Lana Del Rey is talentless and bought her way into the music industry with her parents money and has since collected a...

Lana Del Rey is talentless and bought her way into the music industry with her parents money and has since collected a fanbase of people somehow inspired by her fakeness, and Thom likely had a problem with her dragging Radiohead into the culture that they loathe, and profiting off of it. Radiohead literally doesn't care about covers, sampling, or even piracy, as long as the person doing it isn't a piece of garbage.

Thom Yorke is a two-faced hypocritical piece of shit that should have died back when they released Amnesiac.

Of course they don’t care considering those fags already lost a lawsuit due to Creep being a shameless copy

>me gusta

funnily enough though she's still makes some of the best music out there today

The responses to that tweet are horrendously cringeworthy

Start mining!

and its people with britney profile pics.

Damage limitation "Its the publishers, not us" response in 5, 4, 3, 2...
>Sexy Sadie, you'll get yours yet...

from who the delusional but obviously baiting lana fags or the autistic radiohead ones

I think Radiohead cares about money you know

i'm a lana del rey fan but even i acknowledge that this is bullshit. the Get Free is clearly "inspired" by Creep.

It's filled with fucking gifs and people saying Get Free is better than all of Radiohead's albums combined. It just hurts.

the CHAD thom yorke vs the VIRGIN lana del rey

Their 'fans' pirate more than Lana's so they need the money.

Just heard about it, checked out the Lana song, only similarity I really hear is the vocal lick (don't know the lyrics for this song, but in Creep it's the "In a beautiful world"-line) and the chord progression in the verse, but it's such a minute detail that it is just baffling, especially after that whole lawsuit with the Holies, and that one was much closer, almost same rhythm line and that same fucking chord change in the end.
Wouldn't be surprised in the least if it turns out that it was XL/Merlin Beggars pulling this stuff, those guys are really just a bunch of overprotective fucks.

but it's the truth sis lmao

Thom is literally the exact opposite of a Chad

the verses are literally Creep note for note. the most blatant ripoff I've ever heard

so fucking retarded when radiohead took crep from a hollies song and what about how karam police sounds a lot like sexy sadie?
i like radiohead but their hypocrits

user, being this edgy so early in the year is not good for your health

yaaaas truuuth

Of all the Radiohead songs to steal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Both

>sue someone for copying a song you were sued for copying

radiohead is the new metallica

no more normie gifs NOW

ugly

>the most blatant ripoff I've ever heard
I take it you don't listen to much music

Everyone that listened to Get Free joked that it was a Creep rip-off and now they’re surprised XL didn’t find the joke funny.

ya your personality babe
only today i promise

looks like a tranny
a very specific tranny actually..

This is bait

MY FAKE PLASTIC FAAAAACE

I'm split because I think Lana Del Rey is legitimately talentless and Radiohead are a fantastic band, but also this lawsuit has no real basis.

>LDR
>talentless

this

I don't even like Lana but come on

Both artists suck.

That's what I said, yep.

this

Yeah, I cringed at the autistic Radiowho? fans getting fucking baited.

Radiohead are such fucking hypocrites. People are forgetting that they literally stole and were sued for stealing the melody of Creep from The Air That I Breathe

Did he say any lie?

Except the replies are almost entirely Lana fans such as yourself lending their axe.

Beautiful.

>Interviewer: Your music has been hugely influential. One of the more prominent musicians who’ve said that they’ve been inspired by your records are Radiohead? Did you listen to any of their last two album „Kid A“ and „Amnesiac“?

Richard: I don’t like them. I heard maybe five or six tracksand I thought they sounded really really cheesy.

>Interviewer: Cheesy?

Richard: Yeah, really obvious and cheesy. I mean I’m just comparing it to my favourite music and I think it’s terrible compared to that. But compared to all the shit boring R&B tracks it’s probably alright. Compared to those teen punk sort of bands or whatever they are supposed to be called, who think that they are really anarchic and stuff like that, they are probably amazing. If you’re only exposed to that kind of stuff and then Radiohead come along you will probably think that they are geniuses.

>Interviewer: Don’t you think it’s a good thing if only one percent listen of the people who buy a Radiohead album will then go and check out stuff like Rephlex?

Richard: I’m not that bothered honestly. I’m quite happyn with the state of things at the moment. I like there to be shit music around. I like people to not be informed of what’s around. If too many people would listen to what I listen to I wouldn’t like it. I always wanted to be seen as being different. I like to like things that other people don’t. If Merzbow was in the charts I wouldn’t like it anymore. Some people don’t wanna do what everyone else is doing and some people do. It’s very simple. (laughs)

>If too many people would listen to what I listen to I wouldn’t like it. I always wanted to be seen as being different. I like to like things that other people don’t. If Merzbow was in the charts I wouldn’t like it anymore.

Thom Yorke is unronically a pretentious cunt.

But ssomething tells me that this may be the label's doing.

>saying pretentious unironically

thats literally a brainlet word that means that you simply cant understand his music.

I am not talking about his music, I love his music, I am talking about him as a person and the shit he does outside of music.

He is amazing at musical craft, but he's a snob cunt.

Both are horribly wrong.

so?
do you expecte me to feel sorry for you?
your only critizising him because he is more intelligent than the average.

The consensus amongst normies would be leaning towards Lana because they are more likely to have heard of her, HOWEVER, she has become increasingly irrelevant over the past few years (more so than many of her ilk, i.e. Gaga and Katy Perry, also fading stars) so I'm unsure that it would be as decisive as it would've been. Her fanbase is way smaller than it was but is currently solidified.

>do you expecte me to feel sorry for you?
Umh no.
>your only critizising him because he is more intelligent than the average.
I wasn't calling him unintelligent, I called him a snobbish pretentious cunt who's full of himself.

Is this the girl who pretended in a song it was hard to give a guy her number?

honestly, fuck you

fuck you
fuck you

you and every white people out there, FUCK YOU.

>my song wasn't inspired by Creep
That's because it IS Creep

how will readiohead ever recover?

This is your argument

>he is right because he is durrr smarter

>saying pretentious is a durrr brainlet word hrurr listen to me because I am surely smarter then the average

Sounds like you're the brainlet here champ

>you and every white people out there, FUCK YOU.
fuck radiohead then?

mansplaining

fuck you.

kek

ok

literally nobody cares about Lana anymore

nobody cares about Radiohead either but still

from people magazine

>According to the outlet, after the band admitted there were similarities between their song and the Hollies’ “The Hair That I Breathe,” the lawsuit was settled out of the court, with Radiohead giving some of the publishing to “The Hair That I Breathe” songwriters Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood.

>this is what Radiolets believe
wew

>thom cuck thinks he owns chord progressions

lmao at this sad little soyboy

>But ssomething tells me that this may be the label's doing
then why not say so? what's stopping Radiohead from that?

> hair

why should they care?

I know about this hacker. I have no idea what happened but that tweet made me laugh. Radiohead can suck one too.

I'm A fan of both acts and when I saw the tweet I didn't even know which one was being accused. It's not even close and if they sue her for this without suing cold play for stealing high and dry then they actually have autism

Based Thommie Yorkshire making roastie whores scream in court

shut your whore mouth lana has an innie

People normally don't take responsibility for things they haven't done

How can Radiohead get 100% of the publishing for Creep, when they themselves were sued for ripping it of from someone else?

As a fellow gay, I am willing to give up life in order to protect Lana.

That's pretty sad. It sounds like radiohead needs to get over themselves. I haven't even listened to her song, but they sound like the bad guys here.

thom is a sheldon

that's the spirit

Get Free > Creep to be desu with you senpais

>Creep" shares a chord progression and melody with "The Air That I Breathe", a 1972 song recorded by the Hollies.[9][10] The song's writers Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood sued and received cowriting credits and a percentage of the song's royalties.[11] According to Hammond, "Radiohead agreed that they had actually taken it ... Because they were honest they weren't sued to the point of saying 'we want the whole thing'. So we ended up just getting a little piece of it."[12]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

facts

Lana has done so much for the LGBT community and women everywhere. She has sacrificed so much and asked for nothing in return while Radiohead has....I'm sorry... WHO IS RADIOHEAD AGAIN???