USA Admiration thread

Why are germans not thankful to americans anymore?
They saved our ass, and built up our country till the 21st century
Thank you
I openede a beer only for you on the 4th of July
Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1983/09/16/opinion/in-the-nation-nato-s-useless-nukes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cringe

because Germans are dicks, especially on here

t. Russian expat
Go back to siberia Vlad
Genral population still loves you, your pop culture especially
Hopefully we will stay allies for a very long time

The sharts still hate you Kevin

>being thankful to the country that bombed the shit out of you

No
We love them, vice versa
Soviets massraped us, french and polaks took our clay
They did nothing for us afterwards, americans though helped us rising like a Phoenix

We did that for the Japs too. It's not cheap.

Thank you
We love you, don't listen to the other cucks
They are probably east german, russian or Muslims
Ethnic Germans love you

Thanks for helping, USA. Your country is shit nonetheless.

i love you deutschland

Me too
Come home german man

>mfw we destroyed 80% of german army including all elite ss divisions such as SS "We wuz Vikangs" and "Leibstandart cuckdolf cuckler"
>mfw we took berlin
>mfw we destroyed qwantung army
we're number one
>inb4 pacific
irrelevant
>muh italy
see above
>muh dday
literally best american soldiers dying from german conscripts without air support
>muh lendlease
thanks we would never be able to win without 50000$ worth of boots, belts and trucks

While I agree that the Soviets did the most in the fight against the Germans in WWII, I don't think that is what this thread is really about. Nobody is saying the US won the allies the war.

This board is full of banter, and it doesn't get said often, but it is true that we owe a lot to America. Without them, we wouldn't be such a rich and successful country.
Thank you USA!

Ayyyyyy

Waddap germ bruhs

Thanks german guys, you're pretty good guys as well

I love Germany, you have such a bad ass country OP, be proud of it. They need to stop immigration, and remove the large portions of Muslim/African fucks and move toward the center politically though. If they do this they will have even more potential.

....your government murdered millions of your own people and Stalin used your people as cannon fodder to win that war. For every one German soldier that died, he would take down 3 Russians with him. Your male population is still reeling and your country would collapse soon after.

Fuck the Soviet Union and fuck Stalin.

$11.3 billion (equivalent to $150billion today) to the Soviet Union

Kill yourself proxy-fag.

>Your male population is still reeling and your country would collapse soon after.
Your nation will collapse long before Russia does, you clueless fuck.

>pacific
>irrelevant
That was actually helpful. Not like Americans didn't do it just to take over the Pacific Ocean. But the consequences were good to us. No Japanese invasion.

>Why are germans not thankful to americans anymore?

Because of this. The American strategy for """defending""" western Europe in the event of a Soviet invasion would have been to nuke Germany from Hamburg to Munich, causing millions of civilian deaths in a matter of hours.
>nytimes.com/1983/09/16/opinion/in-the-nation-nato-s-useless-nukes.html

As early as 1955, an exercise called ''Carte Blanche'' simulated the use of 335 tactical nuclear weapons in a European war, with 80 percent of the warheads detonated in West Germany - as would be likely in the event of a Soviet invasion.

Not counting the effects of radiation and subsequent disease, 1.5 to 1.7 million people would have been killed and 3.5 million others wounded in two days. That's more than five times the German civilian casualties in World War II.

because you are all t*rkish now