Rogue One Vader scene!

The only copy I could find. FUCKIN KINO. THAT SCORE THO. AND BADASSERY.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfywdFdafNI

Looks way better than anything in VII desu

I mean it was okay but doesn't this just highlight every fucking problem people had with the first trilogy in that they just trivialize all the force shit to 'wow look he choke a guy and swung a light saber!!'

maybe I'm just expecting too much from a star wars movie.

Looks gay as fuck to be honest.

but he's like a sith lord or whatever. And this actually looks good unlike prequels.

I get it. He's meant to have superpowers. But the force was more like a philosophy in the originals it was more of a metaphor for willpower and intuition (at least in the first 2, jedi brought fucking lighting bolts)

Aaaaaaaand now I never have to watch this pathetic circus

he isn't spinning around the hallway and bouncing off the walls, so no this is different.

I know you say that in the mirror every morning

>spinning around the hallway and bouncing off the walls

everyone else was though.

Everyone thought the Darth Maul fight looked great. It wasn't until the autistic douchebags that people hated even that.

Meh.

this

For all Phantom Menance's problems, the Maul/Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fight scene was great.

shill as fuck

member darth vader?

It's ok, if you don't like it, they are making on next year, and the year after that, in perpetuity.

Star Wars isn't special anymore, it's like any other franchise now.

Look at how its shot compared to the prequels. Hes not some ninja jumping round everywhere swinging his lightsaber left and right cause it looks cool, hes like a fucking unstoppable monster just slaughtering people left and right as they desperately try to escape

No one thinks the Darth Maul fight wasn't great except shitposters and retards.

>hes like a fucking unstoppable monster
Just fuck stop little boy.

thanks for saving me $18 + tip

>Just fuck stop
You sure told him

Get out your room and seek female interaction neet

I'm going with your mother

K I N O
I
N
O

Worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order.

What is with people and "shill"?

I'm not going to pay to see your trash movie, disneyshill

>in 2016 Batman is more of a scary juggernaut than Darth Vader

>pod racing is for pussies
>lel your wife is dead

What else is there to add?

No u

So, all of rogue 1 dies, right?

>paying for propaganda in 2016
you are why the world is so fucked up

No.

How come he's fighting like this but could barely sword fight an old man a couple days later?

no, they all get carbonited and are the knights of ren

While I do like seeing Vader off his ass doing something, this new series just seems to be riding on familiar imagery and nostalgia alone. I mean did we really need a story about how the Death Star plans got in rebel hands and do we really give a fuck about the rebels in general? Granted Im not the biggest Star Wars fan to begin with but these things come to mind

Because the fight with the old man was filmed 30 years before.

Its not real life user, its a movie.

I'm pretty sure the original idea was that the lightsabers were meant to be heavy, so the fighting was going to be slow and heavy. Instead, they decided they were light, and so they can move faster.

This quote triggers me so hard. It convolutes that the empire is simply evil, or wants utter power if you want to read into things slightly, and politicizes their motive.

>inb4 empire=literal nazis

Nazis=easiest bad guys to reference. I.E. any similarities are just an easy reference to distinguish good from bad

soundtrack is terrible you must be a shill too

You're fucking kidding, right?

any chance of a reupload?

fucking disney.

>they just trivialize all the force shit in RO
Except force scenes were sparse at most

Force scenes in original
>old man convinces stormtrooper to ignore him
>old man 'feels something'
>old man 2 'feels something'
>old man becomes ethereal
>Luke 'feels something'

One scene in RO
>vader throws a man against the ceiling
>Vader throws 3 men at once aside like bowling pins
>Vader stops 6 men from shooting at him
>Vader cuts open a door

I mean if Vader has all this power why didn't he just use it to grab the shit he was trying to get. Like just have it float to him. They can do it with their lightsabers

who saved it? already gone

WHO HAS THE SCENE REUP BREHS

He "felt" that he didn't need to.

Because he was still struggling with the light side.

I'd argue this one delivered on themes about the extremes people go to to achieve their goals. Characters actually had to make sacrifices, and not just throwing themselves on the sword for a dramatic death. Though that was there too. Was interesting.

Busy blocking the twenty blaster shots flying at his face.

because he was conflicted that he had to fight his old master so he was going at Obi Wan's speed

David prowse basically said that he was really good at sword fighting, bullshitted, and with the production hell George had no choice but to keep it in instead of getting someone else in the suit for the scene

Umm, it's always been a franchise...

I would have came my pants if they didn't have some shitty stock orchestraic music artist to do the score though. Imagine that scene but with a hype as fuck darker Imperial March blarring over instead of some generic bad guy music with a boring chorus.

I think the thing I'm most angry about in this movie the awful forgettable score.

If he just left the bacta tank in this film
How the fuck is his presence in rebels valid?

Why didn't he go on a similar rampage when he boarded the Tantive IV?

Guess all that action tired him.

The OT never had Vader cut loose. He was always always always restrained. Even in ANH. Their duel in that movie was choreographed as a duel in its early stages. It was two weary old guys feeling each other's skill out/checking for openings. In ESB and Jedi Vader is trying to keep Luke alive for capture or conversion.

What Vader's R1 scene compares to is Luke taking out Jabba's entire personal army by himself. Only sans comic antics.

The music was straight up kino. Giacchino did a fucking incredible job. Different enough to be its own score, but stylistically still in lockstep with Star Wars music.

Considering he literally composed it like 3 weeks ago. It was pretty decent. .

Is there a torrent?

>Disney caring this little about score in a STAR WARS film
Who would allow this

I'm just wondering how they're planning on continuing it after Ep. IX. Are they just going to turn around and kick off yet another trilogy with a new cast? I highly doubt they're just going to mothball the series for another decade or something.

Probably other trilogies under a subtitle.
SWKOTOR trilogy when

>its like any other franchise now

except it's the only major movie franchise with trilogies spanning 70s-80s-90s-00s-10s-20s.

when they run out of Skywalkers, desu.

DESU i'd like to see some Star Wars in a completely different time period. like Old Republic

please make a movie about darth revan