What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>this boy is considered a 10/10 in bongland

>this is what passes for a supermodel in 2016

how can shit bong models even compete with this american goddess?

>some pseuedo feminist bullshit

i'm impressed that she can repeat what she hears. I mean did you know that 90% of women suffer from some kind of hearing loss.

wtf I guess I will have to start saying "raise your testosterone levels" now.

>when your eyebrows are bigger than your tits

no you can say still say balls, so grow a pair faggot and continue to use the phrase.

Balls get things done,.. vaginas think about things being done - that what she doesnt understand

she should grow some boobs lol

lol

kek

don't you mean chesticles?

She is pretty cute tbhfam. Where can I meat a rich white blonde society girl like this?

>(((white)))

technically she's not wrong

is it just me or do the standards for women seem to be lower to be considered pretty?

lyl

>grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.
bitch pls. my anus can take a bbc

She's making a statement that is somewhat funny to people with a certain sense of humor and isn't likely meant to be taken seriously unless you're a paranoid autist.

Why does a picture of two caterpillars have nearly 20 replies already?

a statement stolen from Betty White.

I always hear women complaining that a groin kick hurts just as much for women as men, so which is it?

how would they know. I dont see how it would be possible.

Leave it to some stupid worthless cunt twats to not understand that balls produce testosterone, which makes you dominant and alpha.

äll me

Cara de LaVigne is facially indistinguishable from the actor Sebastian Stan who portrays the chracter 'The Winter Soldier.

She may not know this, but balls/tecticles indirectly allow the production of more testosterone which increases bravery and the ability to ignore pain

The saying has never implied that balls are impervious to pain, then again I shouldn't expect a women to understand such things since they evolved to suit a different purpose then higher thinking

I feel like it's their attempt to make male pain equivalent to female pain in order to remove any differences between the genders. But maybe it is a legit complaint, I dunno.

Kicking a woman hard in the crotch has pretty much the same effect (vomiting, nausea, blackout, etc.). You can even literally break that shit because their pubic bones are weaker.

jej

Take your autism meds.

nope I've kneed an ex in the groin and hit bone and she did n't pass out.

does that mean we can get a rule 63 bucky in the next Captain America The First Avenger™ movie?

Social media is literally just half-baked reposts of other peoples shit so I don't really see the point of this thread. I guess at least this isn't about Star Wars.

He's right, though. Thing are only funny when they make a bit of sense, otherwise you just look dumb.

Ask your doctor about raising the dosage.

You're not supposed to read into this. No one tells a chicken crossing the road joke because they want to talk about something that actually happens and is important. It's a fucking joke and sometimes humor is nonsensical.

I've been kneed in the balls plenty and never passed out. Why would you expect someone to pass out from that?