What is wrong with the American posters on here?Why are they so retarded? Why are they such cucks?

What is wrong with the American posters on here?Why are they so retarded? Why are they such cucks?

I'm really getting sick and tired of the American posters here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go take your hormone treatments, Tranada.

This is now a glorious burger thread.

>leaf

>complaining about American posters on an American crochet and knitting BBS

Gee sorry you feel so bad. Why not shift back to Sup Forums or just get the fuck off altogether.

>Canada
>White

>bestiality

You hate us cuz you ain't us

>leaf

Sourvein reporting in

This is an american site canacuck

>retarded
>cucks
>canadaian poster

oh the irony.

I actually kind of agree with you. Way too many americlaps on here shill so hard for Judeo Christianity. They can't even see how cucked they are.

It is honestly embarrasing to live in this shithole country but then again it's not like anywhere else is really any better

>shoneys

why can't cucknadians even troll correctly?

I guess if you troll someone, they win

A

The real question is what happened to Canada?

whats wrong with canadian army?

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off you dirty shill

Is that pastrami and pineapple I see on that burger?

Judging someone solely from which country they're from is pretty retarded.

Americanfag here. I don't really contribute much to the world, but I do a lot of shrooms and ayahuasca and its made me a very laid back person. I have a job/car/wife and all, I'm not like a hippie drifter or anything. I've had the pleasure of meeting several people from pretty unique places and walks of life. Don't really give a shit at all about where someone is from as long as they're calm and respectful.

I think you might be projecting...

>in n out
mah nigga

portebello mushrooms, teriyaki glazed onions, pineapple, fried egg, pastrami, avocado, bacon, bell peppers, cherry peppers, onion rings

do you think psychedelics are not for everyone

You mentioned they made you a laidback person. I think they've kind of done the opposite for me. They have made me angry and paranoid. I no longer trust anyone and I have become very jaded and cynical of the world

Too much babble, too few burgers.

It's like having a goddamned wife in here.

1 post by this ID
Irrelevant generalization
Meaningless pic
Can we report 1-post sliders? Isn't that a reportable offense?
Sage

Oh shi- there might be another war which means there might be another draft hurry round up all the degenerate american rejects and send them to canadia where no one will take them seriously anymore.

Definitely not for everyone. How much (and what) did you take exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

>>

My god that looks good....

This guy likes his small.

o canada.
when u gonna realize u cant beat us at anything including hockey.
gordie howe just died too.

mostly lsd and shrooms

They were a lot of fun but I think they might have changed me. I don't feel quite right. It's like I'm an alien observing humans and I can't make emotional connections with other people.

Ever since my first trip my general deneanor has become more paranoid, irritable, and angry.

Leave faggot

You seem upset. Did a moose fuck you?

Did you love it?

kike lover