How does 1 guy kill 50 people in 1 night?

How does 1 guy kill 50 people in 1 night?

It doesn't even seem physically possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire
youtu.be/tN_x1HUaYPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6d50TSkc7ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a false flag

He used 556 caliber babby piercing rounds

They were closely packed together in a small space. Every shot he took probably penetrated 3-4 people before they scattered. Also, I believe the exits were somehow blocked except for the front one which he was guarding.

It wasn't there were plants in the club posed as just regular gays. When the panic hit they also attacked

Homeboy here got 69 you dumb cuck

Ever been to a night club? Usually only have one entrance, everyone is drunk, the music is blaring to the point that people not right next to the gun might not even hear it, they're grinding on each other so one bullet can hit multiple people.

It was the perfect target really.

He was shooting cowards in a barrel. They ran, they hid, they blocked exits to save themselves while condemning others to death.
I become less sympathetic the more I think about it.

That's cute.

Gays are weak and die easily. It's like in colonial times when 1 shot would usually kill two indians.

3 hours before the police breached the club and took him out. A lot of those victims simply bled out.

Neoliberal psycho meets traditional values turned schitzo, caught in a cognitive dissonance of opposing values resulting in an egoistic suicide for the glory from a twisted entity.

Resolution?

>> Destroy all weapons
>> Create new ones with self detonating mechanism at unauthorized use.
>> ???
>> profit

Here's one: How the fuck did ~100 people not overpower 1 guy???

I suspect some of the gays enjoyed and got off to it. Cowering in fear. Being submissive. Look up snuff fetish. Gays are sick in the head.

We are not far from deers on that matter

I suppose, I mean obviously I've never been in that situation, but still...

By not using a shit AR 15.. he used a gun with a higher rate of fire

How does 1 guy kill 6,000,000 people in 6 years?

It doesn't even seem physically possible.

When Allah is on your side, OP, anything is possible.

It only takes about 1 minute to hit 60+ people in a crowded open space with 300 people, especially if the rounds hit more than 1 person each.

He was given something like 3 hours to hunt them all down if I heard right from the reports.

smart guns will not work

Effectiveness is very ambivalent

This guy is full of shit.

Why the FUCK are you Republiturds so allergic to truth and accuracy? Stop fucking lying to people for political gain.

Yea pretty much this, they should all be hit with criminal neglect of duty, its a muslim, hes arabic, hes going to commit suicide.. dont try to fucking negotiate with them, France did this too.. and then had to storm the place after hours of not realizing he was planning to die and could not be negotiated with.

If its a muslim terrorist, you have to storm the fucking place immediately, every time.

A Pro

I disagree and I would not purchase nor fund such endeavour.
Guns creates a demand for more guns

And don't forget his gay lover held the back door shut.

SECOND SHOOTER
E
C
O
N
D

S
H
O
O
T
E
R

The dude was a massive troll

Apparently he called out if there were any black people in the bathroom and when some niggers answered he shot them

They were fags OP. They hear gun fire they would have stood there screaming like little schoolgirls.

If you've ever been in a crowded club/bar you would realize just how easy it is.

>everyone is packed in like sardines
>typically one way in/out
>music is so fucking loud you have to yell in someone's ear to make them hear you
>everyone is drunk

Supposedly the crowd thought the first couple gun shots were part of the music.

Police shot a lot of the people too, look at the impact marks on the OUTSIDE of the building.

Because they brought AIDS to a gun fight.

I know I am not imagining shit but the news said one shooter was killed and the other was still on the loose when I first tuned in. I cannot be the only one who heard this.

How you seen how crowded clubs are? The bullets probably just passed through several people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire

Fire > guns

In theory you'd think that they would all charge him, but they don't have the interests of the collective in mind. Think about it, you're in this situation, and you could charge the gunman. You know that if you do, you'll probably die, but if another guy charged the gunman too he might be able to disarm him because the gunman is distracted on you. Obviously nobody wants the suicide role, so nobody takes the initiative.

Also because fags, niggers, and spics are retarded

What do you do when you see someone shooting up a club?

Take a snapchat video and make a weird face.

youtu.be/tN_x1HUaYPQ

Also, yes she died.

That's a good way for a bunch of cops to get killed too. Not to mention it became a hostage situation with eth shooter suspected to have explosives

This. The girl on the first video I saw was barely questioning in her facial expression while shots were going off. Niggas was like.
youtube.com/watch?v=6d50TSkc7ac

>storm a muslim stronghold
>they blow themselves up

Lmao

I think the SWAT kill some of them while they were having a exchange of fire with the guy.

69 in two hours, without the bombs. Just an m14 and a pistol.
Try again

how does one guy kill 6 million over roughly 1200 days

I'm right with you. I was following it the whole night. I'm thinking it was the first shootout misconstrued as two shooters.

>That's a good way for a bunch of cops to get killed too.

thats what they fucking signed up for

Oh shit its the town rapist.

McVeigh basically cheated though

Bombs are the bitch way to kill people, it takes far more effort and planning to shoot them all

STEALTH RARE

No that is what the military or swat signed up for, not a couple beat cops that are first on the scene. How do they know he doesn't have a bomb vest or explosives planted for them.

about 900 using kool aid

70 you antisemite

ahahaha their were reports of multiple shooters on Oslo. Breivik is literally playing a part

No, that's Moldova. This is (rare) Andorra.

Why no one waits near the bathroom door to ambush him on entry, though, I'll never know.

Lol faghags BTFO

Do gay people train in or self-defense, or martial arts?

I know that gay people care a lot about their looks and go to the gym a lot. Probably some of them were in a good shape

No one was shot in in Oslo, though.

They're faggots so they cowered in the bathrooms next to the blow, flapped their wrists wildly while shrieking "OH NO HE DI'NT GIRLFRIEN!l" and also another faggot held the exit door shut and locked his fellow fags inside with the gunman so he could possibly improve his chances of survival or some shit.

If they were men they wouldn't be a bunch of faggots, what do you expect from them?

Even if they don't, a guns primary advantage over an unarmed foe is range.

In close quarters, all you would need to do is tackle him or somehow gain control of what direction the muzzle is pointed. Get 3 or 4 guys to wait on the side of the door and zergrush him as soon as he attempts entry. 1 could do it but I would think 4, even untrained in combat, could better hold him down or something.

I mean, if you're in the bathroom and all saying you're gonna die anyway, might be worth trying.

Ideally you'd just train your concealed carry piece on the doorway and wait (since he'll be coming through that door at some point if he accesses the room, you'll have a general idea where to aim), but no one had one of those.

Or during the phone calls. The ones that were left just gave up or played dead to live.

You know they were updated their Facebook status and sending pics of other fags outfits on snapchat instead of fighting back

Just wait, they'll find a gas chamber and crematorium under the night club floor.
>it's anuda shoah!!

>1 post by this ID

Lord help us all. Now they have conversations amongst themselves.