Four movies and we still haven't seen the dark lord of the sith run

>four movies and we still haven't seen the dark lord of the sith run

sacrilege, i know. but just once i want to see vader haul ass, and i think it should've been in rogue one when he was trying to nail those plans instead of "hurrr lemme walk and oh woops guess i just missed em XD"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5VJE-1leo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah no shit. Could've have Vader be frightening without him coming off as a bored JRPG villain. What's the point in being a juggernaut if you can only waddle? Every other juggernaut besides Frankenstein can haul ass.

He literally can't move quickly without overheating.

He can't. Also, 99% of time he doesn't have to considering he can choke people who run, throw his sword at them or sick the stormtroopers on them since they are supposed to be doing that job anyway.

It's been like 8 movies and we still don't have a "Darth Vader: A Star Wars Story" movie.

Yet we get a fucking Han Solo movie?
Fuck this shit, make the fucking Vader movie Disney fucks.

is this new canon stuff or EU

The prequels were already made.

>Wanting them to overuse Vader.
They respected the character.

Darth Vader doesn't run in any Star Wars media so go figure.

We got three. They were shit.

Wrong.

The Canon Novel "Lords of the Sith" explains that he can run, and even use Force Speed.

The movies quite literally just haven't had him in a situation where he actually needed to run.

He shows a little more agility in his fight against Ahsoka Tano though.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4

He doesn't have to, the fucker pulls people to him

he has never been in a situation where running would be helpful in any of the OT, ever

in rogue one it would've been

he can force throw his metal body
>haul ass
not unless its a natural disaster

respecting the character would have involved him sitting this one out

His saunter and one-handed use of lightsaber are iconic and intimidating traits for Vader.

Not those lame Anakin movies, I mean post Vader destroying everything and everyone.

I'd just like to see him jog -- like around a track for exercise. That'd be pretty sweet.

Why run when you can force dash?

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5VJE-1leo

Also no better feeling than fucking up an entire opponent team with Darth Vader in Battlefront 2

So to anyone who has seen the film - Did we ever get that slasher segment with him blowing out rebels in the dark? Or was that one of the things Disney deemed "too dark".

Yea, Its apart of the ending scene.

>rebel 1, carrying the plans, standing by tunnel doorway, trying to shut the door
>camera shot over rebel 1's shoulder: vader 200m down the hallway, cutting his way through rebels in his way. he's far away and heavily engaged.
>camera rotates from rebel 1 to rebel 2. rebel 2 takes the plans from rebel 1 and runs off-screen, away from vader. rebel 1 tries a few more times to shut the door.
>rebel 1 looks back out into the hallway. camera re-pans to see down the hall, where vader is at full-tilt, 50m away, sprinting toward the door, having pushed the other rebels out of the way.
>rebel 1 screams, is lanced through. vader barely pauses, runs past the camera toward off-screen rebel 2

c'mon, mite b cool

in battlefront 2 he literally flew around when you sprinted

insanely slow walk speed but fast as fuck sprint

cant they use force to move quickly cmon

Yeah, it made the film worth seeing just for that moment.

Go see it

such a good scene amidst the garbage that is rebels

word