Why do white americans care so much about their european heritage but ger angry when black americans care about their...

Why do white americans care so much about their european heritage but ger angry when black americans care about their african heritage?

There are no white Americans you dumb nig

Because black americans got enslaved and sold off by black africans?

theres a forum i frequent and most of the african-americans have egypt or some european flag
its wierd, its only americans that dont choose their own country flag. you can easily tell them apart from real european posters anyway

because niggers don't admit that they came from some mud hut in subsaharan africa, but pretend that THEY WUZ KANGZ

Examples

>Be 2nd generation American with ties to motherland
>hurrr durrrrr you're not European
>Be 10th generation American identifying as an American
>hurrr duurrrr no such thing as an American you're British
With the eurocuck you can't win.

Most of Irish and Italian Americans were dirtpoor peasants looked down in their countries and also in USA. They wouldn't leave their countries if they lived such great lives. It is not same as being sold as slaves, but stop relating low class peasants with being protector of certain culture or civilization.

>Most of Irish and Italian Americans were dirtpoor peasants looked down in their countries and also in USA.
Not true. My family was townsfolk. USA offered people a chance go make some money and people went for it. Hence the rumor "American streets are paved with gold." People who wanted to make something with their lives came to America.

>Most of Irish and Italian Americans were dirtpoor peasants looked down in their countries
Most Europeans were dirtpoor peasants regardless if they left or not

Because they are niggers

What have the Irish and Italians actually brought to this country besides crime and pizza?

JFK and Al Capone

macklemore

I already mentioned crime

What's that

>Be 10th generation American identifying as an American
>hurrr duurrrr no such thing as an American you're British
Clearly a dissortion of your view, nobody said that ever

OH! Watch it user, we discovered this continent

>we
Americans did not discover America, you silly goose

Working for the Spanish

Ayy, commandatore. Why don't you bring me some pasta with gravy?

African americans were sold by their tribal chiefs not abducted. Arabs were buying slaves for centuries before Europeans exploited the resource. And they continue to today centuries after we decided it was wrong.
I mean, the Irish put up a fight before we sent them to the colonies. Ancient Celts must have fought before Norwegians abducted women to make Iceland.
Africans were sold by other Africans.
Why would you be proud of that 'heritage'?

Most European Americans can trace their ancestry back to a specific country/region (i.e Ireland, UK, Germany) but most African Americans have no idea where exactly in Africa they came from

Because it was tribe attacking other tribes
Why wouldnt they then be proud of their own tribe?
Ita like saying being proud of your european heritage is wrong because americans revolted against the brits

>but ger angry when black americans care about their african heritage?

Because they don't tell the truth about it. They don't want to admit that they lived in grass huts for 50,000 years, so they try to retcon Egyptian history as their own. It's incredibly cringeworthy.