F

F

Who died?

JUST

NFL, in 20 years

>t. increasingly nervous divegrass fan

Both teams

Does a giant care what insects think about him?

>195 countries play soccer
>1 plays football
>football still pulls in 1/11th of soccer views

fucking kek

(You)

the sport

MFW the NFL generates as much revenue as the PL, La Liga, Bundesliga, and Seria A combined...

WTF are you talking about? 2014 final had 3,2 billion viewers worldwide.

DELET

My pardon, I mistaken the final with the whole event.

>7-1
>3.2 billon people saw the disgrace know as "brazil"

>all this jealousy

Amerisharts are just butthurt because Brazil, untill 2014, had been for years the best country in the most popular sport in the world. While literally no one else except amerifats gave a shit about American egghand "sport" or niggerball.

You really assume Americans think like that? Soccer is viewed as a womens sport in the United States.

Not for very much long, amigo.
Either way, you would sure like the attention of everyone in the world, considerin how butthurt amerisharts get when people don't give a shit about what they do.

Nobody in Boston cares lol, the New England Patriots owner can't even get interest in the soccer team. We love our sports and fuck everybody else pretty much. You try to attack american sports but brazil is held in high regards when it comes to soccer, so why the fuck are you so upset?

this, Americans love Brazilian talent when it comes to soccer.

I'm just saying that americans, deep down, would like that the whole world liked your sports.
Not only would America be the number one country in the most popular sport in the world, but would be also more interesting for you guys to see other athletes, championships etc..

€£ / $ purchase parity isn't exactly 1:1 user

no problem.
it's highly probable that 3.2 billions viewers will be for World Cup final of 2026 or 2030

We really don't give a shit. Literally the last thing on my mind when I think of the New England Patriots, who play a couple of miles from where I was born and raised, is what Brazilians think of them or the sport they play. What are you even talking about? "Deep down." You're literally doing what you're accusing USAians of doing. We don't care and you shouldn't care that we don't.

Yes, but that also means that the world is having way to much fucking people.

>hur I don't think about you at all
>everyday another thread of an american trashtalking football

Well, what you said might be true, but that means that americans are a bunch of Low IQ attentionseeking retards.

3rd world countries (pretty much anywhere that isn't in the North-West Hemisphere) don't actually have money or infrastructure.

Make some more sweeping generalizations about hundreds of millions of people based on a few posts on a website overrun by children who unironically worship donald trump while mocking their low intelligence please, it's got my cock rock fucking hard.