How did America get so cucked by the NRA?

>Terrorists are literally bragging about how easy it is to get assault rifles in America
> Terrorists in Orlando and San Bernandino literally buy assault rifles without problems
>Based Obama tries to block terror suspects and people with ties to radical Islam from buying guns
> NRA blocks it because "muh second amendment"
>Gun manufacturers pocket profits from selling assault rifles and laugh all the way to the bank while americans get killed

salon.com/2016/06/14/everybody_knows_isis_without_guns_is_just_basically_a_blog_trevor_noahs_impassioned_plea_for_stricter_gun_laws/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusing_to_assist_a_police_officer
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>assault rifles
>muh meaningless term

Do the words "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ring a bell?

Everyone read this.
Learn it.
Link it in all anti gun threads.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
Police are not here to protect citizens, according to Washington DC high court.

It's so cute when foreigners don't realize that the NRA is actually a moderate institution. Lots of gun owners hate them because they're not pro-gun enough.

We can't stop drones with pea shooters. Might as stop gun deaths if we don't have a chance at stopping the government either way.

>radical islamism
>muh meaningless term

This is true. Islam itself is radical and all Muslims are terrorists of a sort.

Right, because drones are completely invincible as seen in the middle east.

>allow the government to remove people's basic human rights without due process just by putting them on a "terrorist watch list"
>suddenly everyone's a terrorist
Great plan, nigger.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>www.salon.com
you're not even trying desu

do guns make people bad?

(((OP)))

you guys are out in force today

And semiautos themselves are dangerous and all guns are killing machines of a sort

They're out in full force everyday, user. They're really pushing hard to disrupt our meme magic with these threads.

You are not American
Your opinion does not matter
Care about your own country and we will do the same

For one thing you can actually use those other ingredients for practical, everyday purposes. Guns have one use.

>Ever reading Salon

This.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Shit, I guess we should just ignore all those mass shootings. In fact, just not even try anything since a guy killed 100+ people without a gun.

SHALL

>Care about your own country and we will do the same

>America

lol

You got it wrong. Big money interests are being cucked by the NRA. George soros is cucked by the NRA.

We fund the NRA to cuck the big money interests trying to strip us of our rights in congress.

Actually, 4 uses: Hunting. Recreation. Self-defense. And killing faggots like you.

Not even going to try to argue with you about guns being "only for killing", because I don't even need to.

Killing is not inherently bad. Killing can be hunting a pest on your farm or hunting deer for food. Killing can be in self defense to protect yourself and your family.

Homicide != murder.

1 Post
1 ID

Stop replying, there are like 20 active gun control bait threads.

You should kill yourself then, fag.

It's a good thing Paris has some of the toughest gun laws in the world, that's why they've never had any major terror attacks.

Oh wait

liberals actually believe people only own guns because of the nra, its hilarious

i guess their ideology can't funciton without a big bad to label and destroy, see alinskyism

if the nra didnt exist id own just as many guns as i do now

>cucked

ebonics is more refined than your level of speech

Because ISIS doesn't use bombs and planes instead of guns sometimes?

>wah assault rifles are scary

deal with it, faggot. they're here to stay.

Yeah that's what they're for. What's your point?

I'm not giving up my anti-nigger gun.

XAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXXAAAAAAAAAA@!!!!

Preddy funny Cass, I gotta admit. At least you sneak some humor into your shilling.

In reference to faggot's pic

Abortion stops a beating heart too, scumfuck.

What's your point? Guns a good at things like killing Muslims with them.

Stop replying to these threads. You can identify them by the : 1 post by this ID.

>Try
No one has proposed a single law that has been shown to have any measurable effect.

>That fnx

This kid has excellent taste in handguns

Americans owned guns before the nra ever existed.
And Omar was a licensed security guard who would have been exempt from any laws prohibiting civilians from owning weapons.

Yeah, let's give up. It would suck if someone shot up where I lived but there's just no way to prevent it.

>muh NRA boogeyman

Explain to me how giving up my guns will stop some maniac from killing people.

>We can't stop drones with pea shooters
You would be surprised. The issue isn't so much that the round can't reach it, or that the drones are tough, it's that there is so much empty space in there that even if you hit you likely won't damage anything other than the hull. Shot gun might work if it's low enough. If drones are your target, build yourself a punt gun. If it can take out an entire flock of ducks/geese at once, it should handle a drone just fine.

>Thinks the gun loving patriots in the military will kill gun loving patriots in their home towns.

There will always be deranged people with violent urges. There will always be at some point a murder by one of them.

But by making guns harder to get and restricting certain types of guns, it'll be significantly harder for these deranged people to murder a lot of people quickly. A maniac equipped with a kitchen knife is less deadly than a maniac with a gun.

Whats funny is that while they have no duty to protect you, you, under threat of criminal prosecution have to assist them if they ask for your assistance.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusing_to_assist_a_police_officer

There are ways to reduce homicide in the US but they involve ending the war on drugs, increasing abortion availability and shrinking the welfare state. Spending tax money on laws that have no measurable effect is immoral in that is it a form of theft.

>There will always be deranged people with violent urges. There will always be at some point a murder by one of them.
>But by making guns harder to get and restricting certain types of guns, it'll be significantly harder for these deranged people to murder a lot of people quickly. A maniac equipped with a kitchen knife is less deadly than a maniac with a gun.

Even if I grant your premise, it doesn't matter. We shouldn't give up our rights. The current death toll is acceptable.

The NRA blocks laws, allowing terrorists to buy guns.

Omar was on a FBI watch list and had been investigated twice for connections to ISIS.

This is not true. There will always be people who figure out loopholes and workarounds, but in your own scenario, they will not be people who can stop or intimidate them.

So giving up my guns won't stop any maniac from killing people?

>The NRA blocks laws, allowing terrorists to buy guns.

In america we have rights. In america you have to be convicted in a court of law before you can be punished for a crime.

Being put on a watchlist is not sufficient.

Foreign niggers don't understand america.

>unironically posting a salon link

shills gonna shill

Do you know what else stops a beating heart?

Some nigger who wants your car or your money, or maybe several who decide to invade your home and rape and kill your pregnant wife while you are at the gym one early morning.

Fuck you

Lol well memed. Except there were 2 armed security guards in Orlando. omar had a friggin assault rifle so he had an advantage.

Why did we let terrorist into america. No muslims= no mass shooting bait fagg

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

>The current death toll is acceptable

Says you. I don't think that. I don't think gun rights are a natural right, I think it's a privilege that should be granted based on competency, specific purpose and background checks (not just criminal checks).

You spoil your rare flag by being a cucked faggot. Not only does Omar getting through the FBI check a sign that the system they have put in place non-efficient, but also will single out the wrong people who actually need to defend themselves.

As for everyone else in this thread who is not American or has not owned or shot a firearm; get the fuck out. What if I told you that you couldnt have certain cars because they go to fast and cause police chases?

Even if banned, guns would still be easy to obtain. Bans only prevent legal, responsible gun ownership.

assault rifles don't exist

Thats the FBI's fault
I'm not giving up my guns because they fucked up.

You're not giving up your guns. I want a maniac to have a significantly hard time obtaining a gun so he will resort to less lethal weapons for his violent urges and thus result in less mass murders.

Suspecting someone of future crimes is not the same as convicting someone of a felony. Terrorism is a felony and it is already illegal for convicted felons to buy firearms. The no-fly is unconstitutional bullshit that violates the 9th amendment right to travel unmolested for all citizens and it should be abolished rather than expanded to other rights.

I know I'm preaching to the choir

whites kill at the same rate all around the world.
blacks kill at the same rate all around the world.
So a country of whites full of guns would have about the same murder rate per capita as one with no guns.
And a black (or latino) nation with all the guns gone would just see a different type of violence other than guns. It's the harshest fact out there. A very red redpill

>I don't think gun rights are a natural right

Self defense is a natural right and the making and use of weapons is natural for humans.

I love how Sup Forums like profiling black people and Muslims and assuming they are guilty. However when "muh gun rights" no profiling is allowed.

Omar was born in Queens. No one let him in

So this gay nightclub, in the city of Orlando had no metal detectors at their entrance to protect against people bringing weapons in to their club?

Also, you raised another point which is, "What happens when radical islamists gain positions of trust/authority"

What happens when they become security guards? What happens when they become police officers? What happens when they become pilots? What happens when they become politicians?

>Says you. I don't think that. I don't think gun rights are a natural right, I think it's a privilege that should be granted based on competency, specific purpose and background checks (not just criminal checks).

So move to britain if you don't believe in freedom. It's obvious that self defense is a natural right; weapons are the means to that goal.

Your country is irrelevant that it isn't even worth bombing so fuck off.

I love how Sup Forums like profiling black people and Muslims and assuming they are guilty. However when "muh gun rights" no profiling is allowed.

I love how niggers think they can read, and actually understand what Sup Forums is about.

No legal guns?
Import or make them yourself.
Better yet, use bombs.
They stopped using bombs so that they could try to disarm us for easier attacks.
Knives can also kill. As long as the killer doesn't get hung up on someone they can just keep going killing and wounding as many as they can.

The only way to stop these attacks is to completely snuff out their existence.

Please, your understanding of law is lacking and it's disappointing.

>"[t]he duty to provide public services is owed to the public at large, and, absent a special relationship between the police and an individual, no specific legal duty exists."

In practice this means there is no written law forcing law enforcement to sacrifice their safety to protect an individuals. There is still Dept policy that dictates these situations and officers can be terminated if they do not preform the policy.

It does not mean police are not supposed to protect citizens. They are legally obligated to protect you as I am, which makes sense because they are both private citizens.

Furthermore there has not been a rampant issue with law enforcement refusing to act in protection of the public in reasonable circumstances since or before the ruling.

They don't need guns to kill people. They've beheaded them, burned them alive, drowned them, and exploded them. Fuck Salon

From the right to live you get the right of self-defense and from the right of self-defense you get the right to an effective means of self-defense. You have no legal right to sue the government when the police decide that a lunch break takes a higher priority than preventing a mad man from binding, raping and burning you to death.

Black people cause crime.
Guns are objects that criminals abuse for crime.
Get rid of the cause and the guns won't be a problem.

I don't know I think Omar started shooting before the metal detectors. The point was 2 armed security guards with guns tried to engage him and fired on him. But Omar had bought a friggin assault rifle so he did a lot of damage.

Bombs are less deadly than assault rifles and hard to make. (and also arouse suspicion).

Assault rifles are easy to buy at any gun show.

So many shill threads these past few days.

>omar had a friggin assault rifle so he had an advantage.

Omar had the element of suprise and knew there were armed guards at the club, thats where his advantage was.
Their handguns had the same rate of fire as his rifle. Some club goer with a concealed gun that omar didn't know about could have shot omar
But instead the club goers had to wait 3 hours for the police to do anything.
In every mass shooting the police wait for hours to enter the building.

(you)

>USA rifle homicides vs. Canada rifle + shotgun homicides
Why?

You are a fucking retard.
They NRA originally was there to teach people how to shoot properly and learn the practices of safe gun handling.

They only got involved in the political aspects because you fucking meddling pieces of shit cant leave people the fuck alone.

It amazes me how a black man, comming from one of the most violent continents on earth, has the unmitigated galls to lecture white people on how to conduct our business.

It is not our fault you fucking melanites cant fucking handle the freedom without fucking it up for the rest of us.

you are using the term assault rifle incorrectly. Please learn the difference between a semi-automatic rifle and an assault rifle.

>I think
exactly, you think...provide evidence or justification to how you came to this conclusion.

>What happens when they become security guards?

Omar was a security guard ironically

Quite the contrary, they're using the attacks as a pretext to cuck us out of our rights. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find the attacks were false flags. Everything surrounding this influx of Muslim terror reeks of kikery. They either released the hoards as a sort of Samson Option or they're doing it to create crisis and use said crisis to establish their NWO.

Being in the no-fly list is not having connections to terrorists.
Obama would certainly resist allowing any singling out any muslims for extra scrutiny. The only thing he'd use the ban for is to disarm american citizens. Your argument is as transparent as it is flawed.

Your post does show a little bit of effort, so you earned your $0.25.

i know, thats precisely why i used it as an example

Eminem?

>Bombs are hard to make
Mix an oxidizer with a fuel, it's easier than cooking dinner. For a packed night club incendiaries would have been more effective and those only require gasoline and eggwhites to make.

You don't know shit about bombs, do you?

I believe in freedom. I believe in our democratic process and one day hope there'll be a legislation to implement gun control laws.

>But Omar had bought a friggin assault rifle so he did a lot of damage.

You do know that "assault rifles" aren't machine guns right? They only shoot one round per trigger pull.

>I want a maniac to have a significantly hard time obtaining a gun so he will resort to less lethal weapons for his violent urges and thus result in less mass murders.
Which won't happen because the black market and buying guns from niggers in ANY city will always exist. You can limit legal purchase all you want, you will NEVER stop the flow of illegal guns in circulation unless we separate the US from the entire continent and become an island nation.