What kind of motorcycle do you ride Sup Forums?

What kind of motorcycle do you ride Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taGdoSq8tHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want her. I don't' care about her motorcycle. I will push the bike while I grab her. I will carry her kicking and screaming and I will put her in my basement. She's mine now. She's so cute. I will cuddle her and love her.

same

MT-07

currently no insurance so I'm not riding it these days. and I'm not resident in Italy so it's registered under my friend's name.

if any Italians here know how to register a vehicle without Italian residency let me know. I was thinking to change the license plates to a special Italian plate reserved for this purpose.

so, you'll be riding in the bitch seat then

The best.

I ride your mom

Currently a Ducati monster

Selling it atm to buy a supermoto

I used to ride a honda rebel, but I moved to a place that has a real winter so I ditched it for a perfectly adequate public transit system. Fuck I miss it though

R3

Why not a cbr?
Why not a cbr?
cb but not cbr... why?
get a cbr
get a cbr

not a gaylord sorry

cbr is the best bike and that's the only bike you need.

GROM

got an old trail bike like this

What kind of bike is that?

Izh "The Grave".

1949 Husqvarna "Raket" I got from my grandfather.
Driven it 1800 km this summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=taGdoSq8tHs

Very cool

>russian vehicles

when I was a kid I had a jawa 50 with an unlocked jawa 223 engine fabricobbled together into something resembling and enduro bike.

Later I got meself an east german MZ ET 250 and it was a focking beast compared to everything i've driven before.
But then I got caught by da polis and ticketed for riding without a license, a helmet and registration papers AND a black eye from my old man. So I had to sell it. Haven't ridden since then.