Ron Paul > Donald Trump

Ron Paul > Donald Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good to see there are still a few redpilled Americans left on this board.

AUDIT THE FED

thanks for telling us all whose dick you'd rather suck

not an argument

Open borders pro-amnesty faggot.

He's the greatest meme of all time, but libertarianism became obsolete the day Trump announced his candidacy.

>that giant fucking ear

If he was so great then why didn't he win the nomination?

I respectfully disagree.

got nothing on Rubio

There's your answer.

Disagree

This. Trump changed the game, woke us all up. Libertarianism is a fantasy that cannot exist in a reality where most of the world is freeloading shitskins who want to come here and take our stuff and kill us. Fighting back is on the menu, not pretending everything is fine.

Ron Paul is not pro open boarders in the slightest. Fuck off you nu-pol faggot

Yeah, well, it's not 2008 anymore.

Globalist or nationalist. Pick one.

Not everyone grows out of their autism OP

is he an elf?

Open < Closed borders

Libertarianism BTFO

This 100%. Ron Paul should go fix a broken pussy

Your ears continue to grow as you age

He was a Conservative Libertarian.

Not like Gary Johnson.

Ron believed you could work with the laws in place, and expand on individual freedom around the laws. But his main goal was to target the corruption in the government.

Basically Cato.

Ron is the bernie of the right. Can't believe I supported that weak cuck at one time.

Ron Paul is what we needed in 2012

Donald Trump is what we need in 2016.

Ron Paul is John the Baptist
Trump is Jesus

I agree, but Ron never could red pill the masses like Trump has.

I still have hope for Randlet :(

>wanting prison walls surrounding your country

/thread

Closes border libertarianism with strong focus on white seperatism is the ultimate key to prosperity. Anything else is dog shit.

"Pure" libertarians who advocate open boarders are nearly as delusional as communists. It would never work. Too many useless people

As an American i thought i should be able to walk all of the american continent freely. All of the world really.

fpbp

Trumpfags are just contrarian losers with no need for intellectual consistency. They flip-flop on issues as much as their """"""hero""""""" does. If Trump came against guns (as he was 16 years ago), you'd see every Trumpfag here support him.

"I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

Who said that?

That's right.. the Don

I'm a libertarian, except in cases of emergency where libertarianism leads to loss of country.
This is one of those emergencies. Strongman is required.

are you fucking illiterate? Ron Paul does not advocate open borders.

ronpaul.com/on-the-issues/border-security/

Ron Paul is the Bernie Sanders for the libertarian fags, he never had a chance

I really hope Trump wins, so you can finally reap what you sow. And it won't be what you think it is. I know I will never convince you. Actually having Trump as President is the only way you'll learn.

Why not both?

I know Paul wouldnt be Trumps VP unless Trump soften or adjusted some of his authoritarian views and I dont see him doing that but damn that ticket would be such an easy vote for me

"I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism." - Ronald Reagan

God bless, OP.

>wanting your house to have walls

The idea is that conservatism is realistic libertarianism.
Instead of "Leave people alone, no exceptions."
It's "Leave people alone when at all possible."

Ron Paul is a red blooded american who subtly names the Jew while Donald Trumpenstein is a good goy demagogue. Trump is the Jews trojan horse

Ideally, yes...in practicality, no.

Because Ron Paul does not support moronic idiots

>Libertarianism is a fantasy
>wants to build a wall around the US

okay

And that was the moment Conservatives lost the social War; eading to the dissolution of Nationalism; ending where Liberals import millions of immigrants to vote them in, and strip freedom from the American people. Bravo Regan you Goldstein Neo-Con fuck.

Agreed
I wish more people realized we're only taking what we got as a tool

>Ron Paul > Donald Trump

Libertarianism works as long as everyone else is willing to be a libertarian, and assumes those who don't agree will eventually be won over to the cause of personal freedom and responsibility.

Its great in theory, but doesn't hold water in the real world.

>mfw you can show me one modern libertarian society that isn't being cucked.

Protip: You sound like the communists who say "It just hasn't been done right yet."