Orlando Conspiracy

How much do you want to bet hes in a CIA safehouse right now?

So many crisis actors

>All of this went according to plan for the obama/cinton administration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S23A46cMlWA
youtube.com/watch?v=h-K2fb-Nzeg&t=73m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof? A link to anything?

shut up

Didn't all the Trump fags here scream about how this won the election for Trump?

Now it's a Clinton conspiracy.

Make up your fucking brain dead minds already.

Look at him! That Fucker is Ex-NYPD! That's not the only pic, he has several different shirts!

If he shot 103 people some as many as 12 times. You gotta figure there are gonna be misses lets say he probably packed 500-1000 bullets. So why is it when you see him on the camera footage he's not holding a big case of ammo.

>Sup Forums is one person

initial reports said 3 shooters

>implying a bunch of fags on molly are accurate eyewitnesses

So did the UCLA shooting

just the same there were initial reports that were then silenced when cameras were live

the news has no legal obligation to reports the facts accurately

find it very weird too. One man killing so many in overcrowded room full of males.

>where would he put all the ammo
>how could he reload so fast

memeneux finds it dodgy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=S23A46cMlWA

>Trump fag

Beaners always want you to know they need to go back. Even when we're discussing Islam verse Florida Fags Mexico needs to chime in.

We get it, you're a worthless piece of shit and you've dreaded this day coming.

Alpha Men tend to support Trump.

Alpha Men are powerful and have influence.

Alpha Men can pull a false flag to get Trump elected.

Has there ever been anything bad that happened that wasn't a false flag?

Or some part of a larger conspiracy ie HAARP controlling the weather for Titanic / Olympic insurance fraud conspiracy?

>be me
>in Iraq 2004
>learn it takes at least 10 rounds to finally drop these god damned zombie Islamists who are on every drug including steroids
>fear for life, always running out of ammo and constantly reloading. Most rounds miss.
>god damn it's hot as hell. Can barely see thru sweat in my eyes. Pouring like torrents from my scalp

There is no fucking way one guy killed this many, fucking ever.

Lets do a thought exercise here...

>Muslim
>Gay
>Registered democrat
>Purchased semi-auto firearm legally
>After FBI investigations
>Reportedly didn't kill blacks because they had "suffered enough"

This has all of the parts. ALL of them the left wants. The threads come together perfectly. Let me explain.

It's no secret that the left has been grabbing for guns nearly every year after every incident. The long black scary ones being their main picks rather than pistols. Now we have one of these weapons used prominently in the worst terror attack since 9/11 and the biggest mass shooting on US soil outside of a war. They are able to say background checks don't work since the FBI investigations were ignored s clearly we need stricter gun control, or better yet, removal of rifles.

Now... what would drive a man to such extremes? Could it be Islam? His mosque preaching the murder of gays? His extremest immigrant father? NO! He was secretly gay and as a muslim and as a gay he was clearly persecuted by the evils of the racist bigoted white society around him. He was pressured. Alone. He was forced to hate himself due to a toxic culture that demanded he must because he is not a straight which christian.

As a democrat he knew the progressive way of life he desperately wanted was under attack and so he ran from republicans. He ran and he lashed out, unable to face his reality and so mowed down his fellow gays unable to cope.

Now lets move on to the comment about afro americans. What an interesting statement in these renewed racially charged times. "Blacks have suffered enough"... This easily ties into the #BLM movement and the push for prison and crime reform while the media casts the spotlight on white on black violence (gun violence again) despite it being massively disproportionate to nearly every other crime statistic in the US.

(1/2) Cont.

News says a lot of them were double tapped once they were on the floor even if they only had immobilizing wounds

(2/2) Cont.

This is important as recently the twitter accounts of two of #BLMs leaders have allegedly been hacked revealing a plot to trigger a planned (and funded by Mr. Soros) race war at the democratic and republican conventions in the name of Bernie in order to keep Obama in office by allowing him to declare martial law. Also worth noting is that these two met with white house corespondents earlier in the summer. Notice how this all takes the current narrative of a double hot issue in supporting immigration reform and restricting travel to countries renown for radical islam as supported by the right; and gun/ assault weapon control and reform as proposed by the left, and colors it wholly and completely blue, shifting the blame entirely to the right side/ what the general populace considers the right.

Obama also signed a bill allowing UN troops to be able to be deployed on US soil should the president need or order it.

Now, this is recent so it's still "cooking", Obama also seems to have ties to supporting ISIS thanks to a supposed Hillary email.

So in short, this single event, should it all cascade correctly, will allow Obama to snatch away the citizens right to fight while ushering in a race war and using it s a coup to deploy a unified foreign to suppress the now dearmed populace (since the US cannot deploy on native soil and most soldiers have stated they would not fight US citizens. Such a force would be unreliable anyway). This allows him to continue the war and maintain his leadership status while presumedly still manipulating events to his liking in the middle east, and by proxy thanks to the migrant crisis, europe.

If it adds up, it's a brilliant move.

I just can't believe the government is competent enough to play chess at the grandmaster level.

Yeah, all that could happen, but it still sounds pretty implausible.

That is the amazing thing. They don't even need to. After years of media conditioning, the blunt of which has come to a head in the past year or so via various movements is doing it all for them.

The people are moving all the parts themselves. All that was needed was a simple flick of the wrist to get this Rube Goldberg machine moving.

Nothing is more American than distrust of government. Even leftists like Osama got into office preaching gov hates blacks.
Except whites have learned that even when blacks get power they still blame whites. Say hello to South Africa soon.

I've been out of the military for years (it's all SJW and brown only promotions anyway) and I got into the oil field. Even these rednecks and coon asses are supremely blue pill.

>mfw I realize most of the original colonists didn't support the revolution, but based men like Washington fought anyway.

That's what German high command thought when the exported Lenin and Commies to Russia during WW1.

Seek help. Get on medication

What that user said may be true.

OR.

The guy was fucked in the head, bought a gun, and shot people with it.

Every single time anything tragic happens there's a conspiracy. Humans aren't even humans anymore according to most people on Sup Forums. People dont just kill other people. There's always some chessmaster in the background.

I could go kill 20 random people tomorrow, and half of the people on this board wouldn't believe it ever happened. Even though not only do I have zero ties to the government, I've never so much as even spoken to a police officer before.

Not an argument.
Even moly boy thinks this attack isn't adding up.

Hell, Sup Forums during the happening was finding all the reports of three attackers. Police waiting around for three hours.
Many autistic types were posting "WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR, SAVE THE BUCCI!"

Check archive.

>in
Obama administration wouldn't fake a Muslim killing fags it doesn't fit the narrative

I'm not discounting that at all, I'm just saying all the information the media is reporting on or that's coming to light along with the narrative they're constructing, turning him into a victim, seems really godamn convenient considering the current political and social environment.

If you are too cucked, and stupid to fathom a muslim extremist would go shoot up a gay night club after ISIS told us that during Ramadan there would be multiple attacks in Europe and the US, then idk what to tell you. I mean it was a false flag in a sense, how they let him get by purchasing weapons and keep planning when they knew about this months before. And how Hillary Clinton ordered an investigation into his mosque for extremist ties to be stopped then yeah.

every fucking attack ever "doesn't add up"

There's not a single incident in that past 50 years that Sup Forums doesn't have a conspiracy for, or collage of pictures showing "crisis actors".

At some point you need to take a step back and go "Yes. The world is actually chaotic, and despite how terrifying it may be, perhaps sometimes people really do just kill other people just because they can."

Now every reply to this will be "shill", from the same people that demand an argument, not caring at all that they use the shill gambit to deflect everything I've said.

Sup Forumss discussion and argumentative abilities is on par with a middle school debate team, where teachers have to constantly intervene and say "Hold on. You can't just call him a retard, you need to actually put together an argument".

Did you ever consider the fact that the media might spin any and all major events to whatever side they're biased towards?

They want to keep their viewers, and they do that by providing a viewpoint they want to see. It's been like this for hundreds of years. It's not "convenient", its how the fucking media has and will work, probably until an objective supercomputing algorithm controls it all.

we should get SoFlo in to sort things out

good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=h-K2fb-Nzeg&t=73m48s

Why would anyone think these things. This thread is garbage, sages you stupid over analyzing goys.
Sage

I think the idea is to question the official story and to support transparency so that the society clearly knows all of the facts of what happened so there aren't any questions left unanswered. I live in Orlando and my roommate claims he knew of 4 friends involved in the shooting. 2 are dead and 2 are injured. Is the shooting real? I'm going to go out on a whim and say yes. Was it really Omar Mateen, some homophobic ISIS sympathizer that was on a terrorist watchlist? I do not know and I have no way of verifying if this is true or correct in any way. I find it hard to believe that he single handedly killed and injured over 100 people, and that is why conspiracy theories will always exist, to account for all of the unanswered questions. News stations would spend all of the next few days reporting it, and in spite of all of the hours of coverage and information, no one addresses the elephant in the room.

aw look at the little nerd wizard that actually believes he can sage whatever he wants

The shootings were actually a false flag operation of the american right-wing to booste popularity of Trump.