/trans/ - The memes are a changin' edition

Rumours:
>Now that he’s finished stockpiling the most fearsome army of full-backs in the known universe, Pep Guardiola is almost ready for an assault on world domination. Not quite yet, though. Manchester City’s squad still has a couple of holes that need to be plugged. We know what Pep’s thinking: make attempt to bring Phillip Lahm out of retirement, there’s our new trequartista sorted. He does love his full-backs. He’s probably mulling over an emotional reunion with Pablo Zabaleta right now. He hasn’t been able to sleep since letting Aleksandar Kolarov join Roma on Sunday. Full-backs. They’re just so versatile, so pliable, so supple, so submissive.

But while Pep’s busy doodling a picture of Héctor Bellerín all over his tactical notes, that’s not the Arsenal player he really needs. Nor is Bellerín the Arsenal player who’s so keen to join City that he’s willing to take a pay cut to force the move through. Step forward Alexis Sánchez, whose concern over regularly sharing a stadium with the kind of strange people who knock up posters about his dogs means that he really wants to get out of Arsenal as soon as possible.

>Sánchez isn’t the only one heading for the Emirates exit door. Mohamed Elneny is wanted by Galatasary and Union Jack Wilshere is a target for Antalyaspor, who finished fifth in the Turkish Super Lig last season, after disappointing on loan at Bournemouth. Wilshere would be following in the footsteps of an Antalyaspor legend, Anton Ferdinand, but Arsenal’s asking price might be too high. “We made an enquiry and are in talks but Arsenal want a lot for Wilshere,” the club’s president, Ali Safak Ozturk, said. ”It will be a difficult move to pull off.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zrCkifG-3Y
theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/25/tottenham-chairman-daniel-levy-mocks-unsustainable-spending
youtube.com/watch?v=WrXKfQKi00I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Talking of difficult moves to pull off, Chelsea still haven’t sealed the deal for Alex Sandro. Antonio Conte is close to reaching the end of his tether, at which point he’ll start marching round the Chelsea boardroom handing out citizen’s arrests. What might placate the Italian, however, is that the Blues are still trying to get a deal over the line for the Juventus full-back and they’re also pursuing Southampton’s Virgil van Dijk and Internazionale’s Antonio Candreva.

>In today’s crazy world of transfer fees, Everton are close to signing Swansea’s Gylfi Sigurdsson for £45m, and £30m for Mamadou Sakho suddenly doesn’t seem that unreasonable. That’s how much Crystal Palace will have to pay if they want the Liverpool defender back at Selhurst Park. However Watford – or Hull – will have to part with only £8m if they want to take Lazar Markovic off Liverpool’s hands. They’re practically giving him away!

Unlike Leicester City, who aren’t budging on Riyad Mahrez. They’re not interested in Roma’s £20m. Although they might be willing to talk if the Italians chuck in another £10m. £45m for Gylfi, though. Roma can go higher than £30m. This one has saga potential.

>Borussia Dortmund want Jadon Sancho from City. Manchester United are still eyeing Bayern Munich’s Renato Sanches, who is apparently a real footballer and not a cautionary figure made up by clubs who want to scare youngsters away from joining one of the big boys too soon.

any update on the william carvalho to arsenal situation?

>Manu still eyeing Renato
Literally fucking why!!!!!!!

memes, lad

think of the memes

what did squires mean by that pic? Apart from showing his obvious United bias again

who /brasileirão/ here

He's a city supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=-zrCkifG-3Y

He's a Swindon supporter actually.

>barcelona and coutinho in full agreement, negotiations going on with liverpool - rac1
it's happening

michu has retired lads

remember michu?

Just another La Liga flop and Premier League legend.

lmao christ I bet he lurks here

Nah he's just from swindon

Where did it all go wrong eh

When is the PSG/Barca Nerman press conference?

Apparently PSG do have scheduled a press conference for this week, hue media is heavily speculating that it will be to announce my boy nerman

JUST

It's time for the PSG press conference
>US Summer Tour Press Conference
>Paris Saint-Germain - Juventus
nice

Ibe's better

Ibe's at Bournemouth

Buyback la

Reminds me of Luca Toni. Maybe it's his goal celebration.

NERMAN CONFIRMED TO PSG, HOLY SHIT

Rinks or get out

>@SkySportsPL 5 minutes ago
>BREAKING NEWS: Source close to Virgil van Dijk expects him to be a Liverpool player by end of the window.

Not really worthy of the 'breaking news' tag but it is a verified Sky Sports account.

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy mocks ‘unsustainable’ spending
• Manchester City have spent more than £200 million this summer
• Spurs have yet to make a signing in the current transfer window
theguardian.com/football/2017/jul/25/tottenham-chairman-daniel-levy-mocks-unsustainable-spending

would quite enjoy a fat slice of chocolate cake right now lads to be honest

Go get one then. Unless..

>he can't drive

PSG's press announcement is 57 minutes from now for all those interested, don't go to bed just yet

do you want my recipe for chocolate cake

Some unnamed prem club has spent 50 on carvalho

lol

It's just for the friendly

:c

Squires has got too big for his boots. Writing political essays on top of his comics these days. Fuckin DROPPED.

Where can you watch it?

>It's my time
What Nerman means by this ?
sauce is last nerman facebook pic

psg conference live :
youtube.com/watch?v=WrXKfQKi00I

He's done it for years. Dimwittery and finding politics in everything is a consequence of working at The Guardian.

>nerman to pay confirmed
Barca butthurt through the roof

What's the PSG press conference about?

smelly willys in the training camp

>*ruins football*

BOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah but it used to be one liners. Now it takes 10 minutes to read the whole thing. It's meant to be a light hearted comic ffs

Nothing /trans/ related

He's ready, for me i think he's ready to prove his talent on the grand stage of the Champions League. For me he's up there with the likes of Neymar and Gareth Bale, he just never got the chance, he's a great player with great gaem awareness, versatility, tactical vigilence, composure on the ball, i think he will prove any doubters wrong

Sup Forumsfc

Well this is boring, but at the same time relieving.

that's how i feel when i shit on ur mum lmao

we will never find out who

One mbappe please

You're hard

is the city interest real or made up shit?

real, what's £160m between friends?

City tried to sign him last year but their 40 million bid was rejected by monaco

Can't wait to see Pep turn him into a wingback. He's going to score so many goals (for a wingback)

interdasting, I thought it was all made up

Why has he been buying so many fullbacks?

One of the most reliable City journos has just said that they've made an official approach

they released 3 and signed 3

Because they released like all of them so they had none available. Obviously if you're gonna ask for a fullback from a club when it's obvious you're desperate for them, they're going to ask for a very high price.

because he got rid of 4? Are Sagna, Zab, Clichy and Kolarov all gone? They fucking should be if Pep is serious about winning

City have offered £143m apparently, they don't think Real has the money on hand yet

yeh they have all gone now, pep isn't fucking around

What did he mean by this?

>arsenal setting sanchez go on a free next year
>lukaku and morata going to each other's dream club
>nerman saga
>mbappe saga
Is this the biggest meme window ever?

Brent crude hitting a quarterly low

binge reading david squires comics

WHat's your address? I'll mail you one

we'll make more than £50m (our highest offer received) by keeping him an extra year, because we wouldn't finish top 4 without him

Is City's Mbappe bid legit, or is this another "United have had a bid accepted for Bakayoko"?

City have been chasing hmmbop for a while now

>we wouldn't finish top 4 without him
thats true however i don't understand where the more than 50 million is coming from?

Looks like they've briefed journos, all the people reporting it are dedicated MC reporters following them on the tour

CL Prize money and sponsor conditions

k

>

that's based on the assumption that he will have a good season, as in giving it his all for the club that is holding him hostage

>Bakayoko

Please tell me this guy is Japanese??

Poor Fabinho, all of his mates left

Levy is just pissy because all his money is going to the stadium

No fans will turn up to games if sanchez is sold

>sign the team that beat you
Pep is a genius
Wouldn't be surprised if he was using the press to send a message to pochettino.
After all whenever Spurs sign the backups he wants he doesn't play them

>john stones 50m
>otamendi 35m
>mangala 40m
>bravo 17m
>walker 53m
>ederson 35m
>mendy 52m
>danilo 27m

money ain't a thing if i got it

>sign the team that beat you
At least he learned something from his time at Buyern

You now remember Man City.

You now remember FFP

If you were manager would you gamble on mbappe lads?

>Big news coming out of Spanish media... Radio station RAC1 report that Barcelona have agreed a deal with Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho.

It's barely a gamble, the kid is amazing

not really a gamble, it's not like he's showing just promise or potential, he's showing everything. if he played at the level he played at last season, for the rest of his career, he's worth £160m. That's about £13m a season before wages

Messi to Liverpool swap.

>Barca panic buying Qtinho to please Nerman

kek, they're finished, should have sold him and reinvested in rebuilding midfield. Their finances are already pretty fucked.

Levy started the fire

>@FCBarcelona
>Gerard Piqué: "My Instagram post was a gut thing. I want Neymar Jr to stay" #FCBlive

Oh boy, so he really posted without telling him

Yes, he is.

>no pic

Haha what a fucking mong

I'd rather risk 180m on Mbraaape than waste 90m on Lukaku