As A Father, Jimmy Fallon Has Some Poignant Questions After Orlando Shooting

>“What if my kids are gay? What do I tell them?”
>Those were just some of the questions Jimmy Fallon, a father of two young girls, had following the Sunday morning attack at Orlando’s LGBTQ nightclub Pulse that left 49 dead, at least 53 injured, and is the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
youtube.com/watch?v=yl8Xg9FdPNc

Wow he really makes you think

SAGE
A
G
E

WHAT IF YOUR KIDS IDENTIFY AS GENDERQUEER OTHERKIN AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, JIMMY? WHAT THEN?!?

>LGBTQ
>Q

what is this other letters i keep hearing about
what could possibly be the Q and whatever else they usually tack on

Queer. Not sure what's the difference between that and lesbian/gay, either.

Questioning their sexuality, shitlord

Tell them the truth... religion of peace is intolerant of gay people.

Why are you using LGBTQ instead of LGBTQIPA+? Are you some kind of bigot?

May as well add A for you know what

Tell them to avoid Iran and Saudi Arabia, among other nations.

You tell them to avoid Muslims at all costs

jimmy fallon is the most unfunny son of a bitch that ever tried to make a joke

really wish this guy would get killed on live tv

>“What if my kids are gay? What do I tell them?”

Be honest, tell them Islam thinks they should all be killed.

Gay or not, he better tell them to avoid adherents of the religion of piss.

liberals are the worst cancer on the earth

>"Wrap your lips around the barrel and pull the trigger."

what does the IPA even mean then ????

Tell them to not vote for more non whites

Um excuse me, shitlords, it's LGBTQO now.

Aids?

Intersex, Pansexual, Asexual, I think. Total guess, so don't quote me.

Thanks Jimmy, I'm sure the next Islamic extremist that's planning to massacre a group of people will think twice now.

They're getting to me, anons. Will I be stepping into the light if I go?

Did you know he was gay?

Sage

That gay muslims might decide to kill you. Here is a pistol to defend yourself with kid. Have a good day at first grade.

India Pale Ale

>India poo ale

You tell them that in Muslim countries they throw gays off of rooftops and shoot them with machine guns.

what about those poor bastard who had their own opinions who lost their jobs, homes and family now that 50 fags died and the left are being target it's a different story try being a Christian in this world and see what happens to you

kek

Apache

Queersexual. Transexual + gay.

jesus

Quransexual. They side with the perpetrator and the victims.

Avoid Muslims if you want to live? That's a start.

I don't understand why people deny this. Islam wants to kill you if you aren't with them- it's a fact. Fallon might want to consider breaking the news lightly so as not to frighten them, but you're certainly not going to tell them "It's just because of guns this happened".

The left likes to point fingers and draw comparisons about how they think the right is like nazi germany. All the while, they defend ideologies that couldn't be more ACTUALLY representative of such people, and play the "make love, not war" card.

Reality has reared it's ugly head, and a lot of people are having a hard time grasping that. 15 years after 9/11, it's as if the majority of people forgot what inspired those radicals to carry out that attack in the first place.

Explaining Orlando to Jimmy's children.

>Come here, little cucklings.
>Your "father" has asked me to explain the wicked world to you, because he is too stupid and/or cowardly to do it himself.
>You might hear your friends talking about a bad man who shot people in Orlando.
>He did either because he's gay or a muslim. You see, gay people are mentally unstable, and they can't handle normal life stressors. Or, because he's muslim, are mentally unstable because a book deluded them.
>Okay, story time's over, now run and play little cucklings.

That wasn't hard.

Jimmy Fallon is a moron. Tell your kids that snackbars are cult worshiping fanatics who kill everyone who's not them. Hell even if his 2 little white girls were NOT gay they'd still be killed because they like music and are wearing a sheet.

This is my third post retard

Imagine if your dad was famous and started suggesting you were gay.

Imagine how terrible school would be the next day. What a shitty father.

There was this kid in my high school who was doing a presentation to shill for planned parenthood. Somehow the conversation ended up being the meaning of q in lbgtqxyz. He hated how people used the word queer because it felt dehumanizing. I later told my friend who identified as a queer about this and she said they are taking that word back.
Why do liberals get offended by words that don't even apply to them?