So many Star Cuck posts, that no one noticed that the Man in the High Castle dropped a day early

So many Star Cuck posts, that no one noticed that the Man in the High Castle dropped a day early.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yes goy the axis powers were the bad guys and don't you ever forget it

You haven't watched the show, haven't you?

The show is a little more nuanced than that, honestly. And it's worth watching it just for the god-tier aesthetics and costume design.

Your parents must be ashamed of you

>Yes goy the axis powers wanted to opress and murder everybody.

>But the noble western allies only had your freedom and best interest at heart

oh hello Sup Forums

Edgy

>tfw alternate-realitybros get to cremate the filth of society every week

J E A L O U S

>You'll never switch dimensions
>Instead you'll have to endure the BAD END dimension

Fuck

>edgy
someone's asshurt that no one like's their shitty show

>you mad bro?

>tfw no weeb dimension

Is this show gud?

really? i cant find it

Not OP but it is available on Amazon as of the last hour

Cuckold in the high cuck

gay, can't watch it on prime in australia. that's kind of retarded.

wonder how long until it hits rarbg

>Ywn live in the timeline that exterminated both mudslimes and merchants

Why?

Why is old mcdonalds logo holding gun

I would like a answer to this question respond now

Hello Reeedditoroos. Enjoying your visit?

>TV show
>Not The Sopranos
>Not Mad Men

D R O P P E D

>It's not an Obergruppenführer scene

A God tier character trapped inside a mediocre show

is that Lorde?

Is this show worth watching?

It's pretty good. Some of the characters can be dumb sometimes Juliana, but over all it's pretty good. Pretty good cinematography and costume/set design.

I thought i was the only one who absolutely loved him until i saw this threads. What is it about him that make people like him so much?

stormfags who refuse to watch this because of "evil nazi" narrative are stupid. The fucking imagery of the show should make you cream your pants. First episode of season 2 shows the Volkshalle, the huge dome that Albert Speer planned on building.

I am extremely wasted now but I want it to be Kelly Brook

IIs there any black male/white tail action goin on

>And it's worth watching it just for the god-tier aesthetics and costume design.

This. Fuck Sup Forums and all the edgelords who live there, but the Nazi 60s looks so much sleeker and more determined than ours did. And the Japanese stuff just fits Cali too well

Yes. The most sympathetic, likeable character is a Nazi Obergruppenführer who literally burned Jews oven-style in a Cincinnati camp

nice

O
L
D

M
E
M
E

is the story intriguing?

MY boys. He's a family man and a duty man, despite being a Nazi. I think that's why everyone likes him.

haven't seen yet (in fact didn't even know about until this thread so thanks op...)

great book, so look forward to seeing !

Holy shit.... they're doing Atlantropa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantropa

can season 2 top the GOAT intro of the first season

Wait, they've changed the intro?

Yes they changed it slightly, and it's still GOAT. The imagery is the same, but the song is on another verse now. My favorite part is the light from the cutout Reich eagle being overlaid on the American eagle

I'm 3 episodes into the new season and I just wanna see Joe Blake and John Smith hug each other. I know they want to .

Shit, they then go inside it. It's fucking huge.

Oh shit... I just finished episode 3, too, but I have to sleep to go to work tomorrow.... Keep on trucking, mein brother

Shit, I've already planned my whole weekend and now i have to binge-watch the new season.