What is the general opinion on interracial relations and marriage among people of your ethnicity?

what is the general opinion on interracial relations and marriage among people of your ethnicity?
and what is your country government's attitude towards it?

we ethnic russian are totally pro-racemixing and diversity. russian girls love Men of any race and ethnicity and are very open about relationships with any guys.
russian government also encourages it and makes it as easy as possible for our guests to marry ethnic russian girls and get a russian citizenship as fast as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/17/johor-princess-to-marry-dutchman-on-aug-14/
freesound.org/people/kwahmah_02/sounds/255775/
youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
amazon.com/My-Russian-Lover-Baby-Book-ebook/dp/B00R6OBCZK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's very common in russia nowadays when a central asian Man gets married with an ethnic russian girl, and the government also supports such marriages since they are usually much more stable and the relationships between partners are healthier

I'm is Greek

There is nothing more beautiful than a big, masculine Black bull impregnating a white woman.

I would say most people probably don't care

SWEDEN

>and get a Russian citizenship as fast as possible
Why would i ever want this? If i would find a Russian gf, i would hurry to get her a german citizenship.

this

this

we love BLACKIN' wh*tes tbqh

I think the only two things that bother me is that the relationships rarely work out and you end up with single mothers and some weird looking kids.

it's mostly for central Asian Men.
we invite Them ang beg Them to impregnate "'our"' women with their Superior Semen

this

Dont get why people get so hung up about it
If shes not banging jamal then she's banging chad
Either way I'm not getting any

>American is a cuck

What else is new

>tfw German men invite Russian girls tio Germany

Not encouraged for malays, article 153 of the constitution gives special privilege but mixed blood will be stripped of all that.
Still doesn't stop it entirely, even the Johor sultanate got DUTCH'D
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/07/17/johor-princess-to-marry-dutchman-on-aug-14/
>a dutchman might become king of the federation
AAAAAA someone stop the white man

i would even say that we russians are probably the ones who are the most supportive of interracial relations and are the most chill about local girls dating and marrying Men of other ethnicities and nationalities.
if anything we love it and encourage it. since we russian "'men"' are pathetic low test impotent cucks we NEED Men of other ethnicities and races to breed "'our"' women to improve the genes

How am I any more of a cuck if its chad or jamal? Same shit to me

That's what I mean, you are a cuck because you have an inferiority complex.

Looked down on by anyone with moral fiber, promoted by degenerates and retards, and thoroughly despised by me.
>100,000 years of evolution, heritage, and tradition and you just throw it away.

Honestly race traitors and promoters of miscegenation should be shot

this kills your chances of becoming kremlinbot, good job you played yourself

Marrying white people is seen as shameful and a betrayal to our Arabic and Sub-Saharan roots

t. 1/5294923929 cherokee 1/583828328382 irish 1/96384834838438 german amerisharts

People generally don't like, and don't do racemixing here, but they don't talk so loud about that.

this was it
i am making a VK page to find a Pro-IR russian gf

Stop spamming your shitty thread into generals you slavic subhuman

bozgor subhuman

freesound.org/people/kwahmah_02/sounds/255775/

I won't even bother reporting it since there is no moderation on this board

kurva anyƔd
>>>turulchan

>what is the general opinion on interracial relations and marriage among people of your ethnicity?
No idea you'd have to ask Europeans but I can answer for nation.
Generally most people don't care unless it's their family and then it's iften looked down on. Asian women with white guys is really common. White and Hispanic is also fairly common. Black and anything isn't that common. Also a white guy with an Asian girls or a white woman with a black guy is looked down on because it's kind of a lazy accomplishment like you couldn't find one of your own so you settled for a group that is easier.
>and what is your country government's attitude towards it?
No opinion but it used to be banned.

People in Russia can only pick one single ethnicity in the census
As a result 80% of the population is officially labelled as "ethnically Russian"
These numbers are bullshit though, the census should also offer the option "mixed ethnicity"
Most citizens with mixed background just say "Russian" by default even if they have Asian features
But just to give you an insight: it's estimated that one in four marriages in the Russian Federation are between people of different ethnicities/races
1/3 of all marriages in Kazan are between Russians and Tatars
The offspring of these intermarriages of course will be counted as "ethnic Russians"
So next time you say 'b-but 80% of Russia is made up by ethnic Russians' keep that in mind. Those numbers are wrong

>American is a cuck
>What else is new
No he's just Beta.

Russia is more mixed than Brazil.

If the dude sticks around and is a good partner/father regardless of race, ethnicity or religion then I don't see what is the problem.

The problem is when girls go after colored thugs just to piss off daddy and end up either beaten up, dead or as single mothers.

Indeed

Lmao

>and then it's iften looked down on.
Even if it's a buff Latino male?

why did her nose turn into such a negroid nose when her black father did not have such a negroid nose?

i don't see anything wrong with it.
we russian "'men"' are disgusting tiny-dicked losers, we are trash, scum and shit. we are worthless poor subhumans and dirt.
and if "'our"' women choose Men who are not ethnic russians, it's their choice we respect and accept it, and we are absolutely, totally ok with it.
we are glad to see "'our"' women being happy

Not as much as black because the kids may still look like both parents.

Father had black genes. He may have lucked out on his nose but he will always carry the DNA for nigger features and biology. All backs do no matter how exceptional they look. Their offspring will be subject to their racial DNA.

>what is the general opinion on interracial relations and marriage among people of your ethnicity?
Disgust

>and what is your country government's attitude towards it?
The (((Gov))) love it and want to force the French to love it too

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

Bastille day V2 seems to be necessary for yours along with my government.

Recesive genes
Neither my parents have green eyes but I got green eyes because one of my great grandparents on my mom's side did.

>why did her nose turn into such a negroid nose when her black father did not have such a negroid nose?
Genetic throwback? I have some of my great grandfather's features that my father and grandfather do not.

Uruguay. Name honoring the river because the kill all the indigenous natives.
My family came to this country from Italia after the war.
America has a black problem for sure.

white 88%, mestizo 8%, black 4%, Amerindian (practically nonexistent)

i hate white people so i impregnate their daughters and wifes

I'm just debunking the "80% ethnic Russian" myth
Pic related is what passes as an ethnic Russian in your country lmao

>hot Eurasian girls pass as ethnic Russians
wtf I love Russians now

t. 1/174 Cherokee

We are not autistic Nazis, like europeans, so no one cares about shit like this here, Hans. Ethnicity is determined by culture here, not appearance.

>t. Muhammad

Some Westerners are like "Russia is homogeneous" and then point to the census results but in reality the Russian people are mixed as fuck

so Guys.
if you want to find a wife or just spread your Glorious Foreign Semen to help us improve genes of people in russia you all are welcome here.
we russian "'men"' are officially inviting you to fuck '"our"' women with Superior Foreign Penis and also impregnate "'our"' women. we would be really glad and thankful if you did that.
russian girls and women ABSOLUTELY love non-russian Men and we russian '"men"' support them and along with our government encourage them to marry Foreign Men and get impregnated by them.

The reason why so many mixed children have plastic surgery

i impregnate white russian women but i just leave them shortly afterwards because they are awful human beings. hope you dont mind raising my children

>we ethnic russian
Nikita pls

if you want homogenous areas go to polissya
of course places where people of different origin live will become mixed
that doesnt mean they have compeletely lost their sense of identity like you idd and trying to replace it with fake muh white race bullshit

not at all. in fact i wanted to say thank you for doing that.
we need to improve our genes and since we russian "'men"' are all weak subhuman cuck, we need someone else to fill "'our"' women up with their Strong and Powerful Semen.
thank you for impregnating russian girls

Interfaith and Interracial couples in my country live a very happy life for ever after we hand them to them to the local tree.

>interracial
different shades of poo brown?

>country with 300 ethnicities is homogeneous
k

whatre you talking about stormnigger
shes beautiful

Nobody really thinks about it much.

In cities you see a lot of interracial relationships, but mostly white dudes with Asian or brown girls. In areas with lots of Hispanics, you meet tons of white/brown couples. It's not really considered a big deal, though. I have half Mexican cousins but it doesn't amount to anything beyond skin tone really.

A lot of white girls fuck black guys sometimes but relationships are rare. You really only see this often in the South.

bump

Its disgusting especially when its between black or brown people. You will get shit talked.

We are encouraged to marry and breed with white women to "improve the race"

Russian men are all ugly anyway, you deserve to be extinct, lol. Ugliest men on earth is Russian.

i absolutely agree with you.
and the most important part is that russian girls are so beautiful, so we ugly disgusting russian "'men"' don't deserve them anyway. we understand it and we've already realised it.
so we are genuinely happy to see "'our"' girls with Men who are objectively 1000 times better than us.

also i forgot to add that we russian "'men"' should all be sterilised to prevent our disgusting genes from spreading further.

Please share cuckold pack with me

Im another cuckold poster and will share my cuck's with u

>Russian men are all ugly anyway, you deserve to be extinct, lol. Ugliest men on earth is Russian.
>Russia... country on other side of World with zero relations with Brazil

Why you worry about this so much? You can't take Russian bf anyway.

Why do we even bother having these threads every fucking day? What do you get out of it? Free shitposting pass?

Do not ask why.

i am not a cuckold though. i am just having an int-related discussion in my int-related thread. i like sharing the truth with other people

For the same reason Ikibey comes here and posts exactly the same things every day.
Probably some sort of mental illness.

the first girl i liked was a russian

too bad it never went anywhere

t. albanian

But I mean, every day there's "what does your country think about x?", not just this russian brand of self deprecation shitposting. Every day, some murrican, Korean, scandi, latino etc make them and they always end up either being the designated Sup Forums circlejerk or image dump of ethnic women/couples in question. Usually both.

Just share these photo with me then

Typical asian masculinity shit posting

What you call "truth" is just your malformed perception of what's actually happening. Of course, you might be "le epicly trelling XDDDD", but you do want to make others believe your delusions, not even realizing how repetitive and boring your Ikibey-style shitposting got over time. Nobody takes you seriously anymore.

Epic butthurt. His gf prefer Russian man

Globalization is a bitch. I can buy a plane ticket right now, land in Moscow and start fucking Russian girls and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Mwanhile in US...

amazon.com/My-Russian-Lover-Baby-Book-ebook/dp/B00R6OBCZK

Curvy African American woman Sophie has met and married Tony, the man of her dreams. Never in a million years did she think she'd end up with a Russian man, let alone one that's a billionaire; yet it's happened. What's more, she couldn't be happier!

But not everything's sunshine and rose petals. Tony's father has become more than a thorn in their side, lying and involving himself in their lives in less than pleasant ways. But what are the real reasons behind his actions? And will the interracial couple be able to stay together through all the added drama?

Find out in this hot new BWWM billionaire romance by Cher Etan. Suitable for over 18s only due to scenes with a Russian billionaire thoroughly pleasuring a BBW of African American descent. Contains romance and scandalous elements.

>can buy a plane ticket right now

But Brazilian beggars don't have money! You can't.

nice thread

If it's a marriage with whites, latinos, asians, it ranges from a positive perception to slightly negative, if it's with blacks or jews it can get very negative even threatening. It's also better when the man is Tunisian rather than the woman.

Btw relations out of marriage or engagements are usually kept secret, the perception of an interracial relationship is worse in this case (although you get a free pass on them if you aren't living in Tunisia).

>we ethnic russian are totally pro-racemixing and diversity
lies

Shut up leaf the only inferiority is coming from you

degeneracy and treason,
keeping our white heritage is everything

To be honest, most of the people here are absolutely fine with it.
There isn't much mixing which involves German men (except with ugly Thai whore) so most of the times it's an Arab or African men with a German girl.

Some German men may be bitter about it, but the women are just in love with the foreigners so they don't care.

German men are probably the most beta/pathetic guys around.

t. German who fantasizes about a foreign gf

most young people will look for love within the same race.