resembling a gun mysteriously vanishes into the air. Especially in the hands of criminals and terrorists.

Gun Free Zones = RNC

>Although I still find it weird that with the danger those zones carry, nobody ever tried to sneak in a small .22 pocket pistol or something, especially if you're not being checked for it when entering.

Turns out law-abiding citizens abide by laws, even when they hurt them.

On the other hand, plenty of people do sneak in various saturday night specials, mostly criminals, and kill people anyway. Turns out a sign doesn't do shit.

>Turns out a sign doesn't do shit.
WOA WOA WOa Woa woa..

You're telling me people that want to mow down a crowd don't abide by the rules of the area?

>Nigger-infested areas have KFCs where the cashiers are behind two inches of bullet-resistant lexan. They put your bucket of hot wings in a revolving window like it's a Federal Reserve Bank. It's hilarious.

This. This right here is how you know someone's been to a shitty area or ghetto before.

Man, I remember some user in a recent thread saying "Why the hell would anyone have a gun at home? Are you really that worried of a violent break-in?" You can tell that user has lived in a nice, safe, upscale community his entire life.

>Although it seems like ''Gun Free Zones'' are always a target for shooters.
Just like how schools and boy scouts are a good target for disgusting pedophiles. Might as well put up a "no pedo zone" sign, but that won't stop them.

Decent ordinary people however? They'll even drive over the speed limit less when construction signs announce that you're going to get twice the fine if you go over the speed limit in this construction zone.

They don't.

Haha I used to live in one of these neighborhoods. Surprisingly the KFC was open and clear, but the Jack in the Box across the street was fucking Fort Knox.

I got a kick out of the little airlock doors on the counter, where you can only open your side after the cashier has closed hers.

I've been a "good guy with a gun" with a conceal carry for about five years. I've actually carried a weapon maybe a few dozen times because it's a huge pain in the ass. It's an incredible legal burden to have a weapon on me thanks to liberals being the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. (Nigger-logic is dumb, but it at least makes sense if you think on a nigger level. Liberals are hypocritical, irrational, and completely nonsensical about everything. Nothing they argue makes any sense. They'll hold two completely opposing arguments about the same topic true and think nothing of their hypocrisy.)

If I so much as walk into an official "gun free zone" I'm a felon and lose all of my rights forever. (Which is why criminals always obey those little signs! They'd hate to break the law!) Sure, I'd have to get caught, but if I lean funny and my gun prints and a soccer mom sees it and calls the cops... my ass goes to jail. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

It just isn't worth it on most days. I have absolutely no need to do so when I'm in my home town. I'm surrounded by white people, 96%. We have had one murder in the last six or seven years, and that was a dude who brainfucked his brother with a framing hammer. (It was over a woman.)

Whenever I have to travel for business to a city with a nigger population? I pocket carry a little 5-shot revolver. I've never had to use it, thankfully. All carriers are taught during the little class you have to attend that situational awareness is worth far more than your weapon. Avoid the fight. As long as you avoid the groid and don't take that shortcut through dark alleyways you're very unlikely to be the victim of anything.

If you can't avoid the groid? You carry every day, and just never relax. It's exhausting living among niggers, and I will never do it again.

Its like the honor system. Honest people follow the rules and then the dishonest leople kill them

I'd love to get a van load of liberal nogunz and take them out to eat to one of these shitholes, but I'm not risking dying just to redpill a few faggots. I'd clearly be identified as the pack alpha as I'd be the one that doesn't have a wet spot on the front of my jeans and the chimps would jump me first.

Maybe for some White Castle, tho...

>You're telling me people that want to mow down a crowd don't abide by the rules of the area?

Yeah man, I know it might blow the minds of some more liberal minded people, but it turns out criminals tend not to obey the law, even if it's a really really good one.

I mean, FFS, how well do you think all those drug laws and drug free zones work? I'm sure if I looked around in both the Gay Nightclub and the Concert that singer was shot in, I'd find plenty of prohibited drugs, underage drinking, underage sex, ect. All illegal shit, and they find those rules silly, but cry a bunch about the gun-free zone being equally silly.

Owning guns is in our DNA, amico.