Why the fuck do I like The Rock so much?

Why the fuck do I like The Rock so much?
It is literally impossible to dislike him.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clark-kent/2861360?snl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is Republican, probably will be Forida Governor after his movie career ends.

>good with one-liners
>treats screen females with respect
>100% Dude
>muscled but for good not evil
>never makes stupid sperg social media comments
>not always the best acting, but always entertaining, always audience focused
>always a certain kind of comfy product from this man who looks like a man and acts like man

nothing to dislike

Holy shit, this.

How can I not like this guy?

you want to hate him because he's good looking a and charismatic.

BUT THEN this fucker has to be a nice person. He does make it hard to hate him

All that. And as a mandrama casual that grew up in the Attitude Era, I love that he not only doesn't shy away from that part of his life but continually embraces it and promotes it when he can.

The Rock needs one iconic movie or he will only be remembered as an amazing supporting cast. His lead roles have been mediocre or trash aka family movie friendly.

Because he is THE most electrifying man in all of entertainment, ya jabroni.

Have you not seen him on Ballers on HBO? That show is anything but family friendly.

He's a mulatto Schwarzenegger, a big guy for us but a gentle giant not a shit-eating chad.

He's not black. He's Samoan you shithead.

Nigga needs to make one R-rated ultraviolent action flick that isn't "a self-aware hurr durr can you believe how ridiculous this is" shitfest and he will properly claim Arnie's throne.

Hulk Hogan wanted "The Rocks' career and not being forced to do rent-a-center commercials and being publicly disgraced by suing Gawker.

Fast & Furious series will be considered kino-tier by future generations.

He said mulatto ya dingus, and the rock is half Samoan, half black.

It's pretty easy to hate him once you see that his personality is a facade. Quite a few examples of this, when he got punkd and when he went on opie and Anthony

Because he has every right to be a huge asshole - he's rich, famous, successful, handsome and motherfucking jacked beyond belief.

But you just know that if you met him on the street, he'd treat you like his best friend, take pictures and probably buy you a coffee. You just can't hate a guy like that

True but he isn't even a face of that despite marketing. Since Paul Walker died, its only Vin Diesel. Rock's character feels detached because all the movies before his character's appearance.

Not really ultraviolent but something akin to Rocky, Terminator, Predator etc. Even a fucking Judge Dredd would be good enough right now

but him and Opie and Anthony made up and they're on better terms.

O&A even admitted they were being edge lords by saying essentially this on the radio.

hulk always came across as someone brain damaged by intense sessions of drug use

I keeping that everyone who meets him says that he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

I live in the town where he went to HS, his uncles own the Wild Somoan wrestling gym. I drive past his mom's house on my way to work.

it's a huge fucking mansion that the rock bought for his mom and it's an unofficial landmark in Pennsylvania.

CANDY
ASSES

what's his race? not Sup Forums or anything, just curious. i'm not even sure if he is white or mulatto or something

His mother is Samoan, his father is black.

hey Rockbros, is The Rundown worth a watch?
looks fun

this

he could have easily tried to distance himself from WWE after becoming a big movie star and tried to cut away what essentially made him

He was better as a wrestler.

Its a fun movie but not really memorable.

How is Ballers? I don't live in USA so i don't know shit about american football

Vince pls. It's over. And stop trying to make Roman happen.

This is accurate. I enjoyed it, but I had to look up which movie it even was to be sure. There are three or four movies that he did that are all kind of the same movie, and I can never remember which one is which.

Are you kidding? He's been more loved and recognized and successful as an actor than he ever was as a wrestler.

There's nothing impressive about any of his acting performances in big movies. But he was goddamn ahead of the curve when it came to acting as a real fighter. His run there will always be more memorable for me than anything else he's done.

>he runs for president with the slogan "if you smell what the Rock is cooking... for America"

Walling Tall is another. His early lead roles are just "whatever" movies with a bad cast. Like Sean William Scott and Johnny Knoxville

He is

>What you may not know is that the actor currently known as Dwayne Johnson may be eyeing a 2020 presidential run. No, really. In his People interview, Johnson muses, “I used to say it jokingly but every time I was asked, it was with a real genuine interest…So I started to really think. Could I make a difference? Could I surround myself with really brilliant people to help me make decisions? Do I care about this country? And when the answers continued to come up yes, then I thought, there’s a good chance. Yeah, one day. Then we’ll do another interview like this.”

He'd be a better Superman/Clark Kent than Cavill is

Hes a fag

>the people's champion becomes the people's president
>the most electrifying man in presidential history
PRESIDENT THE ROCK WHEN

If he had hair, sure

THE ROCK VS KANYE 2024

He was Superman on an SNL skit when he hosted.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/clark-kent/2861360?snl=1

>Could I surround myself with really brilliant people to help me make decisions?

Feigning anti-egotism this hard.

He's a black body builder ffs. He's about as hypocritical as they come, you have to be to benefit from appeasing women. He posts about clean food and bi-daily workouts without mentioning the steroid stack he's on. That's fraudulent.

>he's black

lmao nope

Holy shit, I'd vote for him.

Hulk is and always has been a meatheaded douche.

How can one man be so charismatic?

that's not a reason to like him

well he's a full blown homo as in faggot and takes dick up the ass. your thoughts now?

He's a good Christian man and an excellent role model for children. No drugs. Besides maybe steroids, but, I mean, fitness is good.

wouldn't mind being topped by him desu

Not true but it wouldn't change my opinion of him at all, he's just that likable.

I'd let him Rock bottom me if you know what I'm saying

I don't really know, he has that charisma that makes him impossible to dislike I guess.

Pain and gain didn't make him into a legend

>he doesn't get fucked up the ass
What are you, a gay?

He's charismatic and nice, IRL. Why would you dislike him?