RHCP

Chainsmokers

Queen

Rolling Stones, Imagine Dragons, Muse.

I'm seconding this

that sounds right

my band
t. zach hill

Twenty One Pilots, the only correct answer. Can't go anywhere without seeing teenage girls wearing their merch.

The Beatles
by a landslide

Coldplay

Tame Soypala

Radiohead is the quintessential "normies who think they aren't normies" band.

wow. came to post this

All music. I only confide in the snails living in the roofs of my ears for the sweet nectarine slimes of sounds. Their jelly caresses me to the angelic libraries where I plot the courses for the castles in the stars. They fill the treasure chests with malnourished keys, which I acquire to seal the doors. Anyone who follows will be trapped in solitary confinement, with cards waiting for their pictures to return.

One step above Normies

Queen

Seriously, idk how anyone could think anything other than this.

There may be some popular normie band at the moment, but The Beatles are the one band that every normie will defend, because music is an accessory to them and The Beatles are so acclaimed and iconic that they go well with any outfit. I'm not saying that all people who love The Beatles are normies, but all normies love The Beatles. Telling a normie you don't like some popular band or whatever their favorite band is might make them think you're weird, but telling them you don't like The Beatles will make them think you're not human.

not a bad suggestion

Cage The Elephant

Nirvana

Fuck you, I love QotSA.

Congrats, you like buttrock. Fucking pathetic normie. I bet you like The Strokes too, don't you?

was about to say this. good job user

The Beatles
Because who doesn't like The Beatles

i dont

Hey man, take it easy.

I guess The Beatles, because liking them is normal.

yeah this

portishead here in uk

Coldplay

Bon Jovi

Ehhh, depends on why you like the band.

/thread

LP

Imagine Dragons

Lots of young people don't know any beatles songs except for "that yellow submarine one" and "hey wasn't this in the bee movie?"

seconding this. they're every normie's "weird personal" music.

Is This It is kino.
The rest is boring tho

The one that sold a billion records ?

Statistically speaking The Beatles.

>kino
go back

Radiohead and NMH aren't mainstream bands

Why are people suggesting the Beatles? Maybe in the last century they were the normie band but nowadays literally nobody listens to them.

I'm 20 and in my high school class literally nobody could name 1 Beatles album and in my college course I doubt many could either. Maybe Abbey Road but that's only because of the cover.

You grandpas need to get with the times. Normies nowadays listen to Chainsmokers, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran etc. not some fucking band from the 60s

thats actually the best reply itt

The band itself is not normie.Only a few of their songs.Can you guys listen ONE Normie who has ever heard a full album except greatest hits 1 or 2.Most are like
>OMG BOHEMIAN RAPSODY IS SOO GOOD
and then when when another song from the SAME album comes on their are like
>eewww wtf is this shit turn it off user
fuck normies

Anyone who said The Beatles is retarded because literally nobody listens to them.

I'll admit something. Radioactive was pretty damn ambitious for an Alternative Rock song. The bleak, horrid imagery of the world crumbling at the folds, the fear that came with the uncertainty of what destruction would come next, and that epic chorus ushering in a new era of hell for the end of humanity, it all felt so grandiose, as if they were the summoners of darkness that purged the world into oblivion. Along with the jangly guitars that complimented the brooding industrial beat, it truly felt godlike compared to most other Indie Rock tracks of the time. Imagine Dragons had quite a bit of potential just emanating from that song alone.

Too bad they wasted it away on making generic Pop Rock garbage.