Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women getting hurt is funny because they won't have sex with me

8 years

making fun of emasculated men who fear confrontation

the girl wasn't the punchline, sam being a faggot was

what's going on, big guy?

OP here. I voted Trump. But thats not what this thread is about.

upper class rich people being afraid of confronting other people.

Thats parts obvious. That cant be all it is.

it doesn't go deeper than that

Sam you must be really desperate at this point. Mods are finally cracking down on you.

The people they're portraying (overly passive-aggressive yuppies).

altrights=/=comedy

It's just funny

>That cheese we tried that i liked? it was swiss cheese

kek

sam hates women and this was just a lame power fantasy where he hurts women because they won't have sex with him, because he's a baby loser manchild.

This is the only response necessary.

He had/has girlfriends you projecting fuck, hes doing fine

Anyone who thiniks this sketch was anything more than this
Is a 2deep4u altright fuccboi and anyone who thinks this

Is too far up their own ass to have a sense of humor and thinks sam has some woman hating, right wing agenda.

defense forces are really pathetic. please stop.

>uggh, it's 2016, why do white people still think we need standing armies?

why did Sam look into the camera and smile?

sam doesnt even hurt her, nick does

This and the lack of standing up to big brother (government) despite them fucking you over right infront of you.

Of the 20 clips I watched this was the only remotely funny one

this response is funny to me. the ridley poster asserted that sam hyde hates women, resulting in a power fantasy and all that.

and this user thinks his biggest way to disprove that is to point out that he has girlfriends. like, holy shit. does this user actually think the only way you can hate women is to be a loveless virgin, or that once you're in a relationship it's impossible to hate women?

is this user so disconnected from reality that he thinks his niche life problems of not being able to land a chick is somehow relevant to the rest of the world?

Hell, one of the most surefire way to learn to hate women is to be in a bad relationship with one.

why would you be in a relationship with women if you hate them, cuck?

see:

>womyn are inferior
thats the joke

the average edgy Sup Forums poster who hates women thinks that it's entirely possible to live a life free of them, as if ignoring half the human race is possible.

many people who hate women are still, funnily enough, attracted to women.

>le evil racist sexist

Why are you even here?

Kill yourself.

REMINDER THIS IS A SAM HYDE SHILL THREAD WHERE ARE THE MODS

/thread.

The joke is that the party takes place in an alternative universe where women are literally just property. Alt-right MRA wish fulfillment.

>autists voted an alpha rich old chad that lives in a billionaire tower coping with the idea that somehow he gives a fuck about them
well meme'd

8 years

cope

Years.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

That slap as she was falling down was hilarious

Maybe 4, you cucks-in-denial

>he is now going to want to kill himself every single day for at least 4 years

lmao

so how was this related to ana from the young turks? Did she call him a virign or something?

Get on your knees bitch

OP do you really want to sit here and go through the riggamaroo? The sketch is funny as shit. I'm sorry you're too cool for the show to wanna like it.

This but it's easier to just treat every post here as a joke than to think about it too much.

Are you fucking retarded? user said Sam he hates women because they won't have sex with him.

You owe me two thousand dollars is the joke you fucking retard.

user, take a deep breath, calm down, and re-read the exchange. You've misread something.