Why isn't Trump able to maintain a lead over Shilldog?

Seriously, his numbers are dropping AGAIN for literally no reason that I can see. And after the terrorist attacks, you'd think he'd be doing better without having to lift a finger. What, exactly, is the fucking deal? Where is 4D underwater chess I keep hearing about?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640880/Clinton-gets-primary-bounce-wrapping-nomination-leads-Trump-7-points-pollsters-talked-7-cent-Democrats-Republicans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who fucking knows, honestly. The polls have been all over the place all election. Trumps up, Clintons up, Trumps down, Clintons down, here comes Bernie, oh nevermind.

Polls are a giant crock of shit at this point and have on very few occasions actually predicted the outcome in something that even resembles the forcasted outcome.

HOURLY REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS. SAGE ALL THREADS.

???

He may be shilling, but he does make a point and that's these polls are bullshit.

because the people in my age bracket are fucking retarded. It was the first generation where those who didn't fit the mold were heavily medicated into obscurity, and the mold at the time was the beginning of social justice and feelgood faggotry.

It's a fucking push poll by bloomberg. They oversampled Democrats and front-loaded the poll with a bunch of shit about Trump

give it a week,you'll the the number start going up

You sound just like Berniecucks can't wait till Hill wins.

Polls dont matter

First of all, no new polls have released after the Orlando massacre outside of a Bloomberg poll which is honestly, laughable (it asks you a bunch of questions and bases your results around them).

See pic related and don't forget that even Bush was losing in most "poll" prior to his re-election

My job mainly deals with working with old people and I've noticed a lot of the older generation actually likes Bernie. Unless of course the Bernie supporters are the only ones who like letting people know they are Bernie supporters and Trump supporters are the silent majority.

OLD NEWS: The polls prove that Trump is the best!
HOT Shot: Polls are dumb lol

His numbers are dropping is what the media wants you to think, it's all a ruse to get people to give up and not go out and vote for Trump.

Based on how bullshit the Bloomberg poll is, that seems to be the case. Even better, this means we're likely to see a bump in Trump's ratings that is unexpected.

Kek wills it

saved

Polls don't matter until September.

Because jews control the media.
>yes goy diversity is strength
>multiculturalism is an american value
>Trump's literally Hitler, He's a fascist racist xenophobe and if he is elected he will cause anuddah shoah!

OP:

IT'S BECAUSE THE MEDIA IS ALL AGAINST TRUMP.

DON'T TAKE ANY OF THEIR BULLSHIT POLLS SERIOUSLY

GUESS WHAT, THE NEWEST POLL WAS TAKEN WITH A GROUP THAT WAS 57% DEMOCRAT AND 43% REPUBLICAN SO FUCK YEAH SHILLARY WAS GONNA COME OUT AHEAD. NO SHIT. BUT THAT'S THE WAY THE MEDIA WANTS IT.

FROM THE DAILY MAIL, ENGLAND'S BIGGEST NEWS OUTLET:

"Clinton gets primary 'bounce' after wrapping up nomination and leads Trump by 7 points – but poll included 7 per cent more Democrats than Republicans!"

READ:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640880/Clinton-gets-primary-bounce-wrapping-nomination-leads-Trump-7-points-pollsters-talked-7-cent-Democrats-Republicans.html

to be fair i tell the phonecalls that i'm supporting hillary. I used to tell them i was supporting cruz.

why do I do this? because I can.

>And after the terrorist attacks, you'd think he'd be doing better without having to lift a finger

He opened his mouth.

Seriously, he's come across as a raving lunatic the past few days.

Polls always lag behind the general mood of society by a few weeks. His polls are down mainly because of the whole judge story, and a few other gaffes he made a couple weeks ago.

A few weeks from now, I'm sure he'll start to rise again because of the orlando incident, and how badly liberals handled the coverage.

Screenshot this, his #'s among millennials will be up a few weeks from now because of the paradigm shift that occurred on reddit recently. the whole r/news incident instantly turned a lot of people in the Trump supporters, and these things tend to snowball.