Americucks will choose pic related over human lives

Americucks will choose pic related over human lives

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop stealing our wifi you fucking leaf

Oh no, he's crying! Quick, burn the Constitution!

Every goddamn time libshit

>not even a sig mcx

0.5/10 for trying

>implying those people deserved to live

SHALL

I'd much rather have a mass shooing now instead of a genocide later

>guns shouldn't be available to people
>overpopulation is a concern

fucking make up your minds, you walking contradictions

Every time.

NOT

>>Everyone read this.
Learn it.
Link it in all anti gun threads.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
Police are not here to protect citizens, according to Washington DC high court.

BE AN ARGUMENT

>implying gays are people
Disgusting

Already did

You damn fucking right I will

All of this is complete bullshit. Per the statement from the Orlando police

>A law enforcement source says the shooting suspect legally purchased recently the two weapons used in the attack at the shooting center in Port St. Lucie near his Fort Pierce home. He had a Glock 17 handgun purchased on June 5, a Sigsauer MCX assault rifle purchased on June 4 on his person during the shootout, and investigators later found a .38-caliber weapon in his vehicle.

This is a very obvious example of the press coordinating to push a narrative. The reason they are doing this is because the AR-15 is one of the most common gun models in America, the model actually used was an obscure one that the average person hasn't heard of. They are lying about the model of gun used in order to further their agenda of banning the most popular gun in the country.

That thing doesn't even have a quadrail. If I'm going to get all tacticool I'm not going to half ass it.

Every single time

Don't expect OP to reply.

>Homosexuals
>Wall builders

>>>>>>>>"""""human"""""""""

Guns won't betray me, but people will.

and when they do, my gun will be there to console me

Leftist seems like just one huge exercise in projection

>guns won't betray me
>gun jams

Yeah, we lost of lot of human lives fighting for it.

There are much better versions now-a-days. Get a red dot and some rails on your's. There are also other calibers that might be more useful against terrorists.

>Americucks will choose pic related over human lives
That's because our rights aren't subject to crimes committed by other people.

>1 post
Oh I see. You're yet another hit and run, divide and conquer forum slider.

>over human lives
>human

>other calibers

105mm Howitzer shells, I hope

>hint: guns
>you used singular form of "guns" to try to derail the argument in a petty fashion

Why not both?

>gays
>human

What?
I was just saying the gun you use jams

Moreover, Americans won't take a single step to keep those out of the hands of the mentally unstable.

The Orlando fucker was investigated by the FBI but they had no recourse to stop him from buying a weapon. Even if they did, it's the easiest thing in the world to buy one anyway with no documentation. Hell, you can even buy the components via Amazon along with a kit to machine the damn thing if you have a drill and a router.

This country.

>This country.

Take the hint and leave. We've been trying to get rid of you disgusting communists since the 1950s. Go already.

>Americucks will choose pic related over human lives
Yes

You sound like the type that screams "Land of the Free!" until your lungs burn right up until someone has a different opinion. Very American of you.

>Moreover, Americans won't take a single step to keep those out of the hands of the mentally unstable.
If they're so mentally unstable that they'd use firearms to kill innocent people, what are they doing on the streets?

Fix the broken mental health system and leave our rights alone.

>The Orlando fucker was investigated by the FBI but they had no recourse to stop him from buying a weapon.
Because people are innocent until proven guilty? Are we going to start denying rights based on feelings and opinions now?

>Even if they did, it's the easiest thing in the world to buy one anyway with no documentation.
And yet it happened in a gun free zone. Where only the law abiding followed the law.

>Hell, you can even buy the components via Amazon along with a kit to machine the damn thing if you have a drill and a router.
And?

>This country.
No one is forcing you to live here.

>1 post by this ID

You sound like the type that says things like "freegan" and "my sodium levels."

Two can play at this game, pinko.

Great argument. Really got me there.

Weak tbqh

Thanks hippie. It just comes naturally to me.

I'll pick it over yours... you fucking BIGOT!!!1

Still have my guns though, don't I? You'll never be able to change that. You know that, right?

>gay lives
>mattering

>105mm Howitzer shells, I hope

The largest I know of are the 40mm grenade launchers. The launcher actually bolts to the rail under the barrel as a pretty separate unit. The M203 is nice.

For the rifle itself a nice 30-06 HCAR would be nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ

If only our gun laws were more like those in france and the middle east...

Damn hillshills get the fuck off my board.

If they're so mentally unstable that they'd use firearms to kill innocent people, what are they doing on the streets?
>Excellent question and I wish there were an answer as much as you do. My point is that it's extremely easy for anyone to purchase a firearm regardless of their mental stability.

Because people are innocent until proven guilty? Are we going to start denying rights based on feelings and opinions now?
>So it's fine that the FBI can put someone on do-not-fly yet can't prohibit them from purchasing a firearm?

And yet it happened in a gun free zone. Where only the law abiding followed the law.
>Gun-free-zones are designed to fail. The flipside is letting hundreds of people carrying weapons into densely populated areas. Which is better? Probably neither.

Yes, I would, over your life.

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I've been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I'm the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nigga. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You're fucking dead, nigga. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swagginess to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non-trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You're fucking dead, nigga.

nobody matters.

not an argument

Over your life, yes, I'd take the gun in a heartbeat. You're fucking worthless.

Are you talking shit about a gun? What are you, Anti-gun? Gun lives matter too, you know. They face oppression every time they ge blame for a mass shooting. Think before you post, shitlord.

Omar was a licensed security guard and would be exempt from any law you want passed.

AKs are nice, too.

it wasn't an arguement. it was a statement of opinion.

1 Post
1 ID

Stop replying, there are like 20 active gun control bait threads.

>1 POST BY THIS ID
STOP BUMPING SLIDE THREADS

>implying there's anything worthwhile to slide

I think the poster was implying that he'd have multiple guns on him, senpai.

>>Excellent question and I wish there were an answer as much as you do.
I already know there is. If a family member thinks a person is so mentally unstable that they'd commit an act like this, there should be the ability to get that person taken off the streets for evaluation.
The Sandy Hook shooter's mom wanted him committed but because the courts didn't find any physical evidence that he was a threat to himself or others, they couldn't commit him.
Also have some law the makes false reporting illegal.

>My point is that it's extremely easy for anyone to purchase a firearm regardless of their mental stability.
But the solution shouldn't be making it tougher for sane people to buy firearms or banning certain types of firearms.

>So it's fine that the FBI can put someone on do-not-fly yet can't prohibit them from purchasing a firearm?
If the FBI thinks they're so dangerous as to warrant their banning from airlines what are they doing walking the streets in this country?

>>Gun-free-zones are designed to fail. The flipside is letting hundreds of people carrying weapons into densely populated areas. Which is better? Probably neither.
Giving the people the ability to defend themselves is the correct answer. Because obviously, leaving them in the situation where they're defenseless is not the correct course of action.

That's not a Sig, and they weren't human.

I already know there is. If a family member thinks a person is so mentally unstable that they'd commit an act like this, there should be the ability to get that person taken off the streets for evaluation.
The Sandy Hook shooter's mom wanted him committed but because the courts didn't find any physical evidence that he was a threat to himself or others, they couldn't commit him.
Also have some law the makes false reporting illegal.
>So is the appropriate recourse to implement forced institutionalization if you think someone may be a threat? Why not a mandatory mental health screening instead?

But the solution shouldn't be making it tougher for sane people to buy firearms or banning certain types of firearms.
>You have to have a method to differentiate between sane and insane or the cycle is only going to continue as it has for the past three decades.

If the FBI thinks they're so dangerous as to warrant their banning from airlines what are they doing walking the streets in this country?
>Good fucking question.

Giving the people the ability to defend themselves is the correct answer. Because obviously, leaving them in the situation where they're defenseless is not the correct course of action.
>You should absolutely have the right to defend yourself, but the combination of groups of people, alcohol and firearms is only going to exacerbate an already bad situation.

Overpopulation of niggers and sandniggers is the only concern

America chooses arming the large group of people being attacked. You're choosing taking legal guns away and leaving illegal guns for the murderers.

Nope
Since firearms have absolutely zero correlation to murder which all non biased peer reviewed studies show you're full of shit

Because these save far more lives than they take

>They are lying about the model of gun used in order to further their agenda of banning the most popular gun in the country.
If you placed an mcx on a table anyone who is no guns or doesn't follow new firearms releases would think at first glance it is an AR15.

And for all practical purposes it is basically a piston AR15 with some features of the old AR180.

You can even put any standard AR15 lower onto an MCX upper and it will run 100%.

Even near complete gun bans like in the UK he'd be able to get ahold of such firearms due to his occupation

>ignore statistics and basic reasoning, we need to ban guns because of these occasional small-fry terror attacks
God I love bait posts.

>>So is the appropriate recourse to implement forced institutionalization if you think someone may be a threat?
For a short period of time (72 hours). And it must be something akin to like someone swearing under oath "He said he was going to blow up a bus full of nuns because they keep mooning him, he smells like dynamite and I honestly think he's going to do it." Then the authorities makes a judgement call.

>Why not a mandatory mental health screening instead?
Because you do not ask permission from the government to exercise constitutionally protected rights.
Can you imagine how much more a firearm would cost if you had to have a mental evaluation every time you wanted to buy firearms or ammo? It would price millions of people right out of the market.

Also, with the way science is politicized these days, we don't need a "scientific" study that "proves" that wanting to own a firearm is a "mental illness" (as some gungrabbers claim).

>>You have to have a method to differentiate between sane and insane or the cycle is only going to continue as it has for the past three decades.
Stop going after the guns and go after the people.
Because 99% of all firearms were not used in the club shooting, but the gungrabbers want 100% of firearms banned.

>>Good fucking question.
Thanks.

>>You should absolutely have the right to defend yourself,
Which is the whole issue behind this. The gungrabbers don't want to reduce innocent deaths no matter what they say. they really want America disarmed so that only the government has firearms.

>but the combination of groups of people, alcohol and firearms is only going to exacerbate an already bad situation.
Then stop selling alcohol at the clubs.
Or people who are carrying can't buy alcohol.
Or there's armed security.
Or people have the right to carry there if they wish and if that combination makes people uncomfortable, they can choose not to go there.

Because forcing people to be disarmed is clearly not saving any lives.

Kay.

>1 post by this ID
Report and SAGE

Except banning them doesn't save lives

We should give up our brown people before we give up our rights.

Americucks believe fascist gun control saves human lives.

SHALL

Most human lives, in fact. I'll choose my gun rights over every single non-American life, and I'll likewise choose my gun rights over the life of any "American" who wants to violate them.

What a simply moronic post...

>easy for anyone to purchase a firearm regardless of their mental stability

ban guns, cars, pools, and medicine at the behest of the "Experts"

>FBI can put someone on do-not-fly yet can't prohibit them from purchasing a firearm?

simply, travel by air is not a constitutional right. to own and carry a firearm is.

also, what in the world do you think would happen in "hundreds of people" arrived in "densely populated areas" with guns?