I didn't know Nas was in Evangelion!!!

I didn't know Nas was in Evangelion!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/77251197/#77251660
youtube.com/watch?v=r26VFYHj1dY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we have some crossboarders argue autistically about NGE again? That was fun to read.

I remember that thread as well. The guy who was saying that anti-Eva hipsters were wrong was right though, his points actually were fundamented, but he was still autistic.

As autistic as it is to argue about anime, I wish more people would go into as much depth as they did while talking about music.

They both seemed to bring up valid and well-worded arguments but were they ever autistic about it. Is that what Sup Forums is like all the time?

Absolutely not.

are we gonna talk about music this time around?
Cause I still think the music in eva is pretty good.
The sound design on the over hand, is absolutely perfect.

wtf I just realized kids born the same years as the eva characters can legally post here.

Nigga Sup Forums is my home board but I'll still autistically argue about Eva till the cows come home

weren’t they 14 in 2015? That would make them 17 years old

checked. I also agree that pretty much everyone on Sup Forums is willing to talk about eva for days on end. I willing to bet that even /fit/ argues about eva every once in a while.

Tomino did everything Eva did way before Anno even thought of it, but Tomino never had muh christian red herring symbology and sleek character/mecha design around.

>muh christian red herring symbology
Not this shit again

believe it son

I thought the guy who was saying Eva sucked didn't bring any real substantial argument, other than "I don't like it", and "it sucks", but the other guy was well versed and I learned a thing or two from him. I wasn't aware of the Ultra Man influence. My dad has DVDs of that shit, lol.

rbt.asia/mu/thread/77251197/#77251660

Tomino just did extended Toy Commercials and slapped some old sci-fi tropes at the end.
Evangelion did an actual work of art.

>Evafags are this delusional
we ain't talking about Mazinger Z kid, have you seen Zeta or Victory Gundam?

Every time someone brings that shit up I tell them that no one who actually likes Eva thinks the imagery is any more than window dressing that reinforces tone and some of the themes (albeit very indirectly). It's not a red herring because nobody watching the show is going down any rabbit holes trying to figure out what that imagery means, unless they're severely autistic.

>fucking 19 different Gundam shows
No thanks

Reminder that Shinji Ikari is blasian, being that his design is based off of Nadia's. Asuka is mixed too. Hmmmm, wonder what Anno means by this....

>Reminder that Shinji Ikari is blasian
He's not tho, we see both of his parents and they're Asian

WE WUZ PILOTS N SHEEIIIT

can you not?

>Evafags
I'm not, but Tominofags are worse than evafags and even more delusional.

Red > Blue

>not making the patrician choice

Gendo probably got cucked.

I prefer purple

do black people even exist in Eva

Nadia isn't black though. She's more akin to southeast asians, and she's actually atlantean.

Toji speaks in ebonics in the English localization (probably not accurate) and GOS had some sort of black character working for a rival mech corp, although he is barely noticeable. And it is shit too, being a VN, so that is probably why nobody knows about him.

>not shinji himself
youtube.com/watch?v=r26VFYHj1dY

One of the Seele members seems to be black or of hindu

Toji has like a Boston accent in the English dub, but Asuka also has a Texas accent so eh
Yeah that's true there's a black guy in SEELE

>Lee Strasberg

localization of the manga*

>but Tomino never had muh christian red herring symbology and sleek character/mecha design around.
So Tomino did not in fact do everything that Eva did.

I prefer king gainer

Tomino has never written a character that isn't autistic, for example.
At least Evangelion has Kaji.