ITT: Albums you will never outgrow

ITT: Albums you will never outgrow

I thought it would happen cause I hate a lot of the metal that I got into around then

nah, still my favorite

When I'm 40 years old drinking wine at a family get together I wish I wasn't at, I'll probably still be thinking of Conversation 16.

Why is this surprising? It's music designed to be listened to when you're a drunk 40 year old man

the thing is that this album is too good to be real

Thats actually fucking terrible

are you me

Good shit mate. Super creative band.
Also, it's really funny, because my sentiments are EXACTLY the same. There's a lot of metal I liked back in high school I can't stand now, but this stands the test of time.

Never have I heard an album where I liked every song. Except antidotes.

it's a classic

Could not agree more

>not pic related
kys senpaitachi

Will always stand by this album as an underrated classic. I honestly haven't heard an album from before its release that sounds quite like it.

When I was 11 it was my favourite album, my mom had it on cassette and I played it so much that year that I eventually wore it out and broke it. It was probably the first album I ever found that I really loved.

Still love it. Sometimes when I find albums I love I attach them in my head to that point in my life and whenever I listen to them in future I can't enjoy them without removing them from that nostalgia, or maybe even the nostalgia might make them less enjoyable because I don't particularly like thinking about that part of my life. Not this one, I'm still able to listen to it the same way I always did.

Best emo release of all time, hands down

their only album I always come back to for whatever reason

Try as a might.

I will never tire of Cocteau Twins or Dif Juz

My biggest guilty pleasure

Went through the emo years in middle school. Outgrown most of the stuff I listened to then but this one sticks with me for some reason.

It's not surprising at all.

I know it sucks. I don't care. I like it.
I hate every other Grouplove album except the EP.

I really enjoy this album now, but I'll outgrow before my freshman (college) year ends, either that or I will start hating it during Sophomore year