Any wh*tey up for a fight ? Must be around paris

Any wh*tey up for a fight ? Must be around paris

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/cassowary-lady-rebuilds-her-life-after-wild-dog-trauma/8694630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would take you on but I am a bit far away

jesus christ, what kind of moron goes out there looking for a fight?

Arabs. But they get actually beaten on the streets

Fucking 'dog people'. Mohammed had the right idea when he said they were impure.

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/cassowary-lady-rebuilds-her-life-after-wild-dog-trauma/8694630

Fighters.

that's so fucking stupid.

Don't bother, wh*te "people" are spineless cowards

Meet in Paris 9 of november
Charles de Gaulle , 11 am
I'll be the lanky pale guy with a 23 hour jetlag face

ok, be at gare du nord at 19 shitskin

Common thing especially online
They want to give appointments to meet and fight but everyone knows they're either too cowards to come or if they come they'll not be alone.
I live in Paris and have already fought some shitskins (not from online though indeed) and they're fucking shitty

Same for far left White manlets, you know, the antifas. These savages always want to fight like the animals they are but when they face the reality they quickly start crying

I don't think I've ever gotten into a fight.
Tell me about some of the fights you got involved with the arabs.

I'm getting on the Thalys as we speak. MEET ME SOMEWHERE MOTHERFUCKER

>inb4 instead 1on1 fight it would be 1 against dozen

Fuck this behaviour

>argentina
>pale

kek

I'll be there with my Pannonian knights

Two Arabs wanted to rob me in the street. I knocked one of them, the other one brought a knife. I managed to take it and then I made a bad mistake and stabbed him. Initially I fled and actually lived in Africa for a short time. Then I did a few months in prison. It was 5 years ago

Since I regularly have fights due to my political engagement in a far right group and because my friends are madmen who always trigger shitskins on the streets

he asked for a wh*tey though

t. scared piece of shit

fight me, fight me right now pussy

Good job. Political differences aside, you did what you needed to do. Assholes try to rob you, you defended yourself. Your friends triggering the shitskins (they're not assimilating to your culture, so they're fucking shitskins in my eyes) may not be the brightest idea, but to each their own. My father got into a fight with a couple of Syrian refugees after they got violent with a women, which resulted in my dad breaking on their wrists and knocking the other one out. The only fight's I got into were in public and high school. Never fought as an adult, though.

>right wing wh*te weenie fantasizing about beating up minorities
Classic pigskin behavior

You'd be surprised

Defending yourself is the good thing to do, but in France you can have many troubles if you do that

We call it "ratonnades" in France
I don't know if there are some outside Paris but here it is quite regular :^)
Most of the shitskins were already being violent or annoying, though. No need to fight with bystanders except if we're drunk sometimes

I have a friend named Fredrik, he always shouts "Zieg Heil", it gets us many troubles

Also engaged in Action Française Paris, so we're often chased by subhuman rats

>he keeps writing out his power fantasies
Save them for your psychiatrist, maybe he'll manage to pass you as mentally ill and avoid prison for your online racism ;)

>bad mistake and stabbed him
Come on, now.

ITT: french tales that never happened

Already had troubles with French justice for my "online racism" don't worry kek

Once I posted a photo of a school class full of niggers and they wanted to condemn me for a tweet denouncing that, but nothing happened
Why are you so mad Ahmed? Not everyone is a filthy coward like you

When you grow up in the suburbs of Paris you quickly chose your camp.

Anyway I'm going to eat a piece of bacon, I hope the boat in which your rapefugees brothers will come to Europe will sink.

Stop projecting your insecurities on the internet and get back to deepthroating baguettes Maxime

>I don't know if there are some outside Paris but here it is quite regular :^)

Where do you live, m8?