Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/r5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks good to me

looks fine

sup leafy. didn't know you were /ourguy/

Any screens of Tarkin?

Leno pls go

Wait until you see that moving and talking...

Wow PS3 graphics have gotten great!

Still looks good

vid.me/r5to

He looks like a muppet.

why do this. why not cast an actor who bears a physical resemblance and give them some prosthetic makeup. fuck that's what george did for tarkin in revenge of the sith.

Shit. Normally I hate it when people over-exaggerate CG, but that seriously looks like a video game cutscene.

HERE SHE COMES............

That actually looks really good to me. It helps that Peter Cushing has a gaunt face with sharp bone structure and always gave off this uneasy feeling.

Why oh why do they always retardedly handle these cgi youth recreations? It's so obvious they're not real looking.

The best way to do these is have them standing at a distance and using good lighting/shadows to create the impression they're real people.

Nice going Disney you fucking hacks. Based Marvel BTFO you.

So where do we go from here, now that Hollywood can resurrect dead actors? It just doesn't feel ethical to me.

computer generated cheese pizza of enemy politicians and their daughters used as 'evidence' to do away with them

looks terrible

It's like that episode of Bojack- actors will just pay people to use their likeness

Other than this one scene, he actually looked real, CGI Leia is really bad tho.

The CGI looked fine if you saw them from a distance.

But Nah, let's fucking zoom in on them and GIVE THEM LINES. Tarkin looked really good int he reflection of the Deathstar's glass. Then he speaks and oh fucking god it's terrible. It's actually jarring.

Leia was just whatever. She looked shitty, but at least she wasn't like "haha Obi Wan might be our only hope now!"

Ouch, that looks really bad

that was fast

I'm looking forward to being able to buy DLC to put a different actor as the lead role in a movie.

Why not just use the guy who played Tarkin in Revenge of the Sith?

Because he doesn't look like Cushing in ANH.

That make-up was really off-putting up close. They wisely used it in one wide shot and that was it.

>cgi youth recreations
>have them standing at a distance and using good lighting/shadows to create the impression they're real people

Nigga he's been dead for 22 years

Because cgi Cushing looks better

It looks like his face is melting.

Like I said, really good in a wide shot, terrible up close:

To be fair, this wasn't meant to be seen up close. They actually thought CGI Cushing was acceptable to give closeups and lines to.

Always wondered how they managed to repaint the Venerators and update the uniforms so quickly.

Nobody cares about your race baiting anymore, SJW

>they managed to repaint the Venerators
Easy. Shipyards would have that stuff

>and update the uniforms so quickly
TCW shows that imperial aesthetic creeped into the Republic's look towards the time of RotS.

And Officer uniforms already looked like that

I think it happens way after Episode 3. Kinda like how the time between the crash landing on Coruscant and Anakin joining the Jedi Council feels like weeks or months.

Thought it looked fine in the cinerma ,I had no prior knowledge that they were doing it before hand though.last scene leading up to the last shot gaveMaybe e me chills.Maybe because you're all focusing on it to much you're noticing the flaws.Imagine if when a new hope came out everyone was looking for flaws in the practical effects? That at the time were ground breaking.I think CGI like this is fone becuase it's adding the story telling and isn't unnecessary.Sorry for the blog post but it's just my opinions

>What did I mean by this?
Sorry for typos