W/ - Westworld General

This may be one of the last Westworld generals for the next couple years. Who else already misses them?

First for Armistice

this show should've been 6 episodes

What are your favorite small details?

In the first episode, Dolores drops her can, which rolls perfectly before the Man in Black's feet. We'll never know how many times he's picked up the can; spending months or even years trying to relive his original adventure with Dolores.

This small moment is so tragic and beautiful. I hope William and Dolores rekindle or at least retread some of their past together in season 2.

>yfw the center of the maze was inside Dolores' can all along

Thank you based user for making thred agin

i miss them

I can't take William seriously because he's a such a fuck and looks like pic related

Bump

>This may be one of the last Westworld generals for the next couple years.
Why is that?

No new Westworld til 2018

got to episode 5 and got super confused since i marathoned them drinking.

without massive spoilers, whats even the catch to the show here

god damnit

Great characters and robots becoming self aware

>They want to be alive
>They want free will
>They can't

This would've been more poignant if ed harris didn't act like he forgot all about their love fest back in the day and show surprise that she was still talking about it.

This show was bad. Everyone who gushed over it needs to get their fucking head checked.

You don't remember, do you, user?

We told you that last thread.

reddit the show

also fuck (((j j abrams))) with his dumb ideas. at leastseason 2 will be what season 1 was supposed to be

>Shoes off Nipworld
>Immediately ends the show
Assholes

>In the first episode
But that's not true
Teddy was the one to pick up the can in the first episode

This show was bad. Everyone who gushed over it needs to get their fucking head checked.

>also fuck (((j j abrams))) with his dumb ideas. at leastseason 2 will be what season 1 was supposed to be
Yes to this 100%
I was on board with this until they tried to pull yhe whole time displacement bullshit
Anthony Hopkin's and Ed Harris' social commentary parts were really what i stayed for
As usual that kike Abrams can't write anything worth a shit after he gets 1/3 of the way through the plot

your mom should have swallowed

>since i marathoned them drinking
kill yourself

>until they tried to pull
everyone except you, drunks and retards understood what was going on

face it

go rewatch Sopranos

>general barely lasted a week after season finale

do you think we'll see neckbeards in sakuraword?

What was her fucking problem?

Is William gonna get a new arm now that his old one was shot?
Is he gonna slowly turn into a host?

first for best girl

I haven't even thought of this show since the night it ended.

bbc

retread maybe
but the Man in Black can never become William again
the passage of time simply makes it impossible

I'd like to download her schematics if you know what I mean.

I'd tap her goldmine.

ˢʰʳᶦᶰᵏ ʳᵃʸ

Why does he always get the safe?

I liked it

Would preffer a rennaisance EU themed world

So many great themes and countries roaming the 7 sea's

Logan

That would be too large to implement into one park

There should be a Fuck World where the hosts are based on actual celebs you want to sleep with.

Alternatively, Kill World for that respective action,.

will best girl come back as a robit

those names are clever how did you come up with them

Bernard's affection towards her was one of the first clues I had that he wasn't human. Supposedly this genius designer who made a living making robots show emotion was in love with Tess? Any guy Bernie's age knows a woman like Tess from a mile away. You don't love those types. You avoid those types.

It will be interesting to see if Bernard ever truly comes to terms with how he never loved Tess. More sad will be whether or not he ever thinks she loved him.

why did elsie have to die

I hope they never do rekindle those feelings, and not because I want to tick you off... MiB Will said he was thankful for Dolores showing him his delusions. From what I can tell, Sweet Younger Will was infatuated will D, not in love. MiB may or may not be in love with Dolores, but he is not infatuated nor is he interested in anything other than his own selfish conquests. To me, it makes for a more interesting story line if MiB Will only gets hints of how he once "loved" Dolores, but remains true to his psychopathic nature.

I don't think she did just yet, but

if she did die, may she forever live on in your dreams, peeing over your body. May she always come to your mind when a girl you know excuses herself to the bathroom or even mouths off about having to pee.

Elsie isn't dead as long we think of her peeing.

Teddy picks the can up the very first time. The second time (after the "rape" scene at Abernathy ranch) MiB picks the can up and acts sweet to Dolores.

Jesus that finale really killed the general didn't it?

Dolores will go full Wyatt in S2.